[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a virgin get a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 750x883) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 750x883
I met a girl at college a few weeks ago and I really like her. She's so beautiful I actually approached her despite literally having social anxiety disorder.

First of all, How do I know if she likes me?
She's kind of shy, I'm pretty much the only person she talks to. It's easy for me to make her laugh and I noticed she laughs differently when it's me who make her laugh. Sometimes she laughs when I say stuff that isn't even that funny, or remotely funny at all. She plays with her hair a lot too, but I think that's because she's shy and nervous. She's always looking down and very rarely makes eye contact so she's very hard to read. The guys in my class keep accusing me of flirting with her, even though I have no idea how to flirt so I guess I'm doing something right.

lets say I'm a lucky cunt and she likes me back, then what do I do next? I have no idea where to go. She's shy, so she's not going to make the first move and I'm shy too. I don't know what to do
>>
awww, you two sound cute as fuck.
don't rush things. keep getting to know her. start to ask her to do stuff outside of college. do you have any interests in common? if not, just ask her to join you for an even t or something.
>>
Man up ask her out get some drinks walk it out on some park or get some dinner and talk about existential shit or fish for stuff she likes and get the talk train going. Be yourself act natural and let nature do its thing. If it feels right take her home smile good bye kiss asks for more hide your boner in her pussy. If signs points to no hug kiss or any physical contact say goodbye and ask her out for another date sometime next week.
>>
>>16972814
Literally do the opposite of this. Rush things damn it or I swear to god she WILL lose interest.
>>
>>16972846
she's a shy girl. they are different from club hoes
>>
>>16972814
>>16972817
We have a few interests in common, particularly anime and video games. She doesn't drink or smoke or anything, but I'm a huge stoner. I've been thinking about asking her if she'd like to try weed with me and then watch some anime or something. I don't think she'd be up for getting stoned though since she's straight edge or whatever it's called.

>>16972846
Well i would but I don't know if she likes me, and I'm not exactly confident enough to outright ask her if she likes me. Is there a checklist of "shit shy girls do when they're attracted to somebody"?
>>
>>16972856
don't ask her to do weed with you. just casually steer the convo to something you both enjoy and could do in your free time. for example, if you have a neat collection of anime, you could ask her if she want's to come over for a nostalgic throwback. or find out if there's any weeaboo food she always wanted to try, then arrange to cook that with her. it doesn't matter if it turns out HORRIBLY. just laugh about it and order pizza. throw on a movie and bam, netflix and chill
>>
>>16972856
>Anime and Video Games.
Play some Diablo 3 coop or any fucking game out there that involves both of you beside each other having some damn fun then make a move somewhere in between like touching her hand staring at her eyes then smiling flirt punching tease her get rough with her then hug anything that involves physical contact.
>>
dont ask her to smoke some weed unless you know shes interested. To some its a major turn off.
>>
>>16972856
A stoner would probably creep someone out who's shy and does neither smoke nor drink. You shouldn't mention being a stoner or stop smoking weed altogether.
>>
>>16972873
>Play some Diablo 3 coop or any fucking game out there that involves both of you beside each other
You just gave me a good idea
We have a lot of free time in college, so I'm going to download a GBA emulator for my phone and get Pokemon Fire red. I don't even know if she likes Pokemon, but I'm just going to assume she does for now. Well play that together when we have free time.

You said about the flirting and looking into her eyes and stuff? Well she rarely looks at me, I've made eye contact with her like twice and both times she instantly looked away when our eyes met, so it's not possible. She definitely won't touch me either, I guess I could try to touch her though? I'll probably make it extremely awkward

>>16972869
Yeah I should've guessed that'd be a bad idea. I suppose for now I'll just talk to her a bit more, we're getting more and more comfortable around each other. When we first started talking I was physically shaking the whole time, but now I only stutter a bit sometimes and she's a lot more talkative.

>>16972888
>>16972895
Well I've already told her I get stoned every night and watch anime, so I've already fucked it. Brilliant. Wow I never thought Mary Jane would betray me so. I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>>16972905
>try to touch her
keep it to "accidential" body contact. my bf and i are both very shy too. but i can vividely remember having to concentrate to not faint if we sat very close to each other and i could feel his body against mine. if she doesn't shy away from that, you are on the right track. awww... i remember the first time we actually TOUCHED each other and it was clear that it wasn't "accidentially" anymore.
>>
>>16972918
Can you give an example of accidental touching?

