[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright fine I admit it, I want a girlfriend and any time I say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: The Jones.gif (2 MB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
The Jones.gif
2 MB, 320x176
Alright fine I admit it, I want a girlfriend and any time I say other wise is me just trying to cope with being a fucking beta faggot

How in flying fuck do you even get a girlfriend? What the fuck do I do? They are always in fucking groups never alone, how the fuck am I supposed to approach that?
I'm so fucking tired of being a beta it's started to affect everything in my life, I have not done ANYTHING for the past couple months because I can't talk to her and I lie to myself about it.
God dam it I have not made a fucking move in about a fucking YEAR NOW!!!
How the fuck do I fix this? I just want to be able to cuddle up with her :/
>>
If we had a step by step instruction manual on how to get a girlfriend, this board would only have half the traffic it has now. We can't help beyond make yourself as attractive as possible (both physically and otherwise), and sort your shit out.
>>
>>16970418
>We can't help beyond make yourself as attractive as possible (both physically and otherwise), and sort your shit out.

God dam it I'm fucking good looking i'm 6'2", I see them looking at me, I know they like me, they tried to make moves before
I ALWAYS fucked them up god dam it
That is the fucking problem I have fucked up so bad with almost every single girl and now It is just awkward as fuck and starting shit now would just suck even more... fml
I would need to fucking relocate completely to fix everything ....I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE WITH A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN!!!!!!!!
I just want a girl friend :/
>>
>>16970405
Will you tell her about how the NWO is making chemtrails and mind-controlling us with radio waves. 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TAKE OUR FIREARMS! YOU GLOBALIST REDCOAT!
>>
>>16970405
You could try not being a faggot. Walk up to her. Say, 'hey can I talk to you for a minute?' Take her to the side and tell her the truth: 'Look, I'm literally awful at this, and I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm hoping you'll give me a chance and let me take you out to x.' Seriously, that's all you have to do. What's the worst that can happen? They stand together and giggle at you? Oh, wait, they already are! Just go fucking do it. And, if you get shot down go fucking do it again until you don't. I don't get this attitude that girls should be different from any other subject or skill: they take practice and failure to learn.
>>
File: h0dBANtg.jpg (111 KB, 680x427) Image search: [Google]
h0dBANtg.jpg
111 KB, 680x427
>>16970707
Kek
Alex Jones is fucking insane, and honestly I would die for the bastard is he is sincere about his actions, he does bring up some good points every now and then desu
Also this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJNO3CCI7rI
Take a seat and go to 8:50 Get you shit ready

>>16970811
Yeah, I remembered this one girl I would die a million times over to get her ass even though I am Christian and won't get action
Just looked at myself in the mirror and reminded myself how I got this shit in the bag, gonna talk to some of my friends and see if I can get with her through them and if not, I guess I will just act like a massive Faggot/Alpha and just talk to her straight up if nothing else works
God I would do anything for her, gotta start getting my shit together and doing work and getting fit again if I want to have no chances of failing
Thanks guys
MAGA!
>>
>>16970437
You're overthinking it. I would know because I currently have the same problem.
>>
>>16970852
Yeah you are right
I kind of feel bad for all the girls I "Lead on" by being such a faggot, I don't want to hurt anyone man but I want her you know
O well I gotta find my shovel and dig my way out of the hole I put myself in.

Good luck to you anon too.
>>
>>16970405

i think the issue with you (and a lot of people) is that you have grown to think of a girlfriend as a thing, almost like an appliance.

people who date regularly dont think of girls that way. they think of each girl they meet as a unique experience, and that is what attracts them to specific girls.

when you just 'want a gf' you are saying you just want some arbitrary imaginary experience. you dont know what a gf entails cuz each relationship is unique.

so when you say 'i want a gf' (or even just think it) you give the impression / vibe that you dont care who it is. sure you might have a standard but you'd take the first person to meet that standard. by that logic you dont really want a gf, you want an arrangement. you dont want someone special, you just want anyone who is willing. why would a girl want to be 'anyone' to you. a girl (or rather, people) want to feel special. if you dont make a girl feel special, why would she wnat to date you?

focus more on just beign social. before oyu ever begin to hit on or think about a girl romantically, get to know her. have a real casual conversation to see if she is worth your time, instead of assuming you can click the right buttons and unlock relationship mode.
>>
>>16970437

post a pic of yourself?

also

>I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE WITH A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN

but why would a woman just want to be a random good looking woman to you? girls like guys who only want to cuddle with them. but you want to cuddle with ANY good looking woman. see:
>>16970873
>>
>>16970873
You're right M8
I want her

>>16970878
I would but I you know...the whole anon thing......plus not to keen on Queers or Whales having my picture.
Pretty average features desu Jet Black hair lightbrown eyes "Chiseled" face, but I need to work out more and am planning to now.

