[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have a fetish and I need to know if there's anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 3
File: 1448560007918.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1448560007918.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
I think I have a fetish and I need to know if there's anything morally wrong about this/if it's cheating

I'm a girl in college with a male roommate and a boyfriend. My bf has voiced concerns in the past and is visibly jealous about me living with a male roommate, but I always assured him it was normal and nothing major. About a month ago however I caught my roommate with strange behaviour.

Our rooms are separated by the living room, we have ONE fan that stays in the living room and so hot days can get incredibly hot in here. I was laying in bed trying to get to sleep with the door open so some air would hopefully come in (I do this sometimes) and after like half an hour of insomnia I noticed my roommate came tip toeing into my room. I still pretended to be asleep. I didn't see anything, but from sound alone and his breath he was undoubtedly "helping himself" to the image of me sleeping. I didnt know what to do so I just waited. When he left my heart was pounding and I didnt know what to think. So I waited the next night with my door open again and the same thing happened. He mustve been doing this for a while.

I did this for a week and I hate to admit it but it's probably the most excited I've ever gotten in my life, I usually sleep in top and shorts, but after a while a started sleeping in top and panties like pic related, covering myself less, then just bra and panties, and yesterday I took a huge step and slept naked with no sheets. It's getting to the point where nighttime is the time I wait for the most the entire day just so I can pretend to fall asleep. I'd never do anything with him but I can't stop. When he leaves the room it's like Im going to explode

Is this too fucked up or am I redeemable stopping now?
>>
Congratulations, you have unlocked a new fetish!
For sure, everyone's going to have a different idea of the morality of this little setup you have going on. If I were your boyfriend, though, I'd be pretty pissed off if I ever found out.
>>
So this is what boyfriend hell looks like. Glad I ain't in a relationship with a hoe.
>>
That sounds pretty hot.

You should try fucking your boyfriend with the door open and be really loud.
Or get a kind of see-through sleeping mask so you can look at him while he does it.
>>
It wasn't cheating until you became an active (if secret) participant in your roommate's "activities". Now, though, it is, just as much as if your hand were the one doing the jerking.
>>
>>16974220
Good point, she should totally be jerking him off. It's only cheating if there's penetrating OP.
>>
>>16974230
Fuck off
>>
>>16974208
>You should try fucking your boyfriend with the door open

DO IT HOLY SHIT
>>
>>16974277
kek why are you mad?

Jerking him off is just a joke, but the arrangement as if is is honestly harmless.

Exhibitionism is a completely normal fetish and doesn't mean she wants to fuck the guy. It's about the thrill and danger of either party being caught, not about betraying a partner.

No one is being hurt.
>>
Why doesn't this make you mad, OP? If I knew someone was taking advantage of my privacy like that I'd be incredibly pissed off.
>>
>>16974297
She's engaging in a sexual fantasy with another dude, even if she isn't actively fucking him. It is, at the very least, a dark gray area.
>>
>>16974143
Jesus Christ women are so fucking stupid. I guess you'll learn when you finally raped oh wait no you won't cause women are fucking stupid.

Your boyfriend living with a girl would be okay. You living with a guy is NO dumb bitch
>>
>>16974319
You clearly don't have an exhibition fetish.
>>
>>16974143
it's not fucked up but you have to address the fact that you're getting turned on by your male roommate doing this. you could mention this to your boyfriend (the fetish) but he might ask where it came from. you also sound like you're enabling your roommate's behavior because the situation turns you on. also, get a new roommate.
>>
>>16974328
Clearly not. However, I don't think the OP completely grasps how incredibly disrespectful this behavior is.
>>
>sleeps naked knowing roommate jacks off
>one day room mate loses it, fucks her
>op yells rape a month later even though she let him
>cry wolf and enjoy comfort from bf while other guy's future is ruined
>cycle continues with OP's hoe self

Nice b8 tho
>>
>>16974351

DESU you deserve to have something ruined if you're violating someone's privacy like that.
>>
>>16974339
>>16974341
I agree with the roommate being pretty sketchy.
Not judging OP at all, I have a bit of an exhibition fetish too, but it's creepy that her roommate is doing this.
>>
>>16974355
What privacy, nigga? That shit went out the window long ago.
>>
>>16974358

For her, maybe. He still thinks he's violating her privacy, though, and that's important to keep in mind.
>>
>>16974143
Where is that pic from?

