[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am on the verge of tears right now but not sure if I have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: murloc14.jpg (467 KB, 1028x700) Image search: [Google]
murloc14.jpg
467 KB, 1028x700
I am on the verge of tears right now but not sure if I have the right to be upset?

I have some kind of sickness and the doctors keep doing tests but can't find out what it is. I've been sick in bed for days and my next appointment is tomorrow. Basically my genitals burn and my entire pelvis feels like its on fire.

Now my mom is kicking me out of the house for 3 hours so she can bang some guy.

I texted my boyfriend telling him what happened. I asked him to come support me. I have to go to the park because I don't have anywhere else to go. All he said was that he's too busy running errands.

I feel like no one cares about me right now. Feel like if my boyfriend or my mom cared they wouldn't leave me alone when I'm in pain.
>>
>>16973654
Are you sure it's not an STD
>>
>>16973654
Sounds like some STD, or you're just gonna die. Either way sorry to hear it.

Rest In Peace
Femanon
2016-2016
"We never knew you and never really cared"
>>
>>16973664
That would have to mean either my boyfriend lied about being clean or he cheated on me.

I've considered it a possibility. I'm going to ask them to STD check me just in case.

I'd just be devastated if thats what it is.

I feel so fucking alone right now.
>>
>>16973654
is your mom hot ? how old is she ?
>>
>>16973668
>have sex with a player
>>were did all the good men go???
No offence intended, but no one does care.
>>
>>16973680
How am I supposed to know if I'm dating a player or not
>>
Reminds me of my ER trip with bacterial vaginitis. Get checked for STDs and bacterial infection. GL.
>>
>>16973654
It's a sad state of life, but the world doesn't stop moving just because you're sick. Your boyfriend's errands still need to be run, and your mom isn't going to sit by your side wringing her hands and cancel all her plans.
You're not going to die.
Take some ibuprofen with you and sit down in a comfy chair at the library for a while. Mess around on your phone, read book, whatever. Three hours goes by surprisingly fast.

If you really want to be with people, ask your boyfriend if you can help with his errands, or call some of your other friends.

But just because they can't drop everything right now, doesn't mean they don't love you.
>>
>>16973683
is he black ?
>>
>>16973654
Don't you have other family members nearby?
>>
>>16973686
>If you really want to be with people, ask your boyfriend if you can help with his errands
This is a good suggestion and I'm going to ask him.
>>
>>16973683
>How am I supposed to know if I'm dating a player or not
I mean if he pressures you and you put out on the first fucking date you can be pretty sure that you're dating a player.
>>
>>16973693
But he didn't. He never pressures me. He just isn't around when I need him usually.
>>
>genitals burn
>doctors keep doing tests
STDs should have been the first thing they tested for. If it comes back positive you have proof that your bf cheated and have every right to dump him. btw, your mom sucks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.