[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 0
How do I give the best blowjob possible? What are some tricks? And what do you guys personally enjoy?
>>
I dont like blowjobs at all

Inb4 helpful replies
>>
>>16973029
DON'T FORGET THE BALLS.
>>
>>16973042
WHAT TO DO WITH BALLS THO
>>
>>16973042
This. Gently but firmly tug the balls please.
>>
>>16973046
>gently but firmly
>tug
Tug up or down? Up and down?
>>
>>16973046
While simultaneously sucking the D?
>>
>>16973029
dont neglect his asshole.
>>
>>16973050
How the fuck do you tug upwards?
>>
>>16973055
what do with asshole? circle with finger tip? insert finger? LICK?
>>
>>16973052
Yes and no. Vary it up, both. There are probably loads of videos on how to give good blowjobs with visual aids, just look it up.
>>
>>16973055
He's not into that
>>
>>16973057
Yes.
>>
>>16973063
dose it feel nice if i acutally GENTLY suck on your dick? i could imagine that the vacuum might be a neat sensation. just between other actions ofc.
>>
>>16973029
You will never be an anime girl OP, you wont be good enough.

My best advice watch lots hentai involving deep throating like fellapure.

Honestly the best time I have with a grill is if she can just stuff my dick down her throat as far as possible without vomiting on me.

Just repeat that over and over and he should release.

I am circumcised though so that may be also why head is "meh" to me unless I cam reach the tightness of the back of the throat.
>>
>>16973061
dont worry he just doesn't know it yet, it has been scientifically proven to enhance sensitivity.
>>
>>16973068
If it's in your mouth and not being scraped by your teeth then yes it feels good.
Truth time: Blowjobs are shitty physiologically. Mouths aren't really made for sex. What feels good is psychological, that you're doing something debasing, dirty. Pretend like you're enjoying it and so long as you don't do anything that actively hurts - it'll feel good.
>>
>>16973069
Wah, I know I won't ever be anime girl. Just didn't know what to post along with the question, but thanks for the advice!
>>
>>16973085
Like I was saying, being deepthroated feels best for my physiologically but it's really not much fun for you. You have to make it all about in the head, pretending you just love the feeling of a dick in your mouth, saying stupid shit and moaning. It's all a load of bullshit though clearly.
>>
>>16973094
Different poster but I'm wondering ...
Every time I deepthroat my bf, get that last inch down there I have only really force my throat down on it and its kind of pops into there, should it 'pop'? Do I find another way to cram it in or find another angle?

I love deepthroating but I worry that pop will hurt him
>>
>>16973135
I doubt the "pop" hurts but you'd have to ask him. I can't guess how it feels. Unless he complains then you're probably good.
>>
>>16973135
Nah, it doesn't hurt. If he doesn't complain your good.

It's literally the only way I can cum from head and I've only met like 3 girls that could even do it properly.

He should consider you a keeper.
>>
>>16973140
>>16973142
Cheers guys! The pop concerned him but he's never said it hurts so I'll just continue with that, it's fun seeing how long I can hold it
>>
I would say act really slutty about it, lick it and shit while looking up at the guy. I'd also say use your hand as well as your mouth. Maybe offer to swallow or take it in the face. The mood has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>16973147
how big is your bf? i tried to dt mine, but gosh...
>>
>>16973152
No idea but the biggest I've had, probably
When he's rock hard he's really long but it's not a question I've wanted to ask lol

I don't have a sensitive gag reflex though and I made it a lot better by forcing myself to practice anyway
>>
>>16973179
i used to practice with my dildo, but it's only 7' and my bf's around 8'. and he's also thick. i can't close my hand around him. i would really like to dt him. what's the trick that helps you the most? i don't have a very sensitive gag reflex either, but it feel like my throat is physically too small to take him in
>>
Boyfriend is probably around 8.5 inches and I can just about get his cock down my throat. He seems to really love it, but I really struggle to push it down more than three times in quick succession without feeling I'm going to vomit.