Booty looks like one of my ex's
>>
>>16974143
It's cheating

Tell your boyfriend so he doesn't cut you for good. Be honest and you'll end up being a friend. Lie and/or not telling him at all what's going on, and he will cut you forevermore

Tell
Him
>>
I'd be really pissed at you if you were my gf. I'm glad I'm not him. Fuck you OP.
>>
Let's say you didn't have a bf, would you maybe one take it to the next level and start touching yourself?
>>
Op you're a whore. Break up with your bf.
>>
>>16974397
Just google

>>16974465
No and if he tried to touch me Id probably stop him but I've been in contact with his "load" (dont know what to call it) once. I think he probably brings a towel with him from the little I can make out but it spilled on my leg and he just ran out the room
>>
>>16974478
kill yourself whore
>>
>>16974143
if you care about your bf, you should do him the courtesy of breaking up with him. you are clearly not relationship material.
>>
>>16974478
right now? what did you google
>>
Hey OP, feeling desirable can be pretty addictive.

But to answer your question, if you need to hide this from your bf it's probably cheating, or at least wrong on some level.

This is entering camgirl/stripper territory...just because there's no touching doesn't mean it's okay.
>>
>>16974143

I know this is probably fake, but boner achieved, thanks. Any chance you could use vocaroo to make a recording to verify you're not bullshitting.

Just record yourself saying the date and read some of your own post or something
>>
Doesn't seem too extreme fetish wise, there are people who shit on each other (no offense to anyone). Do you get a thrill out of your roommate not knowing or is it being desirable or showing off or what? I do find your story interesting but it is cheating (not that bad though). Your relationship will never be the same if you're honest, especially with a jealous guy. Sure you'd have to earn his trust back but could you live that way for years? Some will say you deserve it but living that way, in a relationship that will likely end anyway due to it probably isn't worth it.
>>
>>16974143
Wow, this is definitely a case of attention whorism, tell your boyfriend to give you more attention.
>>
Whether or not you are cheating is the least of your problems. You are living with a degenerate that likes to walk into your room while you sleep and jack off. You need to get out of there immediately before it escalates into something far more dangerous.
>>
> mfw no qt to enter my room to shlick
>>
>>16974573
Lol, I was thinking that it's hard to believe it happening with the genders reversed. I have heard of the guy jerking to sleeping girls a lot of times.
>>
>>16974478
>No and if he tried to touch me Id probably stop him
>probably
OP this is going overboard. Either tell your boyfriend, tell this dude to stop being a creep, or fuck him and get it over with.
>>
>>16974143
Even if its a troll thread I'm sure everyone here is a hypocrite and would love if a girl did this for them
>>
>>16974573
>shlicking quietly
>shlicking standing up
>not having your legs turn to jelly as you orgasm, fall over, wake him up and have him laugh his ass off at your retardedness
T-thanks
>>
>>16974622
Not if she had a bf dipshit
>>
>>16974297
Are you a man or a woman?
Are you retarded, stop filling her head with shit.
OP if he finds out he will fight your fucking roommate and possibly dump you. Don't dig yourself deeper,this shit makes my blood boil just thinking about my gf doing this, i wouldn't wanna be in his shoes...
>>
>>16974478
Even worse, jesus I tried rationalizing this but now i realized you're just a whore.
What fucked you up to let other dudes bust nuts on your ass and be cool with it.
>>
>>16974143
Okay, you got me OP. This really pissed me off
>>
I wonder if your roommate cums in your food too.
>>
>>16974736
Is that a thing?
>>
>>16974628
Me again
>mfw no jelly legs when cuming
>cuming feels like meh
>>
>>16974758
>no jelly legs when cuming
What, how.
>>
>>16974766
No idea, never happened
>>
>>16974772
Are you a guy? Maybe its just that, idk.
>>
>>16974777
Yes I am, does it mean I will never experience jelly legs tier orgasms?
>>
>>16974798
Yeah probably. Sorry Anon, we really got the better cards there.
>>
>>16974397
Who took the picture, then?
>>
I love when a woman has jelly legs and even spasms while having an orgasm.
>>
>>16974864
Woman here, we love it too.
>>
>>16974801
I dno, i've had prostate orgasms that have turned my whole body into jelly
>>
>>16974456
How do you know op isn't your gf?
>>
>>16974854
What?
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>16974143
>I'd never do anything with him
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>16974143
He's a creeper and you're a slut.
Gratz.
>>
I guess the weirdest part of the fetish is that it requires a creepy guy, roleplaying might not be good enough.
>>
>>16974143
I guess cheating is a fetish.
>>
>>16974143
Would you be excited if the men reading this thread masturbated to you? Would it make a difference whether you knew that they were doing it?
>>
>>16974351
Why would the sex be consensual? Someone liking bein watched doesn't mean they want to have sex with the person watching them.
>>16974358
He's still in his mind violating her privacy, it's not consensual and that's what he gets off on, so the sex wouldn't be consensual (I assume)
>>
>>16974143
>has male roommate
>bf is obviously concerned (has every reason to now)
>doesnt kick roommate out and live with bf
>doesnt move out and live with bf
>>
>>16975014
Also at the very least

