[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 960x960
I love in a place where everyone is an asshole. I've tried to make friends for years but just can't. Where do I go to make internet friends?
>>
Run into an asshole in the morning and you ran into an asshole. Run into assholes all day and you're the asshole.

Take a look at yourself first before you blame everyone else.
>>
>>16975332

this

>where do i go to make intenret friends

the internet. specifically meetup.com but if your place is too small for that then cragislist discussion section.
>>
>>16975332
I get along with most people everywhere else. For example, when I travel to Lousiville for family, I get alog with almost everyone I come across excluding family and friends. I just struggle here because it's a small town, and everyone is a farmboy who lives in the country
>>
>>16975313
Really the only places I've found nice people on the internet is where the Christians hang out.
>>
>>16975343

move.
>>
>>16975351
Top kek
>>
>>16975370
You're only driving home the point.
>>
>>16975380
How? By laughing at the so called "accepting" Christian community that only likes you if you fit within their narrow view of a "good" person in their eyes.
>>
>>16975388
>implying anything else here is remotely sanitary.
>>
>>16975394
Everyone is an asshole here, but at least we're honest assholes. We don't pretend to be accepting if we aren't. We can be a vicious, hateful community, but also a loving, caring one. You just have to catch us on the right day. The Christian community however, is always spewing hipocritocal bullshit to support their believe in a magical sky daddy
>>
>>16975410
Every Christian has to admit they're a sinner and realize they can never live a perfect life in the eyes of God. For they all come short of the glory of God.

Do you see the resemblance? Yet for all the rules Christians have in their Bible, nobody is able to follow them all but for the grace of Christ they are able to work towards them.

Whereas just being an asshole means you're working towards nowhere except strife.

If you want decent communication and friendship. You have to have some standards.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.