I get around this by making sure there's a lot of build up to the deep throat. Like, he knows it's going to happen, I'm looking up at him, dick in my mouth, I'm sucking, suggesting I'm going to go deeper, making the gestures, we both know it's about to happen, then I do it as much as I can. When I can't do it anymore, I tend to look up at him to show him how much I'm struggling to take him.

That seems to work. Ideally I'd like to train myself so he can face fuck me until he cums but I think that's going to take a while.
>>
>>16973199
Damn girl
>>
>>16973199
>8.5 inches
teach me master

and i can't manage to make any other movements when trying to dt too. i'm too focused on relaxing and not gagging
>>
When my girl gives me one I like for her to kiss the tip and take just my head in her mouth and tongue at it with some suction long and slow back and forth while she kind of tickles at the sack with her fingertips.

After a few minutes I think she gets bored of it and starts working the full shaft. I'm about 7x5.5in depending on the day which isn't anything special but she can take it in full to the base and fast. The speed really gets me, if she wants she can usually have me finished in less than 10 minutes.
>>
>>16973229

Yeah, I used to be fat so I think I just got good at it because I had to be. Then I lost a lot of weight but still love doing it because generally, men don't expect you to be very good at it.

It's just confidence and technique. Just like when your boyfriend is fucking you for the first time, you don't have to rush to go balls deep. It's about learning about how much you can comfortably take and pushing yourself slightly each time. He will love the feel of you taking his cock anyway, just make sure your lips are in the right place and your teeth aren't catching, then show him just how much you appreciate him putting his dick in your mouth.

If you can manage it, rub your clit while you do it. Moaning while you're sucking his cock isn't that believable, where as it's pretty difficult not to do that if you're touching yourself.

It's also ALL about the eye contact. Look him dead in the eye as you take it. The bigger your eyes are, the more effect this tends to have. Bonus points if you can make your eyes water slightly from taking too much.
>>
>>16973256
>Bonus points if you can make your eyes water slightly from taking too much.
kek
i don't have to force that...

but thanks anon, based adv. what would you say is the best position for dt'ing?
>>
>>16973256
Everything seems legit until
>The bigger your eyes are, the more effect this tends to have. Bonus points if you can make your eyes water slightly from taking too much.

Big doe eyes are great but if your eyes look like they'll bug out I'm not sure I'd like that, and personally I don't want my girl's eye's watering. Some nights it takes more than a few minutes just easing inside of her, I don't want her feeling like she has to choke herself on it too.
>>
>>16973279

I like to sit between his legs, occasionally rubbing his dick between my tits for a bit of variation. I hate my stomach, so this accentuates my waist and my butt when I'm bending over getting into it, while hiding my slightly jiggly tummy. Occasionally I sit next to him on my knees so my butt is facing up towards him - this is always easier to actually deepthroat in my opinion.

Lastly, when you're "trained up", if you trust him, you can get on all fours while he face fucks you as hard as he wants. This is not something to do from the start though, as it takes a lot of stamina and he will get carried away.
>>
>>16973300
holy hell, are you me?
dang, now i can't wait to see my bf again.

thanks again. you're the best
>>
>>16973296

Yeah, you are completely right. This definitely isn't to everybody's taste! As I said earlier, my partner is quite well-endowed so I think it just reminds me how big he is, that I'm really struggling to take it.

I really hope I don't look too bug eyed when I do it, I think I look alright! I just look up at him, it's hard to describe.
>>
>>16973308

Aww, thanks! It's all just practice really. I wish you the best of luck, anon. I know you'll do amazingly :)

Actually quite looking forward to seeing mine, now!
>>
>>16973326
>It's all just practice really
good thing practicing is so much fun

i hope you can see him soon...
>>
>>16973279
Seriously from experience receiving as a man, I can get more in when the girl lays on her back on the bed.

May just be me though, but works very well.
>>
>>16973335
yep, i once saw a vid like that. always wanted to try. it seems to straigten and elongate the throat and help to relax. thanks for the suggestion
>>
god I really hope this thread is not a bunch of dudes helping each other with the explicit details of how to suck dick thinking the other is a girl.
>>
>>16973466
why should it?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.