[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad if a girl doesn't reply to your text after 3 hours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Is it bad if a girl doesn't reply to your text after 3 hours?
>>
>>16975298
Only if she's seen the text.
>>
>>16975310
how do you know if she's seen it?
>>
It's bad if you're this needy.

She didn't reply because you reek of desperation.
>>
Patience, young grasshopper.
Remember don't send her more than 3 text in row, it'll make you look desperate and creepy.
>>
Someone who is genuinely interested in talking to you doesn't take 3 hours to respond to a text message. Unless there is a valid excuse. Cut her out of your life.
>>
>>16975333

damnnn
>>
>>16975321

I only sent 1

she used to reply to every single one.

then i told some people at work I had a crush now no reply.
>>
>>16975500
She's probably giving you a second chance to stop the grade school shit and ask her out. She probably doesn't want to be with a scared little boy with no testicles.
>>
>>16975525

she have a bf tho.
>>
>>16975534
Why not mention all this in the OP then you fucking retard?

She doesn't like you bruh
>>
>>16975541

yeah she does she always comes to talk and texts and snaps asked for my number etc.
>>
No because it's just one girl and you shouldn't let yourself give a shit.
>>
If a girl is even remotely interested in you, there's no way in hell she couldn't have replied in 3 fucking hours. Girls practically live on their phones.

OP, let me tell you that she ain't interested. You are not a priority right now.
>>
If she used to reply right away, and now remain silent, thats a telltale sign you got a new lower position in her priority queue.
Usually because you said or did something that she didnt like.
>>
>>16975543
>"I m 15" the post
>>
>>16975298
NEWS FLASH Some people have lives.

There are a million reasons why she might not get back to you instantly.

Her phone might be off, or dead. She might be someplace she can't politely interrupt to text. She might have something more important on her mind.

Or she might just be one of those people - and yes, they do exist - who doesn't spend every waking hour and minute staring at her phone.
>>
>>16975543
Jesus fuck are you actually retarded?

We NEED Details Dumbass
>>
>>16975543
>girl gave me attention!
>girl wants to fuck me!
No
>>
>>16975333
This
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.