[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I join a Red Pill community IRL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: redpill.png (80 KB, 256x252) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
80 KB, 256x252
I was recently exiled by a community of friends from college for being a red piller.

Does there even exist ANY kind of in-person community of like minded red pill individuals? And if so, where (and how) do I join them?

Or are all in-person communities blue pill by nature, and I must hide my true self when around other people at all times?
>>
join a aonic fanclub so u can hang with the rest of the edgelords
>>
Can't you have your own thoughts without calling yourself a communist

kids today wtf
>>
>>16970279
>I was recently exiled by a community of friends from college for being a red piller.
Good. Take the hint and grow the fuck up.

>Does there even exist ANY kind of in-person community of like minded red pill individuals?
The sex-crimes wing of your local prison. Maybe the ward for sexually dangerous patients at yout local mental institution. The methods for joining should be obvious.

>Or are all in-person communities blue pill by nature, and I must hide my true self when around other people at all times?
You will never be able to hide it for long. What you really have to do is stop being a redpiller.
>>
>>16970279
What the fuck is a red pillar?
>>
You can tell from the wannabe-sensible yet generally useless advice that this is one of the most bluepilled boards on 4chan. Kind of like community college. I think you're going to have to expand away from community college if you want to find like-minded individuals. Or just keep your circle of apologetical nu-males around and simply don't encroach on any subjects which might trigger them.
>>
When I was growing up if you were red-pilled you were an anti-semite. Now being red-pilled means you hate women I take this to be your meaning OP?
>>
>>16970279
You won't be accepted in red pill circles

The point of red pill is self improvement and a love for life as well as yourself

You seem to be a bitter misogynistic creep, not a red piller
>>
File: ZS87J48.jpg (72 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ZS87J48.jpg
72 KB, 1280x800
>>16970279
Men should breed with each other. The only purpose for women is to make babies and cook. Even then men are better cooks than women. Men are better looking than women and are far more intelligent. This is a hard pill to swallow (pun intended) but if you can realize that Men are better in nearly every way, you should be accepted.
>>
>>16970610

>I'm gay

we get it
>>
>>16970566

Just another movement of morons for you to not waste your time on.
>>
yeah, it's called the KKK
>>
red-pill individuals prefer themselves to the group, and part of the mindset of the "blue-pill" (in the non-pejorative sense) is about group harmony and anti-selfishness.

so the answer is: there really isn't any
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.