[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
free advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: anonisin.jpg (23 KB, 379x396) Image search: [Google]
anonisin.jpg
23 KB, 379x396
I've got a few hours, try to give me some background where relevant so I can give a decent answer
>>
Okay, so I've been feeling blue since last spring. Lazyness is my second nature, but this apathy has pulled my ability to function to zero. Often I just want to sleep and cry. Is this something I can cure myself? How?
>>
File: 1402753766168.jpg (71 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
1402753766168.jpg
71 KB, 501x576
how do I remove a group of peoples from my land without getting sanctioned?
>>
>>16972423
Not OP, but: it's called an eviction notice.
>>
>>16972417
what do you think brought it on?
sometimes people just feel that way for no real reason, but as often as it is not there is some cause
>>
What are things you should be doing in your 20's to avoid midlife crisis?
>>
should i go out and try getting a number from a girl or vidya?
>>
>>16972430
you don't get a mid life crisis till you have a career, wife and two kids who arn't turning out right

unless you are having some kind of crisis I wouldn't worry
>>
>>16972428
A kind of heartbreak happened.
>>
>>16972440
do I have to ask you to spell it out for me anon this is an anonymous board, you can tell me what happened
>>
>>16972462
I was kissless virgin but didn't feel particulary bad about it. Then this person first became my friend and then something more that I really couldn't appreciate all those great feelings before it was over. I'm suffering from extreme nostalgia and I feel that I don't have anything worth waiting for in future, if that person is not in it.
>>
I'm starting to date a girl who lives at somewhat of a distance. We'd been close for a while, but I asked her out, things changed and you know the drill.

Now here's the thing. She's kind of sickly and most of the time she's fatigued. Nothing serious, but it means physical activity doesn't work well for her. She's fit, but getting on a bike or anything is too much for her.
I don't have a driver's license or a car. Public transport doesn't stop near her, cabs are too expensive, and it's too far to just walk. All I have is a bicycle, which is no problem for me but enough to make it an issue for her as her illness is playing up lately. We both asked each other out a few times already, made plans, then canceled them because she was too tired and getting there became an issue.

What can I do to make dating viable here? How can we best meet?
>>
>>16972493
I think it's like that for a lot of people when it's their first time

after a while you realize those feelings were inspired by someone else, but they came from you yourself if that makes sense; and that they are yours to control

you can get a great sense of liberation after that, and ultimately you go out looking for someone who can make you feel the same way
>>
>>16972501
well that sounds like a logistical problem more than an emotional one

I think a relationship needs physical presence, so it's important you see her

you should get your drivers license, it can be a daunting task for a range of reasons but it really is the long term solution
other than that you could get a lift with someone you know, or get used to riding your bike a long way

maybe it is possible to stay with each other a few days at a time, I don't know

if public transport is poor where you are, that might be all you can do
>>
>>16972529
We do see each other a lot already. We're classmates.
I'm definitely getting that license and working towards it, but it's more of a short-term solution I'm looking for. Riding a bike is no problem for me either, but it is for her. And while we're close, we're not at the point where I'd come over or even stay over, let alone a few days.

Isn't getting a lift from family or whatever a good way to give a bad impression? I'm entertaining the idea of asking someone to help pick her up and drop us off, but it feels embarrassing. She's family-oriented herself and has her own parents do so as well, but I don't really want to give off a mother's boy impression to her. I'm a bit too old for that.
What do you think?
>>
>>16972578
it's a bit embarassing haha, true
but if she doesn't get out much because she is sick or whatever I highly doubt she will care much

good way of getting along with her parents too

but if you are classmates already it doesn't sound like a really serious issue, if you havn't been together for months and months I wouldn't worry too much
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.