[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you give yourself vaginismus? I want to be so tight that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3
How do you give yourself vaginismus? I want to be so tight that it's very difficult to enter me

I do kegels 24/7 and whenever I have sex I tense up as much as possible but I still haven't reached clam mode
>>
Stapler
>>
>>16970119
why?
>>
>>16970138
I guess so that I can feel like I have a good pussy.

I don't get any pleasure from sex so giving a maximum amount of pleasure is what I can focus on.
>>
What the hell.
>>
>>16970149
>I don't get any pleasure from sex
There's a larger problem here.
>>
I have vulvadynia and vaginismus and this post is insulting.
First of all...do you know what these conditions are? They are conditions of CHRONIC PAIN.
You want chronic pain?
I take Noratryptaline, a low dose antidepressant, daily to manage my chronic pain.

To have sex I have to put NUMBING CREAM on so that my partner can get inside me. And when it wears off I feel like a used plastic bag.
>>
>>16970246
There's nothing left for me to try to fix that. So I'm focusing on having an incredibly tight pussy instead
>>
>>16970119

>whenever I have sex I tense up as much as possible
>I don't get pleasure from sex

How could that be, whenever I tense up as much as possible I get the most out of any situation I am in

also while I don't have a vagina myself a girl doing that while my dick is inside her doesn't actually sound that promising
>>
>>16970119
great rack, fugly as shit tattoo
>>
Also, to make matters worse, this condition doesn't have ANY approved treatment by my insurance plan. Meaning I have to pay out of pocket for all treatment. Not because they don't believe the condition exists, but because they think I'm already at "the best it's gonna get"
>>
>>16970252
I have arthritis at the age of 23, so what

I don't get any enjoyment from sex so at least I'll be able to give a lot of pleasure

Can you enjoy foreplay? You're in a better position than me
>>
>>16970119
Who is this goddess?
>>
>>16970269
Unfortunately no, I don't enjoy foreplay where a partner touches me. Usually they touch me in a way that hurts.
>>
>>16970286
Your entire body hurts?
>>
>>16970119
>>16970149
A really tight pussy is like a really big dick.

Not pleasure at all.

I would recommend something else. Maybe a fetish?
>>
>>16970253
Are you sure you're straight?
>>
>>16970290
Well, I also have fibromyalgia, so ya, most of my body hurts.
The main issue with foreplay is that guys just kinda fumble around in the vaginal area. When you have many points of nerve over-sensitivity, it's easy to get touched the wrong way.
>>
>>16970258
Retarded cancer, shit name.
>>
>>16970300
Yes, I get crushes on guys and find them attractive and sexy, I also have sexual fantasies involving men

I've tried sex with a girl though.
>>
This is my fetish desu
I want a girl who cries every time she's penetrated so I can feel like I have a big penis
>>
>>16970309
In addition, to do the test to get diagnosed, the OBGYN had to touch me in certain places and have me rate the pain.
She was literally prodding me with a long q-tip and if I didn't know better I would have thought she was burning me.
Some of the parts, although this was related more to the vaginismus/pelvic floor pain where it was so bad I thought I was going to pass out.
>>
>>16970320
This is the only type of guy that will touch you if you have a seafood vagina, the others will think it's way too tight (you may still get a boyfriend, but not one that enjoys sex.)
>>
>>16970320
You won't feel good about it though when she's crying and literally doesn't want you to touch her vagina again for a week until her skin heals from the stretching.
Also you won't get her off that way.
I was under the assumption that "performing" was more about getting your partner off than making sure you have a big penis.
>>
>>16970321
Why do you think you have this condition?
>>
>>16970330
It's a chronic pain condition caused by the oversensitivity of specific nerves.
>>
>>16970330
Probably also didn't help that the first several times I had sex the guy had to push really hard to get his cock inside me.
The first time I bled.
The second time it just hurt a lot.
>>
A lot of times it's also psychosomatic...like, you know it's going to hurt, so you clench up, and then it hurts.
>>
>>16970325
>Also you won't get her off that way.
What does get you off, what do you enjoy? Because I would be absolutely willing to do whatever she wants as long as I can beat her up sometimes.
>>
>>16970357
Well, that was the grand question for my ex, since he thought he was good at sex and then freaked out because he had a somewhat big dick and wasn't getting me off. He got really insecure, even though many girls would probably find him really ideal.

I like rubbing my clit and fantasizing.
>>
>>16970365
I'm the same way. My fiance has an AMAZING cock (it barely fits, but the tip barely rubs my cervix when he's all the way in). He's only gotten me off via vaginal penetration twice (and we have had sex hundreds of times in three years).

Clitoral Stim or bust.
>>
>>16970374
May I ask what an orgasm feels like for you?
>>
>>16970374
That's not the same. My partner has never made me cum.
>>
>>16970365
>>16970374

I went from my girlfriend, who could have 15 orgasms from vaginal stimulation from a half hour fuck session, to my wife who can have one orgasm from clitoral stimulation in the same half hour. Blew my mind but I'm over it and we are happy. I never told her about sex with the gf obviously
>>
>>16970462
Hahaha. Dude if she had fifteen orgasms in half an hour she was faking. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>16970269
>Can you enjoy foreplay? You're in a better position than me
This is so insulting to the other anon.
>Oh, you're in constant pain?
>Well if you can enjoy foreplay that means my numbness is worse than your constant pain
Who are you?
>>
>>16970462
15, come on dog.
3-4 is legit reasonable for a good dicking. 15 was her fucking with you to see if you'd believe it.

