[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok... i had sex with a prostitute. Used condom but made little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Ok... i had sex with a prostitute. Used condom but made little cunningulus. What are the chances for me to get HIV? I waiting for test results on thursday...
>>
Not likely, unless it was a REALLY dirty/druggy hooker and you have a bunch of open cuts in your lips and mouth
>>
>>16975520
Not really the case... got her contact on a website. I can tell it was a sex house (sorry for bad english). And my mouth was good... but I'm scared by the fact of the chances...
>>
>>16975544
I would be more worried about HPV or herpes.

Enjoy your mouth cancer

Did you have to pay extra?
>>
That's gross bruh. Don't you know the rule with hookers is no mouth stuff.
>>
>>16975515
Prostitutes nowadays are often healthier than non-prostitutes. At least if she was not a junkieslut, in that case you can expect anything... Lol, no worries, m8, it's gonna be fine!)
>>
And about mouth stuff - there are some special liquids for desinfection. Can be used for genitals too.
>>
>>16975574
Alcohol and viralcides aren't special, they have been around for years
>>
>>16975515
>eating out hookers
op pls
>>
>>16975515
Gross. Why do people on this site think fucking hookers is cool? Lol so nasty
>>
>>16975648

you're either a woman or a child
>>
>>16975618
Seriously bro, I'd fuck a corpse before eating out a hooker
>>
Dear god op I understand being horny and in the moment but I'd be worried too if I was you. You basically put your mouth on a few dozen to hundred dicks
>>
>>16975515
HIV? Highly unlikely.
HPV or herpes? 50% chance.
>>
but why?
you licked a very used up vagina
why?
>>
let me guess you went to take a bath and washed yourself many times thinking " god please no herpes "
>>
i fuck a hoe now i got herpes
>>
i kissed a hoe now i got herpes
>>
i bang a hoe now i got herpes
>>
lol i licked a hoe now i got herpes
>>
Unless you literally paid a junkie for sex, you have less chances of getting an STD from a whore than fucking your own girlfriend.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.