[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Interview question >If I asked you to complete a task
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Interview question
>If I asked you to complete a task one way, and you were 100% sure my way was wrong, what would you do?

What would you answer to this?
>>
"I would bring up my concerns and respectfully inquire into whether or not you absolutely want me to do it that way anyways"
>>
>>16970669
do it my own way and tell you that i did it your way
cant argue with results
>>
>>16970685
>What if I disagreed with you and still told you to do it my way, which you were still certain was 100% wrong?
>>
Well if he's signing the checks, and he uses the breath/effort, to tell you a stupid way, he obviously doesn't want nice things.
>>
>>16970699
Then you do it his way. It's his business, not yours. If he wanted you making decisions then he wouldn't tell you to do it his way anyway.
>>
>>16970699
Get it in email. So when shit hits the fan I have proof it wasn't my fault and can deny accountability to some extent.

>Yeah, could you just email me those instructions please? I just want to clarify what you wanted me to do.
>>
>>16970669
I would complete the task the right way because I am 100% sure that his orders are wrong.
>>
>>16970669

i would ask if there is a reason we are doing it that particular way, explain my reasoning why, but assure them i could be wrong or misunderstanding.
>>
>>16970699

Is it wrong as in unethical or possibly illegal?

If so then I would humbly refuse.
>>
you do it your way and justify it by claiming that you're looking out for the good of the company. the boss may be the boss, but he's not infallible
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.