[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wonderland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 162x146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 162x146
Is there any pills in reality that will increase penis size? I don't mean to get an erection though. I'm not satisfied with what God created me with. I want to have a massive destroyer penis. What can I do to get a fatter longer penis?
>>
>>16969492
>Is there any pills in reality that will increase penis size?

No.

>I want to have a massive destroyer penis.

I have an 8" cock and it's too big. It's nice to be too big in some ways, but the bigger you get the less and less practical and useful it actually is.
>>
>>16969492
nig whats you dientions as is?
>>
>>16969492
>What can I do to get a fatter longer penis?

Exercises. There's a couple forums dedicated to exercise methods. Careful you don't break your dick.
>>
>>16969515
That sucks! How about penis surgeries?
>>
>>16969528
Surgeries are an even worse idea. Try the exercise forums. How big/small ARE you, brah?
>>
>>16969541
I'm not good enough :-(
>>
>>16969562
Sounds like you should build some self-esteem before worrying about dick size. I mean it, not trying to be an ass here.
>>
Did someone tell you that? That you're not good enough? If so, are you sure she's talking about dick size or your performance? Cause honestly I've known men with above average dick size that don't know what the fuck they're doing during sex. Not all women are after big dick. That's only secondary. Performance is priority
>>
>>16969492
smoking crack will increase penis size, try some today
>>
>>16970021
I've only been with one woman and it was the worst years of my life.
>>
>>16970283
Try sleeping with someone else
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.