>>16970878
Go dam it I fucking know, I was referring to a specific girl in the first posts and I just remembered one I meet before I never got over and I'm pretty much making it a goal to get her now and keep her
I want her so bad.

Wish me luck fellas, I'm gonna crash and try and keep my confidence for tomorrow.
>>
>>16970907

>IM TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO MOST MY PIC, I WHINE ALL DAY ABOUT NOT HAVING A GF, BUT ILL BLAME MY INSECURITIES POSTING IT ON THE DEGENERACY OF OTHERS

uh huh.
>>
File: aaBuuxF.jpg (142 KB, 1180x785) Image search: [Google]
aaBuuxF.jpg
142 KB, 1180x785
>>16970919
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>I'm so fucking tired of being a beta
I have an unpopular opinion about this but it might as well get put out there. If that's who you are, there's a significant chance that you'll never change. Not all people are wired to be smart, not all people are wired to be creative and not all people are wired to be "alpha." I think it's a fallacy that we can fix all or even most facets of our minds and bodies.

Even discounting wartime casualties and accidental deaths, lots and lots of men throughout history have died alone. Don't even get me started on the rest of the animal kingdom. If you've gotten this far and still don't know the answer, maybe you're meant to be part of that continuing legacy. Though that's not the end of the world. There are a lot of things I'm sure you've resigned yourself to never being able to do. Life goes on.
>>
>>16970925
Your theory is shit and you should feel bad.
>>
>>16970405
Too much of heaven can bring you underground.

Distance yourself from your passion and move your body. Don't live a life so hell bound.
>>
File: 1391155994968.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1391155994968.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
>>16970405

>How in flying fuck do you even get a girlfriend?
>God dam it I have not made a fucking move in about a fucking YEAR NOW!!!

So you're frustrated about not having something that you've made no effort to achieve?

You're afraid to get rejected so you don't try. Your lack of confidence is a giant neon sign on your forehead that all women can see.

When you don't put effort into things you don't get anything in return. That goes with everything in life. I don't know why you think relationships are any different.
>>
File: wlUbKUK.jpg (178 KB, 525x788) Image search: [Google]
wlUbKUK.jpg
178 KB, 525x788
>>16970950
Yes you are completely correct.
>>
>>16970935
I don't, which is actually part of the reason why I think it's right. I find it incredibly hard to feel bad about giving up on people when that's so often the right answer. "Face the facts" is the answer for bad relationships, people who are just awful at school, the mentally ill, unmanageable addicts, etc. You're telling me that different people out there are incapable of every other basic aspect of life but somehow we can all find relationships if we wish hard enough?
>>
I also wanted a gf, now I'm depressed out of my mind. I hope you will find someone that will be good for you
>>
File: 1387526782448.png (258 KB, 646x428) Image search: [Google]
1387526782448.png
258 KB, 646x428
>>16970962

>You're telling me that different people out there are incapable of every other basic aspect of life but somehow we can all find relationships if we wish hard enough?

Even people with down syndrome have relationships. Drug addicts have relationships.

And yes, even people who are "bad at school" have relationships.

Relationships, romantic or otherwise are matters of social interaction. People who have issues with social interaction have a hard time developing relationships. That's it.

Its possible to be a complete piece of shit, horrible at math and addicted to meth and still be capable of basic social interactions with females.

Your theory that "If you are what you are you'll never change" is bullshit and everyone over the age of 16 knows it because the ability to adapt to our environment is a hallmark of maturity. No one is the same in their 30's and 40's as they were when they were adolescents.

Also, "alpha" and "beta" aren't a thing. Building confidence is totally possible and honestly not that complicated. If being a young kid who isn't sure of himself is called being "beta" then 90% of men were beta when they were teenagers/young adults.

Yes, some guys die alone, but chalking it up to "he just wasn't wired for it" is a cop out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.