[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I usually just post on b but I need some real advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1421146135479.png (262 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1421146135479.png
262 KB, 720x1280
Hey /adv/ I usually just post on b but I need some real advice.

well tonight I'm going on a date with a gorgeous girl. Seriously she's like a fucking 10 and for some reason she likes me, and I find myself pretty average

What should I do? how do I stop being such a beta faggot? Im worried she won't actually like me cause she is so out of my league

TLDR: Beta fag need first date help with girl thats out of my league
>>
>>16973576

>and i find myself pretty average

post a picture of yourself. if you can, post a picture of her too. if you dont post a picture of yourself you are a faggot and theres nothing we can do to help you so dont use bullshit excuses. i can understand not posting her to protect her privacy however.

>im worried she wont actualoly like me cause she is out of my league
>what should i do

be yourself. you know the 'lite' version of yourself. but if you tried to lie you would just fail anyways, and even if you were successful you wouldnt be able to keep that up for very long. so be your self. if she doesn't like you then she doesnt go on a second date with you, and your life goes exactly back to normal.

yes dating a nice pretty girl is a great opportunity, but you cant beat yourself up over something that was destined to fail if it was destined to fail. it has no negative consequences. your life just continues as it always has or always will.

so instead of focusing on doing things right. focus on having fun. not her fun. yours. if you are having fun, and she wnats to have fun with you, she will.

thats all you can do.
>>
>>16973611
Dude thanks, Thats exactly what i needed to hear. But thanks again man
>>
>>16973630

post your fucking picture
>>
File: myfaggotass.jpg (65 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
myfaggotass.jpg
65 KB, 852x1136
>>16973644
fuck it whatever, here i am. Don't bother asking pics for her, i respect her too much
>>
>>16973576
10s don't exist idiot
>>
>>16973657

yeah dunno what she sees in you man. maybe she sjust into it. i always recommend specific styles cuz even if 99% of people will make fun of you, people with those styles always have a gf cuz girls tend to fixate on specific styles.

good luck man.
>>
>>16973576
dude, she obviously likes you or else she wouldn't have wanted to go out with you.
>>
if she goes on a date with you, you are her type! i'd never go on a date with a dude who's not my type! you look cute! people need to stop questioning the affection that someone has for them! have fun!
>>
>>16973695
Yeah well I'm not dressed or anything haha, thats like just a quick selfie she asked for.

>>16973707
Thanks, thats exactly what she says too haha
>>
>>16973657
Nigga you fine. Not a 10 but good looking enough to make it up with character.
>>
>>16973657
Pls op don't look so das....
>>
>>16973657
Women are actually narcissitic and date less attractive guys so they dont lose all the attention to the guy.
>>
File: 1453139366632.jpg (60 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1453139366632.jpg
60 KB, 469x463
>>16973665
he meant a 10 year old obviously
>>
Get a haircut and you're golden. Be yourself and don't stress the fuck out. Actually just be yourself and stress the fuck out if you want. Sometimes girls find that shit kinda cute. Good fucking luck.
Date ideas:
-Go karts
-Movies
-Arcade/bowling
-Walk at the park
-Conventions
- Late night drive with music (my favorite)
-Out to eat/nice walk downtown
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.