[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Date Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1433431849516.jpg (87 KB, 604x489) Image search: [Google]
1433431849516.jpg
87 KB, 604x489
ITT we post decent first date advice

I found this slut that's probably down to be fuckbuddies. However instead of going for the netflix and chill route, I asked her on a date like the white knight sperg I am.

>tfw no date ideas
>>
Go kart
Bouldering
>>
White water rafting. The water pressure gets girls so horny they can't resist you
>>
normally people would say don't do movies but since you're aiming for a fuckbuddy, that might be an option
>>
>>16973980
bouldering is great cause you get to see dat ass
>>
Maybe you can turn a ho into a housewife. What's she into, besides dick?

Gotta say, if my boyfriend took me to the zoo or aquarium, I'd swoon. But that's just me. I'd also enjoy a picnic and a short hike in the woods.

>tfw boyfriend doesn't like going outside
Every date is fucking dinner, usually ordered in, and Netflix. That shit gets old fast.
>>
>>16974008
>What's she into, besides dick?

We literally met for an hour. She tried giving me a BJ in the bathroom of a bar. But got kicked out before she could meet me by the bathroom.

I don't even know this girl. Idk why I asked her out on a date except for the fact that we're both physically attracted to one another. Otherwise we're complete strangers with the same void where our morals should be.
>>
Coffee and a nature walk.

I've never met a girl that didn't want at LEAST a second date after something sweet and relaxing like that.
>>
>>16974029
Dinner and a movie. It's boring, but a safe bet, since it works for almost anyone. Do the movie before the dinner so you have something to talk about over dinner, it makes a good icebreaker.
>>
>>16973971
>I asked her on a date like the white knight sperg I am

Don't beat yourself up. Sex is just about always better after doing something together anyway.

>drinks at a bar/restaurant with a bar
>bowling (only if you both suck the same level)
>skating
>hiking is free, good excuse to make sure she showers her hoe ass off before you fuck
>>
File: abstract+feel.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
abstract+feel.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>>16974008
>tfw when attractive, would love to take a qt to an aquarium, plant-arium (arboretium? Dont know the fucking name) or zoo, go /out/ and flatwater kayaking all the time but no gf due to my research and school
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.