[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>moving for a cushy job that's actually enjoyable vs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>moving for a cushy job that's actually enjoyable
vs
>staying with the girl but likely end up with a job that doesn't fit
Whenever I talked to her about it before I always played it off like moving wasn't going to be an option but I just don't know anymore
I want this job but I'm gonna fucking miss her senpaitachi
>>
>>16975452

have you considered trying the middle grounds? as in, asking her to come with your OR finding a new job in the area.
>>
>>16975469
I would never ask her to come with me, she needs to stay here and graduate
The jobs in the area for the most part aren't ones that would be enjoyable for me, and the chance that I get one of the select few that might be is rather slim
>>
>>16975478

id move then. relationships tend to... well, end. then you are stuck there with a shitty job.

you spend more time at work then you do wiht your gf even if you live together. if you have the chance to do soemthing you like, then do it.

may i ask though
your job now?
what your new job would be?
pay differences in the two?
how long til she graduates?
how long you been dating thus far?
>>
>>16975486
Current student, job here would probably be app or webdev
Other job would be government contract work, machine learning and such
She's got three years left
We met in january

She's just so much fun to be around and we have awesome, kinky sex
I'm thinking moving would be the best, then she could focus more on school and I wouldn't want to kill myself at work every day
>>
I'm just so comfortable and happy around her and I'm afraid to let that go
>>
>>16975540

>three months

yeah, move mate. though im confused cuz you imply you hate your job then say you're just a student and would maybe do apps but havent actually tried it yet.
>>
>>16975549
I seriously don't know why you'd give up someone you're comfortable around for a job. Finding someone you're comfortable around is the hardest thing in life. Jobs come and go but someone you can trust doesn't.
>>
>>16975555
> Jobs come and go but someone you can trust doesn't

Says nervous woman for the 8th time this year

There are billions of people on Earth, pretty sure you can manage to trust more than one
>>
>>16975555

>someone you can trust doesnt

they've known each other 3 months. his opportunities where hes at are limited. they are in college. you do not need to give up a job because of a relationship.

trust is not even really an issue. people break up. they date again.

but sticking it out when you got a legitimate job offer is a bad idea.
>>
>>16975553
I have done work on apps and websites before
It's all shit, but that's what every company around here does
My strengths lie in low level development
>>
File: 1458840051970.gif (534 KB, 383x446) Image search: [Google]
1458840051970.gif
534 KB, 383x446
>>16975561
>>16975560
I guess my days of being a tranny aren't behind me. I'll work harder.
>>
>>16975555
It's not like she'd be going anywhere, we'd probably stay in touch
I mean even if I stayed the fact that I stayed for her would put a lot of strain on our relationship
I just don't want us to become strangers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.