[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be a good gf.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1448198617125.jpg (198 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1448198617125.jpg
198 KB, 600x900
Sorry, I'm kinda drunk. I'm a really shitty girlfriend with a really great boyfriend. Every time I look at other peoples relationships, it becomes really obvious that mine isn't like theirs. It's not because my guy isn't great (he is_ it's because I'm a shitty girl.

I grew up almost exclusively with guys. I don't dress feminine. I don't really act feminine. I don't know how to be a good girlfriend. Are there any websites or tutorials or whatever that teach me how to not suck?

Thanks.
>>
File: 1446138448024.jpg (155 KB, 850x682) Image search: [Google]
1446138448024.jpg
155 KB, 850x682
>Humblebragging
Oh please. You've got him wrapped around your finger.
>>
What makes you so shitty?
>>
>>16971498
This.

You gotta share more for some help.
>>
There is no guide to being a good gf, that comes automatically if you love the person enough. If you think you do love him but can't change even if you know you're the problem then it's because you're either a cold heartless bitch and/or you need to see a shrink. Either way if you know in your heart of hearts that you can't really change then i suggest you just break up with the guy and remain single for the rest of your life
>>
>>16971465
Don't nag and don't make it so much of a game to give up the pussy.

Stop trying to change a nigga.

That is all.
>>
>>16971465
Mostly guys want one thing:

Respect.

Respect the relationship, respect their needs, respect their hobbies, respect their "guy time"

We are really simple.
>>
File: 1440542570155.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440542570155.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
Don't compare yourself to others. You seem to put yourself on the bottom. Just stop it. And you're not Shitty because you're not like someone else. And you really didn't know what its like in those other girls relationships. Chin up anon.
>>
>>16971498
I don't know how to dress attractively, My nature is to be crass and loud and opinionated. Some friends say I'm emasculating in the way I act, and I can see that since I'm kind of overly independent.
>>
>>16971534
Think before things come out of your mouth, how will your unedited opinions affect him.
>>
>>16971534
Don't worry about how you dress, if the guy you are with cares about that, you need to find another guy.

You are who you are. Just because you are loud and opinionated doesn't mean that you're a bad person. The right guy will love you for you.

I'm at a crossroads with my gf right now because she is really really independent. Realize that it takes true independence to admit that at times you show you want and choose him.

Mostly, just be you. Unless you aren't respecting him, (like cheating or flirting or lying) you are probably not shitty.
>>
>>16971534
Now hold up.
Do you emasculate him, or are you just being masculine around him?
There's a difference. If you're undercutting anything he says or busting his balls a lot, then yeah, that's emasculating.
If you're just being "crass" around him that's...mostly just hot.
see>>16971478
>>
>>16971534

your independence can't come at the cost of him feeling desired or your relationship sinks.
>>
>>16971465
>I don't know how to be a good girlfriend.
>that teach me how to not suck?

Make up your mind...You can't be one without the other.
>>
>>16971564
Stahp
>>16971559
Another big thing. You gotta make him feel special.....I guess blowjobs are "A" way to do it, though I think it might be a bit too trashy for some couples.
If you're real independent and masculine, maybe you could try showing your "domestic" side? Try cooking for him, or learning to cook for him.
If that kinda thing isn't typical for you, it'll slay him.
>>
>>16971525
This is it completely.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.