[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to enjoy Sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
So how can i enjoy sex if i cant bus because im afraid im going to get the girl pregnant? Yea i do where a condom and yes i know that's whats its suppose to prevent but just the fear that i could get her pregnant and i just end up fucking her for about a few hours and i don't get any relief (if you know what i mean)
>>
birth control, monitor her cycles, morning after pill, wire coat hanger $200 and a trip to mexico
>>
>>16971482
lol im already monitoring her cycle
she dosnt take brith control
and i think im stack up on morning after pills so i can finally get some type of relief
>>
any other advise for me not to be so paranoid and maybe even fcking enjoy myself,
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 341x314) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 341x314
>>16971539
stick a pinkie in her stinkie, no pregnancy, problem solved
>>
File: 8f7.jpg (9 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
8f7.jpg
9 KB, 201x250
>>16971561
OH TRUST ME I WOULD
but she no like the backdoor approach
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>>16971566
advice on anal : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igqR7J3w1h0

as long as you stay safe with condoms etc... there isnt much to worry about, work a conversation about abortion if need be
>>
>>16971593
I did man, shes not the type to get an abortion . is what she told me, she the type not to get them cause the whole killing babies thing or w/e

and thx for the anal advise, ill try to hopefully work it in
>>
>>16971533
>monitoring her cycles
>condom
>suppose to
>where a condom
>im stack up

you're in high school, aren't you?
>>
>>16971684
im in college but freshman so basically in high school
>>
>>16971687
get her on the pill. better yet, get her on the implant or an IUD so there's no chance of a user error. I don't want you morons reproducing.
>>
>>16971690
agreed i don't want me to either
>>
>>16971694
planned parenthood will do things confidentially. if she has her own insurance, this shouldn't be a problem. if she's on her parents' insurance, you can just opt not to use it, but the out of pocket costs are pretty high. iirc the IUD is about $500.

I pay about $30 a month for pills. but considering what morons you both are, I don't think you can trust her to remember to take a pill every day at the exact same time. because she NEEDS to take it EVERY DAY at the EXACT SAME TIME for it to work properly.

good luck. honestly, just dump her. you clearly need to focus more on your education.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.