[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to cut without causing damage /infection ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: knife_PNG1512.png (528 KB, 3355x3296) Image search: [Google]
knife_PNG1512.png
528 KB, 3355x3296
I was wondering, do you guys know any ways to cut yourself without causing any really harm? Like are there any specific types of knives or blades to use.
>>
>>16973660
They don't call it self-harm for nothing.
>>
File: 07b.jpg (149 KB, 321x454) Image search: [Google]
07b.jpg
149 KB, 321x454
Bad case of pic related?
>>
>>16973719
Well I don't want to maim myself. I've just had some intrusive thoughts about cutting myself and I'm curious.
>>
Don't cut yourself. It is a baaaaad plan, anon. I did it to myself on a regular basis for years, as a maladaptive coping mechanism used to deal with severe, treatment-resistant depression.

See a therapist, man.

How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
Dealing with suicidal thoughts (I know self-harm isn't the same, but they often coincide): http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
A list of suicide hotlines, organized by country: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
>>
>>16973744
Don't be a fag, just cut yourself. Remember to go "down the road, not across the street."
>>
>>16973744
Then do it, faggot. Or better, don't. If you have any other impulse other than KILL CUT STAB CUT GOUGE STAB UGJHK FUCK you're not going to go through with it, so stop fantasising and sort out your issues in a way that doesn't involve bloodshed.

Once in a blue moon (usually when I'm on the lash and so far gone I can hardly see) I get an urge to burn myself with fag ends. I immediately feel crushing regret and don't do it again for months.
>>
>>16973744
i hate this board
>>
>>16973756
I see a therapist. I dont tell him about what I think really at all , so he can't do his job. I mean he can only do soo much for him to be able to really help me I need to participate properly too. Anyway, I would cut cause I feel like I'd deserve it for how I am .
>>
>>16973785
>>16973763
Remember Nike. Just do it!
>>
>>16973796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>16973770
Well I used to get throught my problems by taking it out on my little sister. She was mentally disabled so she didn't understand if I was making fun of her sometimes,so she would not be hurt. No she's not a full on inept retard she just has autism so she's really gullible.
>>
File: knife.jpg (130 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
130 KB, 1000x1000
>>16973660
>Like are there any specific types of knives or blades to use
Sure, use one of these.
>>
>>16973660
>>16973744
Edgy little bitch. You know this isn't the right thing to do if you don't want to hurt yourself, so don't.

>>16973785
>I dont tell him about what I think really at all , so he can't do his job
Maybe you should try that before you hurt yourself?
>>
>>16973660
Idk man, you could hold some ice cubes in your hand and squeeze them.
It will hurt but it wont do you any real harm.
>>
>>16973812
Well my therapist goes on Reddit. If he's gonna react like all the redditors did when I admitted one little flaw I'm gonna go to jail.
>>
>>16973841
>>
>>16973811
Kek
>>
You're a pussy bitch. If you can stab yourself anywhere make sure it's either in the jugular or cut your nuts off since you don't deserve them. Deal with your fucking problems you spoiled brat. There are people fighting for their lives all the time and you're here mulling and mouth breathing about whether to mutilate your own body out of curiosity. Do us all a favor and end it permanently faggot.
>>
>>16973841
You know there's more than 1 therapist in the world, right? So many different types of people work: psychologists, counselors, hell even clinical social workers.
>>
>>16973660
Nice b8 m8
>>
I figure you're going to do it no matter what we tell you, so I might as well give you advice as to not fuck up your body worse than it will be otherwise.

Use the absolute sharpest blade you can, and make sure it's clean. Use rubbing alcohol on the blade and on the patch of skin beforehand. To avoid scarring, do NOT put hydrogen peroxide on your open wound. If you're paranoid about cleaning the open wound, have fun pouring some rubbing alcohol in there. It will clean it but sting like a motherfucker.

Also, obviously don't use serrated blades. But how stupid can you be.

Unless you have a thing about blood or bleeding, I don't personally see the point of cutting without pain. I would scratch my skin over and over again until raw, and then put isopropyl into the wound because it was about hurting myself, not about bleeding or scarring or whatever. Unless you're purposely wanting to punish yourself or endure pain, why would you ask how to "cut yourself without causing any real harm"? Attention? Jfc.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.