[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Approaching poet girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
After lurking on other faculty photo album (being engineering student), I found this qt who apparently is a book girl. She has personal blog filled with her writing, mostly poems and occasional short stories or journal.

I plan to start my own writing blog and approach her with "looking for friend of same interest". I'm kind of confident with my writing skill as I once won a novel writing contest and have it published, also won few short story contest. The problem is I've never really into poetry before.

In her situation, what kind of stuff do you expect to find in a guy's writing blog? Aside from diabetic inducing romance poem, what kind of poem I should write? Any reference? Judging by what she write, she's not in e/lit/ism tier, nor in barrel bottom chicklit tier, pretty average. Also, she seems into "inspirational life stories" kind of literary works.

Me in the pic.
>>
File: received_10204438985854035.jpg (10 KB, 221x221) Image search: [Google]
received_10204438985854035.jpg
10 KB, 221x221
I know this is one of the slow boards, but
>>
You're going about this weirdly. Can't you just meet her normally and see what happens when it happens?
>>
>>16969342
Different faculty, in relatively big campus, no mutual friend, etc.
>>
>>16968656
Everything you write for another person is going to be shit. She's not going to read any of your work, you'll never have the guts to just talk to her, so she'll eventually go with someone who does. You're going nowhere fast
>>
File: pakshot_new-esrb_128425.jpg (123 KB, 328x449) Image search: [Google]
pakshot_new-esrb_128425.jpg
123 KB, 328x449
>poems
Introduce her to pic related. All the dialogue in the game is basically poetry.
>>
You sound pretty ridiculous m8, doing all that just to get a topic of conversation? Like hell a woman is going to do something like that to meet you or start interaction.
>>
>>16969394
Since I never really know what kind of person she is, there's a possibility that in the end I won't grow any feeling for her. Even if that's happen, at least I'll find a friend with same interest in literary other than my circle where sadly everyone is also 4chaners.
>>
>>16969401
will check that out

>>16969406
Diffefent faculty, no mutual friend, etc, I think it's better to start by friend request and introduce myself as someone with same hobbies. I don't even know where she usually hangs out.
>>
I haven't receive the answer I need.
>>
God I remember that show. I was exactly pic related minus that qt. As for you op just talk to her about literature, it's that easy.
>>
>>16970489
I want to take measurement that I'll sounds convincing about it rather than giving first impression I just want to flirt.

Guys, I have my plan, I'm not asking about the "how" here, I'm just asking what I should make.
>>
>>16969342
>>16969369
you could just literally just go up and talk to her do something stupid to get her attention. Like write your number on a piece of paper pretend to pick it up and say I think you dropped this. You don't need mutual friends to approach a girl, you fukin beta.
>>
>>16970941
Does anything I write here really that hard to understand? I don't even know where she usually hangs out. For now my only mean to contact her is with the socmed. I don't even ask about how to flirt with girl, maybe I won't even advance further than making friends. All I ask is reference of literary works, especially poetry, girls interested in.
>>
File: 1457327775673.png (365 KB, 863x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457327775673.png
365 KB, 863x1080
bump again
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.