[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend raped me and I don't know what to do. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1423687228592.jpg (6 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
1423687228592.jpg
6 KB, 199x199
My friend raped me and I don't know what to do. She's my best friend and she knows I've been depressed and had girl problems due to social anxiety and has always been there for me. Though at times she can be a little flirty.

Recently, I went over to hers for a drink and movie and I felt slightly sluggish after a while. She soon starting getting very touchy and flirty and told me to sleep. I didn't feel like I wanted to sleep but my body was saying otherwise. When I woke up, she was stark naked riding on me, I tried to push her off but I felt so fucking weak, I broke down and told her to stop. I told her she knew I was saving myself for "the one" and she blurted out how she always felt for me and how I'm attractive and she didn't want me to be with anyone else. I didn't want to ejaculate but being my first time inside a woman, I ended up doing it inside of her and she claimed "I'm hers now". I cried to myself knowing I'd been sexually assaulted by someone I loved and trusted. As I gathered up strength to push her off me, I took up my pants and ran to my car. I'm currently in my car now, do I tell the police? I don't want to do something I regret but I'm mentally and physically scarred right now.
>>
File: 1459119936348.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459119936348.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
Call the police if u really think you were raped if not go back in there and get some pussy
>>
Are you sure that is something that actually happened, or just an elaborate fantasy scenario you made up in your mind and now took out to test on unwitting s/adv/irgins?
>>
Yeah, call the cops. Milk the shit out of it too. People need to stop thinking males are the only ones who can rape.
>>
>>16970235

Wow. If this isn't bait, then it is pretty fucked up story.

>do I tell the police?
NO. Guys don't have rights to be raped. Seriously, they will all laugh or they take you seriously and you will end up in TV as the first officially raped guy in history of earth.

Options:
Tell her she is rapist and break contact with her off for good.
Ignore this event and continue living.
>she didn't want me to be with anyone else
Evolve friend into girlfriend.

Good luck anon. At last you don't have to worry about being pregnant.
>>
The longer you wait, the more difficult it will become to prove you were raped

Call the cops dude

And dont take a shower or anything
>>
>>16970235
>I broke down and told her to stop. I told her she knew I was saving myself for "the one" and she blurted out how she always felt for me and how I'm attractive and she didn't want me to be with anyone else.

so you had this conversation before this happened

> I didn't want to ejaculate but being my first time inside a woman, I ended up doing it inside of her

If you were that freaked out your dick would have gone soft and you'd have been unable to.

> I don't want to do something I regret but I'm mentally and physically scarred right now.

Was she really that ugly?
>>
File: 351515.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
351515.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
>>16970257

>NO. Guys don't have rights to be raped. Seriously, they will all laugh or they take you seriously and you will end up in TV as the first officially raped guy in history of earth.
>>
>>16970257
>>do I tell the police?
>NO. Guys don't have rights to be raped.

Stopped there, you're a goddamn retard. Get off /adv/
>>
>>16970265
You're also a goddamn retard.
>>
>>16970235
What a pathetic whiny loser. You obviously already have mental health issues. Most guys wouldn't be traumatised, angry perhaps but not 'scarred'.

Grow some balls.
>>
>>16970235

If you feel like you were drugged, you should immediately go to a hospital, tell them you were drugged and possibly sexually assaulted and get some blood tests done.

If there's anything in your system, catch it now before you piss it out.
>>
Damn, that's not okay.

Tell her that what she did was fucked (if you even care to speak to her again), and that you no longer want her in your life.

Doesn't matter who you are, rape is never okay, and all the other anons in this thread claiming otherwise can go fuck themselves.

I'm sorry that that happened to you. I suggest seek counseling, if you can't move past this yourself, and cut that crazy out of your life asap.
>>
In case this isn't bait:

Rape often breaks down into he said-she said. Very difficult to prove and ends up being all about who garners sympathy from cops, jury, etc.

Drugs however provide proof. Do not clean yourself. Go to the hospital and get drug tested and get her DNA off of you.

This is going to be bad, anon. People don't want to believe men can be raped. Cops will laugh. People will be dismissive. But rape is rape and doing this to you was a disgusting act.
>>
File: 1421732469790.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1421732469790.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
>>16970257
I genuinely hope you consider killing yourself. You're what's wrong with the world, anyone can be raped.
>>
Wow man, if you flipped the OPs gender this thread would be the most horrible thing on 4chan right now...

OP sounds like you were drugged and raped to me. Men can be raped. Go to the police.
>>
File: hi.jpg (5 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
5 KB, 189x267
>>16970257
lol wtf
>>
>>16970304
did you ever consider that OP made this story up to prove a point?
>>
>>16970271
>>16970257
>>16970257

You are right, everybody can be raped.

But in this case (male raped by female) I can't even google one case?

