[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got a cross tattoo on my right shoulder but I now feel as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 184.jpg (139 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
184.jpg
139 KB, 600x800
So I got a cross tattoo on my right shoulder but I now feel as though it makes me weak. What should I do?
>>
>>16970336
Make it a black diamond. Get it removed.
>>
Is that it? Post a pic if not. You can cover it with another tattoo (we can give suggestions if you post it)
>>
>>16970378
yeah Im working on getting it removed but I think there will be a ghost image left of the cross which isn't good.
>>
>>16970386
mine is the same size but not as well done as that cross. I don't have a way to post a photo but its a basic gothic cross.
>>
>>16970336
Thats some shitty work and its going to be difficult to cover up. You should consider any future work more carefully and pay an artist who won't fuck you up.
>>
What would be a good idea to cover it with?
>>
>>16970423
Wrong question. You need to do your homework and find an artist who specializes in coverup work. A big, dark, geometric tattoo like that is going to be difficult and you're going to need to pick your design with the artist's help. Expect to end up with a half-sleeve. I'd guess you're looking at 3-5 sittings totaling probably 12 hours and the kind of artist who will be able to make it seamless is going to run around $125-$200 an hour, depending on where you live and their skill level.
>>
>>16970444
Do you know of any artist who specialize in cover-up work I would be willing to travel.
>>
>>16970468
Memo Espino at Insight Tattoo in Chicago comes to mind. He's great, but he's booked out about 4 months in advance usually. There are plenty of artist out there, use google. You don't want my advice on who is right for you, you want to see their work and talk to them.
>>
>>16970468
Look at their work! Some of the stuff I see (shakes head)... See what their style is and what they enjoy. And you get what you pay for!
>>
>>16970477
thanks
>>
My advice would be no modification for 6-8 months. See if it grows on you.

Not sure how a cross on the arm would make you feel weak, but if pic related is yours I'd rate 9/10
>>
>>16970521
9/10? If that cross was any more twisted he wouldn't be able to travel in Germany.
>>
>>16970521
your probably right I may wait on it.
>>
>>16970423
A cock and balls
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.