[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so drained and upset, it would mean a lot if those of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Saiyan_Sized_Secret_-_Kyoufu.png (450 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Saiyan_Sized_Secret_-_Kyoufu.png
450 KB, 852x480
I feel so drained and upset, it would mean a lot if those of you here could give insight.
>ex and I break up due to arguing a lot over everything (I was in bad place, he's stubborn, I didn't cheat or anything though)
>goes no contact and I get pathetic and send quite a few texts
>noresponselol
>2 months later I say "hi" and he responds, we make very little small talk
>I end up coincidentally seeing him the next day, he's drunk, happy to see me and gives me a hug but then gets incredibly rude so I said calmly that I'm going home and he said "yeah that's a good idea"
>He sends apology next day and says "it was nice to see me and just has a lot on his mind"
>I said "ok it's cool well what's on your mind?"
>noresponse.jpg
Then today I asked if he's okay, he said simply "yeah I'm good thanks"... I said ok well let's hang out later this week and catch up.
>no response again
I know most people will say "let it go, get over it, etc" but it's pretty hard... What should I do if I do want to get a positive reaction? Give him space? Send one last message explaining "wtf is going on?" Maybe there's another girl? Maybe he's mad? Should I ask him or just leave it?
>>
Let it go. He needs to process things and seeing you probably brought up a lot of memories. Just leave him alone and move on, and let him move on.
>>
>>16972109
Process things? Do you think that's a bad thing?
>>
OP here. I was thinking that tomorrow I'd send an explanation of how I feel and how I understand if he just doesn't want to talk, but that I miss him and am in a better place mentally and would like to just see him again.
Just one decent sized message then that's it... sure, I don't want to seem desperate (probably too late :/) but I think it's worth getting my thoughts out right?
>>
As a guy I will say when chicks write out their feelings in messages it's cool but if it's my ex I kinda think it sucks. What it comes down to is weither he can handle dealing with an ex as still part of his life. You should look into that and what stress it would put on yourself
>>
>>16972248
thankyou
>>
>>16972097
Good grief leave this guy alone. You two broke up and you keep initiating contact with him. Either try and reconcile with him and continue the relationship or give him space. You're only hurting him by doing this.
>>
>>16972097
We all know how you feel but it's better to move on and let him move on. He sure is trying.
>>
>>16972097
I'll say the same thing I said in your last thread.
He sounds like a prick to me. You should find a better guy.

But if you really insist, just straight up confront him (when you're both sober, preferably in person) and ask whether he wants to get back together or not. If not, forget about it, it's over.
>>
>>16972894
>try and reconcile
yeh that's what i'm trying to do though
>>
>>16972097
He doesn't want to be with you. When a man wants to be with a girl, he'll do his best to make it happen. He's ignoring you and sometimes sending you short answers out of guilt/pity. You're making yourself look like the fool in this situation - stop it.
>>
We all have an ex that hits us up randomly, and we all have an ex that we hit up randomly.

Who cares, it's usually a fun flirty convo, and once in awhile, if the stars align, you can sneak in a quickie and think about how life would be together again.

But, she's got a new boyfriend, and baby daddy issues, and you're recently engaged so the stars don't line up that often.

Hit him up again in another 6-7 months if he doesn't beat you to it, and just bullshit and flirt for a moment.
>>
>>16973506
>sneak in a quickie
yea this is what I am aiming at
>>
>>16972916
it's hard to see him in person, i'm trying to find a way to do this
>>
>>16973510
Just tease a quickie and never deliver, works the same. You just don't get any dick that way, so up to you really, but that's what your relationship will be regardless.
>>
>>16973510
what?
>>16973506
>>16973498
alright :/
>>
>>16973528
i'm not the one who said i want a quickie, that's not what i want at all
>>
>>16973547
shit in one hand, want in the other.

Remove the sex, and the relationship is still going to be nothing worthwhile.
>>
>>16973561
are you sure?
>>
>>16973571
pls respond
>>
>>16972097
You're his ex now. He probably doesn't give a shit what you think or do. If they want to stay 'friends' it's because he knows he will soon be facing a dry spell for sex so might need you in the future, but not right now so that's why he's being an asshole.

Find a new guy who actually wants to be with you. Yeah it's hard at first but people do it everyday so stop enabling yourself to be a door mat
>>
>>16972097
Short answer, leave him alone.
Long answer, when a man doesn't want you anymore he doesn't want you anymore. Hes probably hooked up with someone else since you've been apart.

Clinginess is not hot, peace and much love, now leave him alone.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.