[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ did this to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 400x320
How to stop being a racist?
>>
>>16970989
stop browsing pol. its a shitty board
>>
You go so full Stormfront that your circle back to being normal.

You want a real answer? Volunteer in some impoverished areas of your city. You'll see all types of people, rich, poor, black, hispanic, Asian, white, all working together for the same goal.
>>
>>16970989

>How to stop being a racist?

Get over yourself. There's so many more things you could be sinking your energy into besides hating groups of people who are too busy living their own lives to give a shit what you think.
>>
>>16971010
>just stop
okay cool advice
>>16971006
this seems reasonable but time consuming
>>
>>16971050
Don't do anything except shun all raycis thoughts. I mean, you can't be rayycis if you don't give yourself a chance to, right?
>>
Turn off your fucking laptop and go out and interact with the real world. It's really fucking easy.
>>
>>16970989
/pol/ is where the mentally ill denizens of 4chan congregate for some reason (alongside /x/), so if you spend enough time around any group, you'll absorb their moors and ideas, however skewed they might be.

If you wanna stay informed, pol will just give you sensationalist reactions and conspiracies to whatever's going on for the day, actually good news sources are Reuters and sources of historical events wikipedia, although if the sources aren't solid you should be wary, and check the edit history for signs of editing / bias conflicts
>>
File: 1389577364926.png (69 KB, 191x232) Image search: [Google]
1389577364926.png
69 KB, 191x232
>>16971050

>okay cool advice

If you seriously need a series of long drawn out talking points to convince you not to be a piece of shit racist you are worse than a racist, you're stupid.

Yes. Just stop. I'd speak to you the same way I'd speak to a friend who's trying to light off firecrackers in his hands.

Just. Stop. Sometimes all you have to do to stop being an idiot is stop participating in idiotic activities.
>>
>>16970989
ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US! I know the reality is harsh but if you revert back to normie mode nothing will change just accept that we are few ,but dont lose it just think what you are doing is helping the world
>>
Read up on the histories of Africa and the Middle East. You'll be impressed by the accomplishments of so-called "primitive races" and gain a better understanding of why the world is the way it is today.
>>
>>16970989

Is that you Tay?
>>
>not wanting to be on the forefront of enlightenment
>tfw you realize they were right all along
>you had your chance
>>
>>16971202
you know that we on pol prolly know more about "lesser" countries than all other boards besides /his/
>>
Lol racism is a meme on /pol/

A lot of them say nigger, but have black friends. They're just laughing at cultures.

There is a few of them that are seriously racist, but it's mostly because they're insecure as fuck. Weak arms, small penis, no girls. That creates a lot of animosity. They're projecting their beta-ness.
>>
>>16971167
huh
>>16971117
I agree with this
>>16971143
Well the girth of you're prior response was info that was pretty common
>people don't care what you think
No shit
You seem like some who'd spout "we're all equal", and while that's a common theme in todays media, its simply not true.
Also, ever wonder why Asians stay together, blacks stay together, and indian stay together and so on? They know when the shit hits the fan theres unity in sticking to your own kind. That's some dark dirty info, but its true.

Whites are pressured to not act like this. You know very well all other races are racist to others. It's tribalism, something deeply imbedded in the human psyche.

This is why I'm becoming racist. I need to moderate myself though because I've gone into the deep end, especially with the race charged politics currently out there.

tl;dr
>Just. Stop
is good but your reasoning is short sighted.
>>
What do you mean by being a racist?
Do you see other races as inferior? Or are you more stereotypical towards different races? Maybe you just don't like talking/interacting with people of different races. That's not too bad of an issue
>>
you acknowledge that while some things /pol/ complains about have merit on the whole they take things too far and apply them too broadly. People are people, regardless of skin color some are good and some are assholes. Race is far less important than you think it is.
>>
>>16971222
>the islamic golden age was a myth
>Alhambra just built itself
>>
>>16970989
Nope refugees and general globalisation did this to me. I started hating people too. Every fucking muh culture muh religion dipshit. Fuck off to where you came from if you can't even respect the people and culture of the country you came to.
>>
>>16971231
And this
>>
>>16971755
what country are you from?
>>
>>16970989
You should get off the internet and get out more. I'm guessing that you, like most of /pol/, don't have Many or any IRL friends and acquaintances from different ethnic backgrounds. Meet some. Maybe as a volunteer of some kind, as suggested above, or maybe just by socializing someplace that isn't this stupid online autism basement. Travel a bit if you can afford it. See other lives and pay attention.

