[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im pretty hopeless rn, i think i fucked up any chance of me having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1449899950735.jpg (126 KB, 911x615) Image search: [Google]
1449899950735.jpg
126 KB, 911x615
Im pretty hopeless rn, i think i fucked up any chance of me having a good college experience,
> slacked off freshmen and sophmore year
>if i keep going at the rate im going at now in 11th grade (As and Bs) the max gpa i can get is a 2.8
>ACT score 25, taking it again next week
>parents strict af always wanted to leave for college so i could actually have a social life
>at this rate ill probably end up in community college or commuting to rutgers or NJIT

Is there any chance of me getting accepted to a school like Penn State or OSU,
>>
Could always go to a CC, get yourself a great GPA and then transfer.
>>
>>16969294
I had a 2.6 by the end of high school.
I got accepted into every state university I applied to.
You're too young to lose sleep over this bullshit.
And you can graduate college with a 3.0 and get into pretty much any grad program on a state school level.
You're fine.
>>
>>16969314
I wanna go out of state tho, if i go in state i would have to commute
>>
>>16969294
Also, Penn State is the bane of state colleges.
A lot of students here in Maryland came from PA. You'll need a 3.5 to get into Penn State.
>>
What about OSU? Or alabama state?
>>
How about Penn State's online campus? That might be an easier option if you're concerned about getting in. Their online bachelor's programs are pretty well respected, from what I understand
>>
>>16969371
Yeah but i wanna go out of state because i have crazy protective parents that dont let me stay out past 8:30, im concerned about my education but i wanna live by myself so i can have a decent social life
>>
>>16969425
>Best I can do in high school with a strict curfew is a 2.8 GPA
>But I want to go to an out of state university so I can stay up late and have a social life
kek, you probably aren't self-motivated enough for online courses anyway.
>>
>>16969480
Shut the fuck up.
No one gives a fuck about school when they are 14, and his lack of social like prolly stagnated his acedmic life.
>>
>>16969480
I didnt really care about grades till junior year, i just stayed home and played vidya and watched anime
>>
Any decent/big schools in the northeast/midwest (not nj) that would accept a 2.8 gpa and 26 act
>>
>>16969294
The only thing i have going in my favor is a steady upward trend in my GPAs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.