[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I need some advice, obv.. I have a sweet gf, but she keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (3 KB, 196x123) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 196x123
So I need some advice, obv..

I have a sweet gf, but she keeps upsetting me and don't really wan't to do things my way at all..
My family etc. tells me to dump her, but I still i'm still on love with her and are scared to lose her..

What do?
>>
You are being way, way, way, way, way, way too vague
>>
Dump her, you spineless fag.
>>
>>16973622
Very much in love with her, even though she's being a dick towards me a lot of times and won't really do anything I like.. Let me know if you need more, not sure what to say though
>>
>>16973642
How does she upset you?
What things does she not want to do your way, and why?
>>
>>16973692
She only wants to chill and never go out or anything - I am always the one to kiss her first etc.
She tells me she have feelings for me and stuff, but I just keep question it... dunno
>>
>>16973692
I wanna be with her so bad, but she makes it hard...
>>
>>16973705
>>16973708
same person?

anyway, don't be a pussy, fuck her senseless. make her WANT you.
>>
>>16973705
This is, is no way, "being a dick" to you.

She and you enjoy doing things. Try talking to her about it. Say, "Hey, we've been staying in a lot lately. Shy don't we go out for a change?" and "I'm always the one to kiss you, and I'd really like it if you'd initiate once in a while. It would make me feel more wanted."

If she agrees, then hooray. If she refuses, then dump her. If she responds with some things that you do that bug her that she would like you to work on in return, listen and be supportive.
>>
>>16973731
Tried it all, trust me..
She just like "That's just who I am" etc...
>>
>>16973705
>She only wants to chill and never go out or anything
She's a homebody. Nothing wrong with that. You could be dating the complete opposite, one who insists on going out EVERY NIGHT, draining your energy and bank account.
>>
>>16973620

being scared is not an excuse to not do something.

I'm afraid of the monster under my bed, and yet i have to sleep in there every. single. night. its hell.

but im a brave mother fucker so i deal with it and try to get a full nights sleep cuz i know thats what is best for me, and if the monster tries to eat me ill just have to deal with that when it happens.

decide now if you want to be with your gf or not. a new adventure begins.
>>
>>16973760
The problem is, i been staying home chilling with her 90% of the time... Last week I asked her to go shopping for groceries with me, she didn't wan't to do that.. Sacrifices nothing for our relationship basically
>>
>>16973773
see
>>16973722
>>
>>16973765
I'm just so damn confused atm....
>>
>>16973780

take a day to go out by yourself and do your own thing. go sit on a beach and enjoy a really greasy nasty burger. then throw rocks at birds. stupid shit all by yourself with no one there. talk out loud and think about life.

if anything it will give you a nice mini vacation from your predicament.
>>
>>16973773
Is she depressed?
>>
>>16973788
I mean she's been feeling down a bit, but "I don't know what's wrong" mood.
I would be fine staying home, but she shows no appreciation for me...
>>
OP here.
I know i say a lot of negative stuff about her, I guess..
But I'm still in love with her, but at the same time feel sad about it..
I really don't know if I should dump her, I'm afraid I would be heartbroken.. And still not sure if I would live happier without her..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.