[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG GURLS I FOUND a nice eyelash trick to get them curly without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: huhu.jpg (49 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
huhu.jpg
49 KB, 200x300
OMG GURLS I FOUND a nice eyelash trick to get them curly without using a eyelash curler or mascara or anything:
First, you need a straight edge, or something like a pin.

Close your eyes and be really careful.

Put the pin onto the eyelashes and keep it together with the eyelashes.
Push back down as they will curl upwards.
Its the same principle as curling a gift ribbon.

This curled look will last for like a week or so, and if you continue doing it, its gonna last a lot more :)

Post your results on here :)
>>
As a guy all I can say is I appreciate the amount of work women put into their looks even though they ain't doing it for me.
>>
If I was required to put this amount of effort into how I looked I'm pretty sure I'd just be socially ostracized instead.
>>
File: Me.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>16974717
Though as it is I look like this and I can't say "socially ostracized instead" is much of an improvement.
>>
>>16974717

yeah I put about umm 4 hours a day in my looks :) So it is really annoying sometimes but you get a lot of support and love, so thats totally worth it!
>>
>>16974698
Instructions unclear, pierced my eye with the pin
>>
Wtf? This makes no sense.
>>
>>16974726
you ust have to grow a beard and cut your hair a little, and that is enough to do :)

And if you were a girl, I'd put foundation onto your skin to make it all look evenly. Your jawbone wouldnt had to be contoured, but your cheeks of course. And dont forget to put on some lipstick and mascara :)
>>
>>16974734
instructions unclear, buried myself under my house's foundation
>>
>>16974729
Omg I am so sorry :( Please be super careful with it, and if you have something straight or a straight line, you can put it horizontal onto your eyelashes and then be CAREFUL. Pull very slightly but often, and they will curl by time. But it lasts really long
>>
Why would I do that? I have a perfectly good lash curler
>>
>>16974753
but the lash curler isnt that good as the technique. Like when I go every time with the eye lash curler, the eyelashes curl back again after some time. But this time they do stay like that. Its really amazing and all my friends tell me that this is the best they have ever done so far :)

Like just try it, but be really careful. The results will be amazing, I promise!! :)
>>
>>16974713
Cuck
>>
>>16974763
No, fuck off. Don't tell me how to live my life
>>
OMG GURLS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.