If you can't or don't want to do that, at least read a greater variety of things. Most people, wherever they are on the political spectrum, spend too much time just ingesting media by people who agree with them. Read some stuff by people you don't already agree with--especially people who aren't the same color as you.
>>
Not OP but I think I have this problem too.
Went to a city with no problems but left years later finding myself automatically distrusting black people.
I kept telling myself not to judge people for being black and how theyre just like everyone else, but then im always proven wrong or feel like an idiot for trusting one.
>>
>>16971764
Germany.....
>>
>>16971779
so what's your problem with the refugees then? They're only here to escape war and seek a better life, in their position wouldn't you do the same?
>>
>>16971781
The I'll rape you stares, all the rape that already happened, all the robbery they won't stop doing and never end in prison, how even after many crimes they refuse to be send back home even if judges said they've lost the right to stay, how they behave like they own the country and look down upon you, for them you're filthy worthless Christians I could continue endlessly.
We should only take the kids in because the grown ups are shit and only ever innocent kids deserve to be saved. Everyone else should fuck off to where they came from. They destroyed their own shit country now they continue to do so with ours.
>>
>>16971781
>They're only here to escape war and seek a better life, in their position wouldn't you do the same?
I don't despise the ones who REALLY seek shelter and behave thankful, respectful of our culture and decent. But we're flooded with shit people and that's what makes me racist.
>>
>>16970989
You cant, once you become redpilled you cant turn back, its the curse we have to bear
>>
File: 1457988755882.jpg (70 KB, 540x368) Image search: [Google]
1457988755882.jpg
70 KB, 540x368
Embrace it desu senpai.
>Adopted sister is like 17
>Making comments about how she needs her darkie boyfriend to pop her cherry.
>We want to piss her off, so we all tell her we're gonna "run that nigger out of town."
>It works.
Life's more fun, when you don't give a shit.
>>
>>16970989
Have you considered letting a black man fuck your gf to change your perceptions?
>>
>>16971235
>Whites are pressured to not act like this. You know very well all other races are racist to others. It's tribalism, something deeply imbedded in the human psyche.
This is a big part of it I think. In the West (i.e. in White societies) White people are heavily pressured into rejecting a fundamental part of their psyche. It's basically like people who try nofap, a futile attempt to suppress natural impulses. In the long run it's not mentally healthy and many people fail to meet the standard.
>>
>>16971781
>They're only here to escape war and seek a better life
Oh mother of fuck, you're serious.
Like half of the fucks flooding into Germany right now aren't even Syrians. They're not fleeing war, as much as they are hoping to cash in on that nifty little welfare system they've got.

Granted this is less of a failure on the refugees part and more on the part of the Germans. If you give people an "easy" option (like coming to your country and sucking it dry until it's a third world shithole) and a "hard" option (turning around and fighting so they can have peace and stability in their country), you shouldn't be surprised when they choose the easy option.
>>
>>16971938
I so much agree with you and only hate starts to boil inside me. Most of which is really directed to our political system. I'm this anon
>>16971755
>>16971779
>>16971802
>>16971814

Before all this refugee shit started I was really tolerant and not racist, being a kid of Turkish guest workers it was a natural thing to do for me.
>>
File: 1459105991435.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459105991435.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
Used to be super traditionalist occult racist, eventually got bored of being doom and gloom all the day and stopped caring.

Once you take the red pill you can't unlearn all the things you took on, but you can stop caring. Go find something to do with your life other than shitpost on /pol/. I still fucking loathe what my country is doing to itself regarding the refugee crisis and multiculti/Marxy-warxy ideas, but outside of reading Carlyle for a laugh it doesn't bother me anymore. Life's too short, we're all fucked anyway, stop pretending you're part of some valiant counter-cultural movement to save your dying civilisation.
>>
>>16971938

You know how much money Germany spent on saving banks and Greeks and what else? Refugees are basically a tiny trickle of pocket change. And yet, butthurt people who experience no impact - not a single ounce of impact - outside racist circlejerks and bullshit they make up in their own mind flap around like fuckin' full-on retards whining about fantasy scenarios where "their" women become unpaid extras on blacked dot com.

The good thing about this refugee crisis is that it definitely suceeded at pulling off the mask of civilization from the faces of people like you. The bad thing, of course, is that in the same turn, in made your colossal bullshit relevant enough to confuse the vaguely discontent idiots to your side, who are thoroughly threatened in their manhood by the appearance of a brown person on the other side of the street.
>>
>>16972372

Since Turks are racist as fuck, I suppose you finally re-connected with your roots and can now go beat up some Armenians.
>>
Don't stop being a racist, just be a reasonable racist like the rest of us
>>
Murica shouldn't have supported the ousting of Assad
That's where this fuckfest started
Countries should use their defence budget to create a more educated population rather than bomb civilians in Yemen and Syria
>>
>>16972568
>>16972568
>>16972568
THIS OP

Listen to this guy just stop fucking caring. The west will destroy itself and you may dislike certain groups of people, but stressing over it will do you no good.

I just learned this recently, and while I may be able to say I'm not the same person who thought the world was all good. I can at least just stop stressing.

Seriously how many times can you listen to people complain about retarded shit people on the left espouse or hell even the right at this point.

If you don't live around any ghetto niggers or durkas just ignore that shit when it pops up on the news.

Also being racist isn't so bad honestly. I could care less if you hated me. I wouldn't want anyone to force you to like me either that's fucking stupid.

