[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make more out of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: s9hy.jpg (213 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
s9hy.jpg
213 KB, 600x630
So next week a female friend of mine is going to visit me while my parents are away this weekend.
Last week, we met and ended up playing Outlast, in the dark, which was pretty fun actually - so we're probably going to repeat that.
However, being the kissless virgin that I am, I wonder if there's any way to turn this into... well, more. Maybe some kind of FWB situation?
How would I approach that? I don't want to lose her as a friend, but I'd enjoy physical contact for once.
>>
I don't have any tips because I'm a pathetic viring too, but I wish you good luck anon.
>>
>>16970006

"You look tense. Would you like a butt massage?"

yes - golden
no - "Okeydoke, sorry I asked, you just have a really massageable butt. Want to play outlast instead?"

Enjoy ensuing awkward silence.
>>
>>16970027
>good luck
thanks

>>16970028
I laughed at least.

Anything... slightly more serious, maybe?
>>
File: 619898-outcastjewelcase[1].jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
619898-outcastjewelcase[1].jpg
59 KB, 640x640
Fuck, for a moment there I didn't read OutLast.

I read pic related.

... anyway, OP. You should play Outcast, because Outcast is awesome. That's what my childhood memories say. I was a virgin back then, too. I'm not anymore.

Coincidence?

Only one way to find out.
>>
>>16970037
I'm not a "gamer". Sure, I do play some games here and then, but I'm not your fat YouTube game streaming guy who never, ever gets out.
She was suggesting playing a game, so I went for something of the horror genre that would have a few jumpscares. Seems to have been a good idea, lol.

>Only one way to find out
?
>>
>>16970051

Wow, OP.

WOW.

You managed to instantly lose all my sympathy. In fact, your score is now highly in the negatives.

May your dick stay unlicked by nimble tongues until such a day comes as when you have realized your wrongdoing this day.
>>
>>16970069
I am more confused than I've ever been before.
Care to explain?
>>
when you sit next to each other, start slowly getting closer and closer to her.. until your thighs touch, or your arms or whatever part of your bodies.. she WILL notice, be sure.
if she doesnt pull away - great, just continue the game. push gently with your leg/arm/whatever, get even closer to her etc.. just make these small touching movements, bud pretend nothing is happening. still talk to her or play the outlast, but make these small touches. if she responds - she pushes into you too ,or just doesnt pull back even after some while, but you feel that she noticed.. that is a win.. just enjoy the game forĀ“a bit more and then put your hand on her cheek, turn her face to you, look into her eyes and start kissing her..

I am a girl and I love getting into something with a guy this way, unfortunatelly most of the boys dont ever notice these small touching signs
>>
>>16970121
Thanks, that sounds like a helpful thing in general. I will definitely keep that in mind.
>>
>>16970121
One more thing, I have never kissed before and I'm really self-conscious about it. Any girl that I'd try this with, would instantly notice and probably lose all interest.
I don't even know what to do. I mean, yeah, sure, I know the theory, but I'm kind of too scared to actually do it.
>>
>>16970131
dude just invite her to play another scary game
edge closer to her and if the game is scaring her give her a big long hug, the kind a playful big brother would give

once youve wrapped her in your arms and have made a good guess as to how strong/weak she is, BAM!

throw off her clothes and fuck her in the asshole man, do it, she'll never see it coming!
>>
>>16970261
This amuses me, thanks. You brought some joy into my sadness.
>>
>>16970121
>>16970006
Beware OP, every girl is different. This girl only knows what she likes. I suggest telling her you like her and see if she reciprocates. If she does, then you need to ask yourself if you both want a relationship or no strings attached. This isn't going anywhere unless the feeling's mutual.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.