>doesnt buy another fan
>>
>>16974628
Hot as fuck.
>>
OP here

I appreciate all the responses but its nearly time for bed and I dont know what Im gonna do
>>
>>16975079
Follow your natural sluttiness and have him dick you, obviously you want that.
But also break up with your boyfriend tomorrow, that's only polite.
>>
>>16975079

Pretend to be asleep, if your past is any indication of future behavior
>>
Typical woman, just do something that makes her feel excited or forbidden an goes full whore mode.
>>
>>16974143
>What do you want to do?
>Do it
>>
>>16974748
it is now >:3
>>
Tell Shinji to piss off.
Your horny af go take care of it with toys or bf.
>>
>>16974143
so you enjoy non-consensual sexual behavior around you?

Why do you have to have a boyfriend? I need one like you.
>>
>>16975008
exactly.
>>
You're a real piece of shit, OP.

You're not a piece of shit for being turned on. You're a piece of shit for leaving your boyfriend in the dark. Break up with your BF ASAP if you want to get jiggy with your CREEP roommate.

Piece of shit, fuck you.
>>
>>16974143
Is this something that he does every night? Or does he miss days sometimes?

If you set up a camera to record him then a) you'd have some evidence in case things get weird later and b) you could watch it and masturbate, which would be exciting.
Have you ever masturbated thinking about him "helping himself" to your sexy body on display?
>>
>>16974356
I have an exhibition fetish too but I put my self respect in front of my pleasure. If someone did this to me I would report them to the authorities because it is a form of sexual assault and how dare he do that to her? She must have no sense of respect for herself. Let alone her bf.
>>
>>16974143

OP is a cheating whore. Case Dismissed.

- Judge Judy
>>
>>16977046
Agreed.
>>
>>16975008
The dude probably thinks her behvaior is giving him greenlight if this were to happen

>purposefully leaves door open
>slowly starts wearing less clothes over the days

He must think she secretly knows too
>>
Can barely wait until the night OP's roommate cums all over her lips and she likes it
>>
>>16977143
Maybe she should leave him out a box of tissues and some milk and cookies on a little table beside the spot he usually stands while he defiles her.
>>
Troll or not, Fuck OP or any girl who would do this, this is fucked up and you have to let your boyfriend know. No one deserves to be in a hell like this. Tell him what's been happening and/or break up with him. If you stay with him, you can't keep doing this shit. Stop now while you're behind and just take an action. You sick fuck.
>>
You should just sleep as invitingly as possible, fully nude, spread legs, maybe even make yourself wet before "falling asleep" and make sure he sees it. Then when he inevitably fucks you, don't "wake up", just enjoy it. If you're not "awake" while it happens then no one can blame you, right?
>>
>>16977166
I head a hearty kek, thanks anon
>>
>>16974854
his exgf's son obviously
>>
>>16977166
>milk and cookies
hmmm, nothing like a good serving of protein and sugar after coming my balls off.
>>
Male here obv.

I had the same thing happening but in a bit light way. no one was jerking off on me.

