[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get sex stuff secretly? My mom / step dad open every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 497x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 497x258
How do I get sex stuff secretly? My mom / step dad open every package that comes into the house, no exceptions (unless I happen to be there when it arrives, which is unlikely) I'm 18 but I live in a small town so I'm terrified of going to the one, tiny sex shop we have. I mainly just wanted lube and maybe try one of those little tenga eggs. I can't think of anything besides going out of town to do it, but that'd cost a lot of time and gas. Ideas?
>>
Mail it to a friends house. Pharmacies sell lube. Go to a novelty gift shop at the nearest mall.
>>
If I have kids I will never treat them like this what the fuck is wrong with your parents. Mine did the same shit, it's a horrible feeling to be LITERALLY 18 YEARS OLD and have your rights constantly violated. Get a PO Box at the post office. They're like 30 to 80 dollars a year, and if the package is too big for the box theyll hold it for you to get at the counter.
>>
>>16970508
I don't want my friends knowing I'm buying fap material either lol, I'm sure they know I'm a loser who can't get any enough already. I still don't want to buy in public though, idk feels uncomfortable to me.

>>16970557
Yeah it sucks. I've talked to my mom about it and she doesn't really open them anymore unless there isn't a name on it, but my step dad is an asshole and he really doesn't care so he'll open anything that comes to the door. He is pretty heavy set on the "it's my house I will open anything that comes to my house" ideal.
>>
>>16970739
Build a fifi, gg life
>>
>>16970739
Call the Post Office and sick their dogs on him.

Federal offense, nigga.

Alternatively, anonymously buy a glitterbomb thing addressed to yourself. Your step-dad will open it. POW GLITTER EVERYWHERE.

When he asks you about it, tell him someone must have sent it as a mean practical joke to you.
>>
Drive to a shop a few towns over?
>>
>>16970496 order a glitterbomb and when it goes off tell them to not be nosey cunts
>>
Get a small storage unit at a place that accepts packages. You will need to leave a key to the unit with them, so that they can put the packages into the it. Then, when you order stuff, have it shipped to the storage unit.

Seconding the glitterbomb idea too. Get several, and hope your stepdad doesn't open them all when they arrive: you can use unopened glitterbombs as boobytraps for places he likes to snoop around in. Once he's learned not to open glitterbombs, you can start to disguise other things as glitterbombs too, and he won't touch them.
>>
Just send it to your house and make your cocksucker of a step dad uncomfortable
>>
>>16971034
>>16971141
This is actually a hilarious idea, I'm going to look into this. Thank you

>>16971226
This sounds super expensive. As far as I know he doesn't snoop around in my room, all my dirt is on my PC anyway and I keep it locked at all times. The disguise idea is also super smart.

>>16971259
Funny story, about 3 years ago I was a high school weeaboo and I ordered an anime figure off Amazon and I found the shipping box open in my room, my mom was at work all day so it had to be him. He never talked about it, nor mentioned it, but one time my mom definitely said something about me having an "anime sex toy" lmao
>>
>>16971292
Im starting to think that youre going to order a big ass plastic penis. So just do it.
>>
>>16970496
Lube is sold in drugstores, Walmart, Kmart.
>>
if there's a walmart, target, cvs, etc there should be lube and tiny little finger vibrators or something.
Then just get phalic shaped objects with a thing at the end to pull out with, maybe wrap in condom if it's like a banana
>>
>>16971381
>>16972217
Guys I'm straight / male lol
>>
>>16970739
I don't want my friends knowing I'm buying fap material either lol, I'm sure they know I'm a loser who can't get any enough already.

2 points to make:
1) Lube is not just for fapping. It's used for 2+person sex also.
2) Fapping is fucking great. I've been in several long-term, sexually active relationships, and I've never stopped fapping. It's sex with someone I love.
>>
>>16970496
Rent a post office box
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.