[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I (male) join this feminist club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 20160328_081253.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160328_081253.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
Should I (male) join this feminist club
>>
>>16968624
only if you enjoy the social stigma from both sides you will receive over it.
>>
>>16968624
Jesus fucking Christ man. No the answer is no.
>>
>>16968624
Provided this isn't bait, sure.
>>
>>16968624
Are you that desperate to be in close proximity of females ? It actually wouldn't help you get laid dude. If you were repulsive to them before, the feminist you would still be equally repulsive to them, only now they have to suffer your presence.
>>
>>16968624
I believe in equalism, but if I go there I'd probably talk about how I think woman are not only equal oppertunitied but have more advantages then men. Divorce and reproductive rights.

Kind of how feminism has outlived its usefullness and has left some negitive aspects of life by overstaying itself and breaking the system MEANWHILE cherry picking the female privilages like chilvery.

Not 100% negitive but very critical
>>
>>16968678
Do you really assume that every random male on the internet is repulsive. Thats a repulsive personality you have
>>
>>16968815

I mean, I would suggest actually sitting in on a few meetings and seeing what they're all about, before you just start straw-manning the shit out of them. Because based on the clipping you posted about the club, they're doing legitimate charity work and helping people that need help, not just bitching about the "patriarchy." You're just going to make yourself look like an idiot if they're doing real shit, and you walk in there with a rehearsed rant that you really meant to email to the staff of Jezebel.

Not all "feminists" are the same thing
>>
Their charitable work sounds good. join them in doing the things that also interest you. If they turn out to be nuts, then stop going.
>>
>>16968624
>meeting rape victims, abortion fetishists, and women that don't have enough sense not to date wife-beaters
No, thanks.
>>
Doing volunteer work is awesome. Surrounding yourself by confused new age middle/upper class Feminist morons is not. Run while you can
>>
>>16968624
https://youtu.be/hg4RXxtFqKw
>>
File: 1448406151653.jpg (690 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448406151653.jpg
690 KB, 800x800
1) Never date a real feminist. Unless she's just pretending and begging to be cured by a good dicking, otherwise avoid at all costs.

2) You'll be wasting your time there for the following reasons -
2a) Time wasted chasing girls who most likely are insane, fat, or believe they are "strong women"
2b) Time wasted listening to kike propaganda regurgitated into poor girls' minds. All for the sake of pussy?
2c) Your redpill won't work unless you're Chaddius Tricepius and have experience arguing. Women abide by the Halo Effect so be sure to take creatine and pump some curls out before you try to convince them of anything
>>
>>16968624
Generally not a good idea unless someone in the club specifically invites you to join. You probably aren't going to feel very welcome or comfortable there, ESPECIALLY since it's high school, where people do not yet have the maturity to talk about sensitive subjects without being extremely awkward.

>>16968815
After reading this, i'd say you should forget about the idea.
Doesn't sound like it'll be good for anyone.
>>
File: all da keks.gif (464 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
all da keks.gif
464 KB, 320x240
>>16968873
>that pic
I depise antifem edgelords, and have a shit ton of feminist friends (I've never identified as one though)...... and that's goddamn hilarious.
>>
no. i dont have much against feminism/really dont care, but you dont want to be that lone weird guy in a feminism rally pic surrounded by weird/grotesque girls. you are probably weird as it is, joining the club is strapping yourself into the "just fuck me up" chair.
>>
>>16968826
Noted
>>
>>16968624
If a group is doing actual volunteer work, they are probably legit. The obnoxious members of any movement just like to scream and bitch, and will avoid putting any effort into actually changing things.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.