Do you mean like when she passes me something, I sort of lightly touch her hand?
>>
>>16972930
best would be to do something like showing her something on your phone and sit close enough to let your arm graze agains hers. or sit so that your legs touch. how do you greet and say goodbye to each other? we give 3 kisses where i live and i know i always lingered just a TAD too long when saying goodbye to my (now) bf.
slightly touching her fingers when passing something is a good idea too. very neat is to watch a movie and sit close to her
>>
>>16972948
Ah right I think I get it

Come to think of it I have accidentally touched her. My college is super into "fun" activities so were often sent off campus to do stupid shit. Last time it happened me and the girl were in a group and we were reading the handout and we were stood super close to each other, our bodies were touching and my head was practically resting against her head. She didn't recoil in disgust either.

I really hope I get as lucky as you and your boyfriend did. This girl is perfect for me.
>>
>>16973066
>our bodies were touching and my head was practically resting against her head. She didn't recoil in disgust either.
exactly like that anon! keep it up. don't forget to eventually escalate things. for my bf and me it happened like that: we watched a movie at his friends place and sat next to each other. we already had body contact, and then his friends cat jumped on top of us and we both petted it for a while. then she got bored and left, so i just left my hand rested on his leg. boy, i was so nervous. but then he "casually" put his hand over mine and gently caressed me. the rest is history. we kind of melted into each other. sitting even closer, then i put my head on his shoulder, he put his arm around me and eventually he kissed me. i love thinking back to that evening.
good luck anon, you two sound cute af.
>>
>>16973086
Seriously, thanks for the help
I feel like I have a "plan of action" in place now. I cannot wait to see her tomorrow.

Your story of how you and your boyfriend got together is lovely. I've always dreamed about having that kind of relationship. My friends always say if I want a girlfriend then just go to a club and pick one up there, but fuck that I'd rather be with a nice, quiet girl.
>>
File: cat breathes.gif (4 MB, 375x346) Image search: [Google]
cat breathes.gif
4 MB, 375x346
>>16972918
>i can vividely remember having to concentrate to not faint if we sat very close to each other and i could feel his body against mine

Damn, now I want a shy gf instead of the current one.
>>
>>16973100
it really was like a fairy tale. i couldn't have made up a more perfect story. we're dating since 6 months now and i'm happy as can be. i didn't realize such perfect relationships even exist. i'm one lucky girl
>>
>>16973103
>Damn, now I want a shy gf instead of the current one
oh no, don't say this anon. i'm sure your gf is a wonderful girl. just different.
>>
>>16973122
>>16973103
This
Having an extroverted gf if you're also extroverted would be fun

>>16973117
Good luck in your relationship senpai
Again thanks for the help

>a girl will probably never love you this much
Feels bad man

Just one more quick question
Ask a shy grill what is your opinion on "stoners" aka people that smoke weed everyday?

I feel like I've made a mistake telling her I smoke weed. I'm not a LE 420 DUDE kind of person, I smoke a small (0.3g) joint alone at night a few hours before I sleep and watch anime or a movie or something. Most people where I live smoke weed, I mean literally almost everyone.
>>
>>16973153
don't stress it too much. today almost everybody smokes. i can't tell what she feels like about the topic, but i wouldn't not date my bf just beacause he smokes. he doesn't, and i'm glad it's like that. but if everything else is that perfect, i could easily look over this. maybe she's down to smoke a bit with you from time to time. i know i would love to get high with my bf just once. mainly because i would like to sleep with him when we're both high. might be pretty neat
>>
>>16973168
Sweet, you're right it is very common these days and most people don't give a fuck
she doesn't seem to care that I smoke cigarettes either, she seems to find it funny actually and she doesn't care when I smoke around her (I asked permission first obviously).

I would highly (excuse the pun) recommend getting high with your bf. I've been told sex is absolutely mind blowing and I know that masturbation feels GREAT when you're stoned. Can't even imagine how intense it'd be having mind blowing high sex with the love of your life desu
>>
>>16973201
>(I asked permission first obviously)
good move!
how is smoking cigarettes funny though?

yeah, we will probably do that soon. all his friends smoke and it's going to be summer soon, so there will be lots of bbqing going on where joints are passed around. it might be dangerous to try, sex with him is already absolutely mindblowing. adding in being high might get me addiccted, kek.
oh anon, i really hope things between you and your girl work out. it's just so wonderful to fall in love.
>>
>>16973218
Honestly she laughs at the most random shit sometimes
>can we go to that shop so I can buy some cigs?
>she giggles
>I need a smoke..
>she giggles
I don't know, she seems to giggle whenever I say something about cigs. Then again, she does giggle at random stuff I say a lot. Maybe i make her uncomfortable? Fuck.
>>
>>16973247
>Maybe i make her uncomfortable?
nooo! not at all. this is a good sign. i was exactly like that.
maybe throw in some LOW KEY compliments some times.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.