[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She was ovulating at the time. From what I know I pulled out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: manskinspepewearshimascoat.jpg (8 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
manskinspepewearshimascoat.jpg
8 KB, 236x232
She was ovulating at the time. From what I know I pulled out in time and nothing got inside of her. Her period is due in a week and she's freaking out coz she has sore boobs. Is she being paranoid or is there a chance of her being pregnant?
>>
bump (no pun intended) coz im worried
>>
get a test
>>
>>16973355
I've gone through several scares... If she is preggers lmao, goodluck familia, its all in the hands of the gods.
>>
>>16973375
what were the signs that scared you?
>>
>>16973355
>From what I know I pulled out in time and nothing got inside of her.

I was sure everyone would know by now that doesn't really help.
>>
>>16973355

the 'chance' doesnt matter. the 'odds' mean nothing. even if we said there was a 99% chance she didnt get pregnant, youd still freak out. find out when you can take a pregnancy test.

in the future, birth control pills, morning after pills, or get on PrEP and fuck dudes.
>>
>>16973355
For the love of god, use a condom.
>>
>>16973379
Well, my girlfriend was on the patch.
But when she had to take it off we were scared that left over sperm(that shit stays in there a couple days) may remain in her when she ovulated.
One of the times her breast were kind of sore and the other time she was a day late.

The sore part was just because i man handled them and the other time her body clock was just a bit off. There is hope for you, peace and much love to ya.
>>
>>16973355
An interrupted coitus is NOT a secure method for contraception. There's sperm in precum, and even though you kids claim it's not enough to get her pregnant, that is due to the fact that it rarely happens. Still CAN happen though, and if it does your fucked basically.
>>
>>16973415
> a day late

Dude, wait for when she's two weeks overdue. That happened to me two or three times with my first girlfriend who was too fucking retarded to consistently use bc. I'm really awefully glad she never got pregnant for fucks sake, that girl was nuts.

>never stick it in crazy

Yeah, I had to learn that the hard way, still did again though for FWBs. Geez, crazy girls are the hottest. Or are hot girls the craziest? Who knows man...
>>
>>16973355
Had a few pregnancy scares myself. Funny thing about early signs of pregnancy, they're very similar to the symptoms we women get a week or two before menstruation. No sense worrying about it that early on, just wait a couple of weeks and have your girl take a pregnancy test.
>>
>>16973456
>allofmywat.png

The girls I've been with never started vomiting when they were about to have their period.
>>
>>16973459
Well, you don't get to that part until you're at least 2 months pregnant
>>
>>16973468
So what's the early signs youre speaking of? Like, I'm not kidding right there.
>>
>>16973472
Sore boobs, cramps, occasional vertigo, increase in appetite, cravings
>>
>>16973472
Oh and mood swings. Some girls never experience vertigo, but even if they do it shouldnt be enough to make them vomit
>>
>>16973477
Sounds like period symptoms if you ask me.
>>
calm her down and be nice to her. the thing is.. if a woman worries real bad the period can shift even more and so she gets more worried about it. happened to me once and when i relaxed and didn't think about it too much my period came... the body can trick us. tests are useful 20 days after the incident..
>>
OP here. So should we wait until her period is late to start panicking? She also said she has more discharge than usual, but could that be a result of arousal or being fingered?
>>
>>16973489
I did say they were similar. Just sharing what i know. I used to research about it every other month when i've been sexually active cause i get fucking paranoid. My bf likes to go bareback and my skin gets irritated with latex easily anyway. I dont want to go on the pill because my doctor said it could affect the chances for when i finally want to conceive for real, so i stopped. I still get paranoid every now and then, but so far no pregnancies
>>
>>16973508
No, you just need to wait until after 2-3 weeks after you did the deed for the test to be accurate
>>
for anyone sciency in here, is it true that certain foods can induce a period (and therefore a miscarriage) or is it all a myth?
>>
>>16973443
Its the hotness that makes them crazy. It goes straight to their fucking heads.
>>
I think she should calm down till her period. because as i said: it can delay if she panics which will cause more panic... For the time being expect that nothing happened.. Distract her so she relaxes.. Tests can only give accurate results after almost three weeks so you have to wait anyway..

And for the future remember to use protection.. pulling it out before cumming isn't enough! it's not worth the stress and all!

Remember first pregnancy signs are similar to those of getting your period and if you're stressed you can also imagine things that aren't true...I imagined my legs to be heavy etc...
>>
>>16973537
thank you. I suppose paranoia causes people to look for links that they wouldn't normally think about, such as the discharge and sore boobs.I'll also calm her down as I know stress can delay a period
>>
>>16973549

good *thumbs up*
>>
>>16973434
Your heart's in the right place, but I'd rather you not post misinfo on this board. The truth is that we're not completely sure how often precum contains sperm, not sure why it does when it does, not sure how many sperm one can expect to be present (we might not even know the right order of magnitude), and not sure whether that happens for everybody. The withdrawal method isn't vastly less effective than condoms, when executed correctly, and both are more effective than the pill with typical use (with perfect use i.e. taking it the same time every day the pill is very effective, but very few women actually manage to pull that off.) There really need to be more studies done on this before we can speak with that much confidence; the reasons for the coitus interruptus pefect-use failure rate (something like 4% IIRC) aren't well-understood. Maybe it's that precum can contain sperm; maybe it's that we're overlooking something in our definition of "perfect use."

That said, I'm really not advocating for it; ideally you should use at least two methods of birth control, and if you only use one, please don't make it the withdrawal method, if for no other reason than the fact that perfect use or even reasonably good use is a hell of a lot less likely than with literally any other method out there.

But OP, while I can't promise anything, I really doubt that she's pregnant. The odds are pretty well against it, and a million things can cause symptoms like sore boobs (and late periods for that matter), because girls' bodies are weird sometimes. Now's not the time to freak out. Just don't make a habit of this. You don't want to go through this again, do you?
>>
>>16973400
Even in some areas of the first world, sex education is purposely underdeveloped depending on how religious the region is. That's how you get so many people who don't know shit about how sex, pregnancy, or venereal disease works.

That and people are sometimes really really stupid and don't think things through.
>>
>>16973579
Reading your comment is a huge relief. I've read so many articles online, the more reliable ones seem to say that the withdrawal method gets a bad rap and isn't as ineffective as one would think. I've heard that pre-cum is unlikely to cause pregnancy, then I've also read that it isn't. All this mixed information has lead to my worry. Thank you all though, we'll both try not to worry anymore until we know for sure.
>>
>>16973372
>>16973355

Seriously, how is this even a thread? Go get a pregnancy test, or wait until she misses her period and then get one. This is something that is easily verifiable and not something that random people on the internet can help you "diagnose."
>>
>>16973713
we're both young and naive. I turn to the internet for help
>>
>>16973579

That isn't misinformation though, they just said it can happen and indeed it can. A low chance of occurring is still a chance and it can happen the very first time. Better to stress that to people than to say "eh, it's really, really unlikely" because that's the kind of attitude that lead to us needing four abortions. Either I have the most virile precum in the world or you should really be stressing different odds to kids.

If you want to try pulling out, don't. Don't just assume it won't happen to you, because it totally can and by then you'll be too hooked on how amazing it feels to change your ways. Start smart children.
>>
My very first symptoms were sore boobs (hurt to touch) and tiredness... well, more than tiredness... EXHAUSTION. It's obviously different from PMS
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.