[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help /adv/. I'm in a relationship for about 7 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444074756323.jpg (139 KB, 485x769) Image search: [Google]
1444074756323.jpg
139 KB, 485x769
Need help /adv/.

I'm in a relationship for about 7 months with a great girl. She's very innocent and treats me great. This has been my best relationship by far.

My problem is that me and her have recently came to an understanding that we shouldn't talk/sext with random people. This is something that we were previously okay with, as we were both doing it when we couldn't be with each other.

I had a girl that was smoking 10/10 (for my tastes) that would pretty much send me anything I asked for. She was obviously fucking insane, but that just made it hotter. And now I'm kind of missing that.

I am afraid I am going to get tempted and talk to her again. Basically I don't think I have the self control.

Aside from that, I have been getting shit tons of female attention since I started dating my GF (I became more confident and started working out) and I once again am afraid I will not be able to be loyal.

I don't know how to handle the situation, and I don't want to do anything stupid.
>>
>>16968713
Don't cut them off, and don't be flirtatious. I'd still be friendly, but tell them that you're in a relationship but you still like talking to them. If they don't seem to give a shit if you're in a relationship then cut them off.
>>
Delete the hot chicks number and remove her from all social media. And learn some self control.
>>
"When you are single all you see are couples. When you're part of a couple all you see are hookers"
>>
>>16968719
I have her shit memorized, I have tried to quit talking to her before this and ended up talking to her again.

She knows I'm in a relationship, and a lot of the time she was in one as well. She would actually get jealous of my gf.
>>
>>16968719
If your girlfriend confronts you about it, put her at ease and tell her that you just talk to them to fall back on but she's the one that's with you, and that's because she's the only one you actually care about at the moment. Let her know that you tell them you're with her, and that you cut the people who don't seem to care out of your life.

This is assuming that you have the confidence and social awareness to tell if they're trying to ruin your relationship. Most girls are shitty, insecure, and jealous. Treat them that way unless they really mean something to you.
>>
>>16968745
If you see the potential for a real future with her and that she will stay faithful to you, then ignore everything I said. If you are not ABSOLUTELY 100 FUCKING PERCENT CERTAIN that this is the girl you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with and as an equal, then don't completely ignore the girls who are trying to talk to you. You need to find a balance, and I'm sure that you can.
>>
>>16968745
She told me that she doesn't want me talking to this girl specifically anymore because she sent me pictures in the past.

I only agreed to it, because she was talking to some guys and I forced her to block them. She was hesitant and said she wished she could apple a double standard, but she knew it wasn't fair.

I honestly though she would've just let me keep talking to the girl, but apparently now.
>>
>>16968754
Mentally, she couldn't be any better. But she's a little overweight and he girls I am been getting attention from have been girls that are much more in shape.

She's been eating healthier, and losing about 10 pounds every 2 months.

I'm just worried about getting tempted by hotter girls.
>>
>>16968768
The fact that she cares to improve her appearance shows that she cares about improving herself. If you want to get in better shape too I'd recommend doing it with her and going to the gym with her.

>mentally she's healthy
Yes, she definitely has a lot of potential.

If you want to maintain it it's going to take a lot of work though.

Don't burn bridges, but be responsible when it comes to maintaining your relationship.
>>
>>16968796
I don't really care to talk to the girl. I just liked getting pictures from her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.