[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop hating women and wanting to hurt them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1412647516113.jpg (35 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1412647516113.jpg
35 KB, 396x385
How can I stop hating women and wanting to hurt them?
>>
hate breeds more hate
>>
>>16971873
how is that suppoused to help bro?
>>
>>16971861
You can hate them as much as you'd like (understandably) but it'd be best for everyone involved if you didn't hurt/kill them. The violence will not make you feel any better. Your hatred will still burn just as red hot.
>>
>>16971883
>You can hate them as much as you'd like
But I don't like it. I want to feel nicely towards them.
>>
>>16971883
that's ok, I've always wanted to die violently
>>
>>16971891
Uh, why do you hate all women? Even ones who never did anything to you?

You must have had one good memory, or a childhood memory, of a girl. Maybe all she did was smile or give you candy. Does that mean she should die? Try to focus on positives instead of negatives
>>
>>16971891
Hate is not an easy thing to reverse. When you've been wronged by a type of person (many times I presume) one does not simply erase that pain. It takes many years or someone special to heal you. I'm sure you've seen it on this board plenty of times: women are just people. There's good ones and there's bad ones. I truly am sorry that you have been hurt by women to the point where you hate them.

>>16971894
Please, no, anon. That is not a good path to take.
>>
>>16971908
Nothing can stop my Hatred, you cannot kill what breeds within you. Nothing can stop me; a fearless remorseless genocide machine, cold and deliberate. They will send many to fight me, but all their efforts are fucking pathetic. All those poor bastards sacrificing their lives in the name of duty, to protect the innocent and the weak. I call them "Human Shields".
>>
>>16971916
Is that from a movie?
Don't pretend to be me though, that's just crass.
>>
>>16971861
Find out where your hate stems from. Very possible your mother fucked everything up for you. Have you been abused by her?

Make yourself clear your not that little helpless kid anymore, you now are stronger than women. Make yourself clear that not all women but one shit single person fucked you up.
Get rid of your hatred by trying to understand and kinda empathise with the person who did this to you. Learn to psychology, read a lot about it. Try to understand why it was you who had to take all the wrath even though you were innocent (weak worthless shit people venting stress on helpless kids) love yourself you didn't do anything wrong. It'll work.
>>
>>16971861
it's simple my man, by falling in love.
Unless you are gay though, in which case Idk lol
>>
>>16972399
>it's simple my man, by falling in love.
Romantic love doesn't usually work for this. Your love just becomes a "rare exception".

No, what OP needs are some girl frinds. Two words, mind: women he's not interested in romantically, but genuinely enjoys hanging around with. This is how you cure more generalized forms of hate.
>>
>>16972386
This
>>
>>16971916
>My name is not important meme
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.