[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex dropped after BC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Pretty much the title. After my girlfriend got birth control (insertion in arm), she started viewing sex as disgusting and started having flashbacks to bad memories of her childhood. Therefore leading to a huge lack of sex in our relationship.

I feel like such a shit human being but I don't know what to do. We literally have sex once every 2-4 weeks and most of the time I don't cum but she does. Now I would be fine with this but she has NOT tried to get any help. At first I was supportive and I tried to get her to go to therapy or maybe even take the birth control out. But she doesn't want any.

I am literally horny all the time and it fucking sucks. She's not cheating or anything. I know 100%. She really wouldn't. Her sexuality did a complete 180 like a week after she got the insertion so it's not some weird coincidence.

Please help. I'm 19 and horny all the time. I really do love her but I'm starting to resent her.. I can't help it.

We used to fuck at least twice a day up until the BC. Now I look forward for the one time we fuck every 2-4 weeks.

I wanna go for like 2 hours. I wanna eat her out. And I make her orgasm at least once every time. I even bought a vibrator that we used to use before the birth control. We bought sexy clothes and stuff but all that's gone to waste.

I feel like my libido and love for pleasing is going to waste. I really do love making her feel good but I can't. I try to get her horny but nothing. Or sometimes she gets horny and I can feel her getting wet but she won't let me do anything.
>>
Birth control is known for lowering sex drives. The best thing you can do is either try to put up with it, attempt to get her to try fucking more often, or have her get on something else.
>>
>>16974699

Tried bro.. I told her to get it out and that I'd pay for it and be there with her when they do it so she's not scared.

Her: "yeah I'm starting to get tired of it"
Never does it and next time I ask about it she says she'll do it and gets mad at me.

I told her to go to the free therapy provided at her school and that she should talk to a professional about her flashbacks and stuff and that if she wants me to come with her I'd come

Nope.. Not gonna do that.
>>
>>16974707
sounds like she's ignoring your feelings
>>
>>16974712

Every time I want to talk about it she gets upset haha. Apples shaped like ass are starting to turn me on.
>>
>>16974732
tell her you can't go on like this
>>
How long has it been since she got birth control? Sometimes reactions like these peak quickly but fade with time.

Or so my doctor says, and it's been the case for me with my (unrelated) medication. Figure it could be similar here.
>>
>>16974739

Gets sad and starts crying or tries having sex with me and it feels really forced and it makes me feel like I'm using her.. I really can't go on like this anymore though. If she doesn't get help within a month I think I'm done.. But it's a long term relationship that's almost 2 years.. I feel like I'm just throwing it down the drain for nothing.
>>
>>16974744

She's been on it about 5 or so months.
>>
>>16974752
>If she doesn't get help within a month I think I'm done.
tell her
>>
>>16974759

Just dropped the we need to talk text. She's at school right now so I'll talk to her after.
>>
>>16974757
I take it things haven't changed much?

Dunno what to tell you, Anon. It's not like you can reasonably guilt her into sex.
>>
>>16974762
tell her what you need isn't immediate sex. Tell her you need to see her cured of her phobia so you can both enjoy sex like before, because it is important to you.
>>
>>16974769

I've literally said that exact same thing.

"As important as sex is, I just don't want you to be this depressed and sad"
>>
>>16974677
Sorry, anon. She's found Chad and is taking full advantage of his services.
>>
>>16974677
>she started viewing sex as disgusting and started having flashbacks to bad memories of her childhood. Therefore leading to a huge lack of sex in our relationship.
First off, BC fucks up libido

Second, you say she sees sex as disgusting. Maybe she isn't attracted took you as you think she is.

Third, how back in childhood was this trauma of hers? For all you know, she might've fucked someone she ended up regretting fucked
>>
>>16974677
Control yourself dude. You're probably not romancing her anymore like when you first dated.
You need to move forward getting to know her so you can romance her some. All the while keeping in mind that she still won't want to have sex with you.
Romance her, drop her off, give her some distance, repeat
>>
This isn't uncommon, but it's not something you can really fix. Her libido might come back a few months after she gets off.
>>
Man I'm kind of in the same boat but I don't know if it's related the the BC or not since she has been on it except for the first month of out relationship. We had sex at least 1-2 times every day we saw each other for the first year almost. But now it's only down to every other visit and she just isn't in to it. Her libido is almost non existent and its killing me, she even switched her BC 5 months ago and nothing has changed. Shit sucks because everything is perfect except the sex.
>>
>>16974677
>using birth control
Why not just start a family and reproduce like God wants you to?

Birth control or contraceptives will only bring emptiness and fruitlessness in your life.
>>
A Haiku For You
Just Fucking Talk To Her Dude
It's Not That Complex
>>
>>16975585
Get the fuck out fag
Pegging ga suki desu
I hope you really die
>>
>>16975589
Why Are You Mad Tho?
Did My Haiku Trigger You?
Anger Harms Only You
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.