Ill try to greentext
>Exchange student
>Sharing room with really.. and I mean REAAALLY religious girl
>she's a virgin, prays every evening, before eating, her dream is literally, quoting, "to die and meet jesus". and some other deep religious shit like that. obv. she has never seen a dick, at least as she said in truth&dare
>one day, while im taking a nap, in the summer, I notice she's starting at my "morning wood" for around 15 mins. just staring
>I fake sleeping and see what happens, she does the same thing 3-4 times in 2 weeks
>one day I sleep without cover and pants
>I can literally hear her heavy breath when she does her "act" of staring
>I do the same in a few days, but this time I wake up and ask her what's she doing
>"I was just staring 'not him' "
>haha "Do you like it anonete"
> she goes tomato red
>"Idk.... it's big"
>"yeah haha it's 18.3cm"
>she's still red "Okey I gotta go, to wash dishes"
>after 2 days I bring up the subject
>we end up chatting about my dick.. was fun haha
>I ask her if she's ever seen a ejaculation, she doesnt know what it means so I explain it to her
>"Ohh a semen? no"
>"would you love to see it?"
>long story short here, she asks me if I can make my cock bigger anytime, and some other questions, like why's my dickhead red..
>I end up jerking for her and shoot at her skirt.
>then I tell her to touch it, she does it with a single finger. "it's warm"
>we clean up, and dont talk about it at all
>and after few days I bring up the subject again. ask her if she has some other questions, she has some, I answer them and tell her to hold my dick.
>pull down my pants she gently holds it and I make her jerk me off.
>she's excited at the point where I shoot cum around.
>we do it few more times, and we make it look like it's nothing special and just a daily activity such as drinking tea
> cont...
>>
>>16977265
>cont
>one day I ask her to blow me, and she easly agrees to.
>cum inside her mouth "swallow it anonet, it contains protains ^_^"
>we keep doing it
>after a month I ask her to show me her genitalies
>she's too shy but eventually agrees.
>end up fingering her, she loves the feeling.
>one day comes to talk with me
>"Hey 'not him', you're having a bad influence on me, I talked to my priest and he told me we should split up"
>tell her Im willing to marry her.
>she tells me she needs some time to think
>after a day, she's not sure but I talk to her and tell her it would me immoral to not marry each other, since we had "so much in common". so eventually she agrees
>MFW I get hot purest chick, A citizenship and in few years a house to live in.
>still together and not to mention everything else, on sexual level we're reallly developed.
>she's dropping religion slowly but surely.
>Moral of the story:
>As long as you dont make moves, or dont accept his moves you're good to be and fulfil your fetish. someone jerking off on you isnt cheating, anyone can do that. including some random dude on facebook. and it doesnt mean you're a cheater. Having a fetish if fine, but gotta say you're a naughty kitty :b
>>
>>16977265
>>16977291
None of this ever happened.
>>
>>16977265
>>16977291

Seems fake, nice story tho
>>
File: oshqjfmxsh.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
oshqjfmxsh.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>16974692
>OP if he finds out he will fight your fucking roommate and possibly dump you

It's like you want to convince her to have the boyfriend find out.
>>
>>16977295
>>16977312
If it wasnt 4chan, I'd see a point in faking but what's the point to fake it on 4chan. not like im trying to hoar reputation and rise my social status.
>>
>>16977291
Pretty cool story until you dun goofed and married.
>>
>>16977196
Better idea: keep a camera handy and once he starts doing his thing quickly get as much shots. Better even if you get a a gay guy friend to hide naked in the room and pop in to show in the photos with the roommate.

Blackmail fodder.
>>
>>16977347
I might seem Like an ass for saying this but. Im from second world country, and I was in france as an exchange student. It was s perfect chance to get an easy citizenship. and it was about that, rather than anything else. luckily she was 8.5/10 or so. so yeah, gotta use opportunities. the story there has a different point tho.
>>
>>16974208

Seconded. This way everybody wins and rather than cuck your boyfriend you put him in an alpha position. Be based, anon
>>
>>16975008
Found the SJW.
The instant a woman takes her clothes off for a man, that's the greenlight for sex. Fuck off with your feminist bullshit.
>>
>>16977369
I am this anon, OP.

Also wanted to point out that your roommate knows you're awake.

>Beenmasturbating to you for a while
>Knows how you act when you're asleep, what you wear to bed, how you breathe etc.
>Suddenly your behaviour changes
>In a very short time frame relative to the length of time he's been wanking to you, you go from basically demure pjs to naked and bare.

You are setting yourself up for a rape.
This guy thinks you're playing some elaborate sex game with him.
Which you are.
>>
>>16974758
>>16974766
It's a thing. When I cum in the shower (standing) I have to brace myself with my hand against the wall. Otherwise, no way do I trust myself to cum standing up.
>>
>>16977383
>The instant a woman takes her clothes off for a man, that's the greenlight for sex. Fuck off with your feminist bullshit.
Not that anon, but if she starts to say 'no,' that makes a huge difference. Minds can change.
>>
>>16977291
>naughty kitty :b
gross, go away
>>
>>16975016
Underrated post.
>>
>>16974748
It is a thing. My ex used to cum in my food to watch me eat it. He always wanted me to cook with it, but we never kept any separate.
>>
>>16977473
Please tell us more about this.
Did you enjoy it?
Grill or homedawg?
Was it about degradation or something else?
Did he jack it into your food or what?
How did it start?
>>
T
I'm letting go of you, gradually
Sorry for everything, you should never have had to deal with that
Maybe later we can be friends
Once I am no longer the mess that I am now

I meant what I said today, though.
I hope you didn't hear me because that would be awkward.
Wishing that door had been shut
>>
I feel bad for your boi. I wish I could cuddle him and make him feel better about his unfaithful girlfriend
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.