Better yet try what >>16971006 suggested, but I think it could have two very different effects on you.

First you could sympathize with some of those poor souls as they are legitimately fucked for god knows whatever reason.

Or maybe you'll see them as the trash they behave like from time to time and it will cement your "racism" or hatred if you can even call it that.
>>
going to use the OP name now
>>16972372
>Before all this refugee shit started I was really tolerant

yeah this makes me most angry.
>>16972568
>>16972768
I don''t like seeing Canada turn to shit but I guess there's no use other then setting an example as a critical, realistic person that will say things other consider racist but are in fact somewhat true?

I mean I guess I could jam with it, sounds like itd be bad for work connections.
>>16971769 This is true form,many politically active people.
>Read some stuff by people you don't already agree with--especially people who aren't the same color as you.
will probably do this
>>
You have to learn things. I don't mean this in a derogatory way, but educate yourself. Don't go to /pol/, it's a shit show of hatred that will consume you. You are a product of what you see, hear, hang out with, etc.
>>
Well if niggers and arabs learned to behave themselves I wouldn't have to be so racist.
>>
You all might lol at me but Tumblr actually helped. Went from being a misogynist, racist fuck to then being an angry, depressed person who realizes how unfair the world is, and now I'm just kind of in the middle and don't have hate in my heart anymore.
Poe's(?) theory has taken over and caused people to take satire seriously over the internet.
>>
File: 1453873431398.png (272 KB, 584x685) Image search: [Google]
1453873431398.png
272 KB, 584x685
Race doesn't matter.
Identity politics are a waste of time.
If you spend the day blogging hard about 'microaggressions' or 'white genocide' you're what the party would call a useful idiot (via social media punditry)
There is more going on in the world today than Frankfurtian cultural warfare.
Learn to filter what people tell/show/shout in your face or tune out politically slanted media entirely.
You shouldn't turn off or tune out because you're easily swayed and manipulated, that will not solve the problem.
>>
Just hate everyone equally on the inside. I hate white, manlet turbo-nerds on /r9k/ and /pol/ just as much as I hate hood niggers and all Indians.
>>
by remembering that stereotypes are lazy thinking, and that reality is so much more complicated. Stereotypes are little more than easily-attackable strawmen for people to take their frustrations out on.

Are all black people lazy? This is utterly 100% false, but it appeals to your emotions - you want to feel better, to feel like it's someone else's fault that society sucks, and you see some black people being lazy and it confirms your bias and you see black people not being lazy and you ignore it because it doesn't fit your predetermined narrative. And when the stereotypes are negative, it creates fear in the racist, and that fear causes them to avoid learning about and interacting with the target of the stereotype.

Even if it was inescapably true that on average black people were lazier than whites, it wouldn't be true for any particular individual. Pre-judging individuals for their membership in a racial group is just a tactic to prevent having to think about and take an individual for who they are. Mentally it's easier to categorize and forget about it than take in all the little variations that reality offers. Then, you get into the issue of creating social expectations and the way that people conform to them, and you realize that your perception of reality is a huge filter that comes between you and the real world, warping it in the process.

In short, racists tend to be frightened dumbasses.
>>
>>16970989
Don't take anything on /pol/, or the internet for that matter, at face value. The internet exists for shits and giggles.

Also, racism is pretty standard in every country. Go to Mexico.
>>
Not OP, but I just wanted to thank you guys for what you've said in here. It really struck a cord.

I've spent the last few months frequenting /pol/ and I've hated what i've become. When I was young I was so vehemently against everything they say and their ideologies.

I'll get better
>>
>>16970989
>how do i go against nature
>>
People are shitty regardless of race
Black shit people are shit people
White shit people are shit people
Immigrants tend to be more shit people and criminals but that's because growing up in a shithole makes you a shithead, when they integrate they will be the same as every other one of us
It's not race, it's just how being shithead works
>>
>>16972588
>Armenians
You read that I hate all the disrespect they show to our (yes our, I consider myself German, I have German citizenship and offspring) culture? And all of this muh Islam shit.
I see it in their eyes. I can see how they hate it that I have blonde offspring. And I hate the fact that they stare at me with those rapey eyes even if I'm with my kids.
I know one decent refugee mom, I like her very much but all the other scum, most of all the male ones we're flooded with make me hate and be racist so much

Also this
>>16973563
>>
racism is a poor understanding of demographics and how they work

you want to have prejudices against cultures, not "races"

some black preppy guy is less likely to commit a crime than some irish gangster

niggers only fuck themselves when they follow ghetto culture or whatever, same thing for muslims and indians. there are christians living in arab countries right now, they're not uncivilized like your normal moderate muslim, and muslims are onyl violent because they were indoctrinated that way. not about money too, Qatar is full of fags who think nothing but death and submission

ALSO, people saying to avoid pol are just fags who get buttblasted by "mean words" or people shoving statistics on the screen, you see, a lot of 4chan is composed by care-free dudes who don't give a shit about politics, but et triggered by them anyway

that's why you get shitters like this >>16970998
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.