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2012/01/men-can-be-legally-raped-new-fbi-definition.html
http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/rape-and-gender--can-a-woman-rape-a-man.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_rape

It is seems possible as the law goes.
But the hard reality will looks like:
>>16970299
>>
>>16970354

Rape cases are not the kind of thing that should be popularized, so that's good.
>>
>>16970235
>Getting raped by a women
>Bitching about getting free pussy

Pathetic faggot, if i were the police I'd laugh in your face.

No one gonna help you buddy.
>>
>>16970350
That's why I said "in case it isn't bait..."

It's a terrible reality that male rape is glossed and ignored. Men can be raped by men or women. Regardless, they are supposed to shrug it off and be ok. But who the fuck is ok when someone takes a good thing and destroys it for you?
>>
Before you take any of the advice above, OP, can I have her number?
>>
>>16970380

why?
>>
Ok, OP here. She's calling me constantly and I'm trying to ignore it but the ringing won't stop and I can't stop picturing that scene. I've thrown up a couple times and I drove out somewhere less populated since I'm not able to think straight or concentrate due to what was probably slipped into my drink.

I'm scared the police won't beleive me i dotn now wha to do
>>
rape is a rape. you can go to police and go through with it, having justice (but also lots of stress)

or you can deal with it yourself (which takes a lot of time, doesn´t punish her, but doesnt drag you through the byrocracy and other people...

I honestly cant tell you what to do, I myself went through something similar (my partner when I was too sick to move) and dealt with it by myself. I´m okay now and wasn´t broken or anything, it just stripped meaning from things for me for a long time.

I didn´t stress it back then, only realizing a few days after what really happened and breaking it off immediately afterwards. I didn´t go to police (would be useless in my case anyway) and I wasn´t really trashed by it in the sense most people think it is. But people looking at me as if I was a victim would push me down.

I can tell you you will get better, you won´t think about it, you will enjoy sex, all in its time (maybe a little later than others).

The right thing to do for justice is to go to the police. The right thing to do FOR YOURSELF might be different, though (it really depends on you)
>>
>>16970392
call the cops! trust me, even if they don't believe you, at least you tried.
>>
>>16970235
Stop being a fucking pussy and go rape her to restore your manhood.
>>
>>16970381
women raping man isnt usually as bad as viceversa because men tend to be emotionally stronger than women
it exists

pls let there be a delusional feminist in this thread willing fight me
>>
Go to the hospital. And call the police.
Your friend is an asshole and needs to be in jail
>>
>>16970458
Ha!

I find it interesting that rape is viewed so very differently by men and women (like our present example of male raped by female). But it's reality. I guess it depends on the person. In this case, he trusted her. She was his friend. That may be the worst part for him. And that he was choosing to "wait for that special someone".
>>
OP here again.

My local station was closed. I can't think right. I had a long tearful walk and got back to my car. I still feel weak, so it was hard to get back into the car. But after I managed to muster up strength to open the door, by then everyone had walked the dinosaur.
>>
>>16970257
this pretty much

i dont think she meant anything harmful either... from what you told me i dont think she realized that this could hurt you.

seek therapy and tell her what she did, dont talk to her again
>>
Call the police before the drugs leave your system. Date rape drugs usually only stay in you for 12-24 hours
>>
OP, why don't you just fuck her a lot? just reading that got me really horny, so yeah.
>>
>>16970271
>>16970274
>>16970301
>>16970331
i dont think the poster you're replying to
>>16970257
means that men cannot be raped. of course they can. but societally, if you go to the cops or hospital you can expect to be laughed at and dismissed. it;s a harsh reality, but that's what it is like in usa 2016. if you really want to press charges you can, but it will be a he-said she-said in court unless you get the dna swabbed immediately. her lawyer will also bring up ejaculation in court as a reason why you werent raped, and overall it will probably be an intensely negative and traumatic experience to prosecute her.

i would just cut her off if i were you, tell her why.
>>
>>16970515
OH JESU i kinda skimmed your post and just noticed the date rape part. yes you should go to the cops and have her thrown in jail what a piece of shitstain cunt
>>
>>16970257
>Evolve friend into girlfriend.

So, you believe it's be okay for OP to date someone who's completely broke his trust in one of the worst ways imaginable and is clearly nuts.That can only go well lmao
>>
>>16970235
Mmmm, bait
>>
>>16970392

>>16970518 Is right, you better act fast.
>>
>>16970474
he is a faggot and she is fucking insane
it must have been a terrible experience for that guy

>it depends on the person
yes and women tend to be more emotional than man and thats an objective fact

rape is bad
>>
>raped by an attractive woman
>saving myself for "the one"
literally fucking lmao xDDDDD
>>
>>16970235
Yeah this story is obviously real
>>
File: images (10).jpg (16 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
16 KB, 360x408
I don't know, anon. If that happens to me, I'll ask her to not make me drunk first next time.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.