Praise kek.
>>
By being born with one, like me. Ya can't really help it or not.
>>
>>16970119
Who do bitches block their nipples?

Hey just posting some nudes but not my nipples im not a slut teehee!
>>
As someone who has a really tight girlfriend, shit isn't pleasurable honestly. You end up having to be way more careful with your thrusts, and certain positions become pretty much impossible without potentially hurting.
>>
>>16971608
What if she didn't complain about the pain/hid it.
>>
When I hear about people having good sex with their bf/gfs I get so jealous/depressed. I wish i knew what the fuck was wrong with me.
>>
>>16971856
I don't often shame people for their fetishes but you are honestly a bad person for actually wanting that.
>>
>>16971872
Maybe you're asexual? I am and went through a lot of the same thought processes.
>>
>>16971896
I'm not. I get horny, it's just when the penis goes in my arousal goes completely away and then there's only pain, no matter how wet/loose I get during.

I just grit my teeth and pretend for my bf of 10 years but I want so badly to enjoy it with him.. it doesn't help that he has crazy endurance and goes on for hours..
>>
>>16971880
I'm OP I'm asking if it's pleasurable if I hid the pain but was still super tight.
>>
>>16970252
Fuck
>>
>>16971910
It's actually possible to squeeze a dick too tightly to the point where it's painful or even dangerous to the man, so depending on how tight you really are it could be not pleasurable.
>>
>>16971909
Have you gone to a doctor/sex therapist?
And asexuals can still experience arousal.
>>
>>16971931
It seems physical to me. Like even going to the doctor and getting an exam is painful as fuck to the point that I cry over it.

I thought about therapy. I will go some day, but right now I have so many bills that it's just not in the cards right now, but thank you for the advice.
>>
Have you talked to your boyfriend about what he wants? Does he want you to be tight?
You could say as well that you love all of the foreplay but penetration is hard for you (no pun intended) so you are happy to do it for his pleasure, so he can just have whatever he wants out of it, but not keep going so long because he thinks you need more. Then maybe you can focus on foreplay, which is fun for you.
>>
>>16971940
Have you thought about the tantric sex community?

They have special massages and 'bodywork' where they work on the cervix and vagina until there is no pain, it's like trigger point massage
>>
>>16971940
You're welcome. I wish you luck.
>>
>>16971950
>love all the foreplay

I don't enjoy the foreplay either.
>>
>>16970258
>>16971583

W-wh-which one is the real one? Pegasuses? Guys? Help?
>>
>>16972004
I'm actually the real one, i'll prove it: you suck dicks and your life is totally more pathetic then mine.
>>
>>16970374
Same here. I can only cum by rubbing my clit, especially if my partner does it (as opposed to only me doing it). Penetration is very hot, but I barely get any physical pleasure from it. Thus, foreplay is very important, else I won't be wet enough and penetration will hurt a lot. This has been a problem with my current boyfriend...
>>
>>16972025

Yeah, no, fuck you, the real pegasus don't talk that way about his fans.
>>
>>16970119
You Can't silly.
>>
File: 1451719016997.png (96 KB, 748x710) Image search: [Google]
1451719016997.png
96 KB, 748x710
>>16970252
that's pretty hot tbqh
>>
Can I hijack this thread?

Guy I'm seeing has a huge cock, I am extremely tight. When we first started sleeping together, he could only get so far in so although it felt full, it didn't hurt.

More recently, I can feel him getting all the way in and it's actually a bit painful at times. He uses a lot of lube, he is quite gentle but I still get that weird uncomfortable feeling right up in my cervix. Is this ever going to change? And if it does, is it likely to be because my vagina has gone much looser? I love fucking him but if we ever moved in together, I don't think I could manage sex every night.
>>
>>16970252
aww :3
>>
>>16972456
I would suggest that it may feel uncomfortable for a time until you grow accustomed to the feeling.
While using lubricants is a great idea, try and use more foreplay to relax your muscles as during arousal you will naturally "open up". I think the cause of your pain is your muscles clamping as you are rushing in with lubricants to please him when you aren't quite ready yet and need a few more minutes.
>>
>>16972468

He's very, very good at foreplay. The reason we had such an issue last time was because I wanted him to skip it and get straight to the penetration. You really know your stuff, anon!
>>
File: 13912382319812.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
13912382319812.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>16972456
>And if it does, is it likely to be because my vagina has gone much looser?
yes.
source: big penis, my ex got noticeably looser over time and she told me that she could barely feel her bf when she was drunk a few months after we broke up
>>
>>16971872
You've been raped. Possibility at a very young age.
>>
>>16972498
>it's a everyone on /adv/ has big dick episode
kinda feel bad for our gf's husband eh
>>
>>16972456
>this ever going to change?
Yes
>And if it does, is it likely to be because my vagina has gone much looser?
Yes but it won't be broken. Keep in mind women push babies out of that hole without breaking it. It's a muscle and can be trained to be as tight and hard as steel. Even after birth, how do you think women can give birth multiple times without loosing the second kid because of loose vagina? Because it isn't loose and will be restored fully back to normal in like another 9 months
>>
>>16972498

Oh dear. Best keep up the kegels then.
>>
File: Grandchariot_2.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Grandchariot_2.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>16972004
I'm the real Pegasus
>>
>>16971856
No I mean for the male. Satan gripping your cock is not a good feeling, and the last thing you want it to do is bend. Except when she's clamped down and tries to ride, that's a very real and terrifying possibility. Penile fractures are no joke.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.