[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been seeing this bipolar chick over the last week and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I've been seeing this bipolar chick over the last week and I felt like I really liked her. She does everything I want sexually and she's very affectionate, but she's also the most insane person I ever met.

During a blowjob, she literally said "I'm definitely going to have to cut myself after this." On our first night hanging out, she told me her fucked up life story where she was repeatedly molested by her mom's boyfriend. She's extremely unstable and told me that she hears voices in her head. One time after fucking her in the ass, she curled up in the fetal position and cried about how the voice in her head was yelling at her for cheating on it.

I guess I just don't know wtf I'm doing. I like this chick but she's fucking nuts. The sex is some of the best I ever had and I don't wanna give that up, but she's starting to get very needy.

Please help
>>
>>16968449
Have you ever heard the phrase "Never stick it in the crazy?"

If not, you have now.
>>
>>16968449
everything you described sounds like she is a 100% bullshitting attention demon.
>>
>>16968477

What's the point of somebody like that? Should I just bail even though the sex is incredible?
>>
She clearly has issues and you shouldn't keep using her for sex, trust me dude, karma will bite you on your dick.
>>
>>16968449
lol
you will soon see the folly of your choices. i advise you to gtfo immediately. she will probably start stalking/harassing you when you do though. youve really stepped in some shit here, op
>>
>>16968449

>the sex is good but i dont wanna give that up

then you will die.
>>
>>16968449
Is she undiagnosed or nah m8? If she is, then it'd probably serve you best to stay away? Most bipolar girls are very aloof and don't stick to a single dick well. I speak from experience.
>>
>>16968449
>I've been seeing this bipolar chick

Jesus do people never learn? How hard up are you for choice that you need to date someone with mental conditions?
>>
Proper scared for u m8.
>>
>>16968449
You need to drop it like it's hot or you will get burned psycho chicks are always amazing at sex but absolutely horrible in every other way leave before she stabs u in your sleep
>>
i think it's okay to date crazy as long as they're trying to better themselves (seeing a psychiatrist, on meds) other than that it just seems like a show for attention. is that her op
>>
>>16969754

Yes that's her.

>>16969292

She was diagnosed as a child.

>>16969279

I like her though. Maybe the sex is clouding my judgment but she treats me like a king. Like constant blowjobs, dirty sex, foot massages, back rubs, you name it. It's like she's caught me in some crazy sex web
>>
>>16970113

Oh yeah and sonetimes she asks me to hit her in the face as hard as I can. And when I do it, she gets really wet and starts kissing me and rubbing my dick. I'm pretty sadistic and into being dominant, so I love that shit but it's kind of concerning.

Whenever I tell her ANYTHING nice ("I enjoy your company" "You look sexy" "You're a cool chick" etc) she gets really sad and withdraws until I hit her or say something terribly mean to her
>>
>>16970113
>I like her though. Maybe the sex is clouding my judgment but she treats me like a king. Like constant blowjobs, dirty sex, foot massages, back rubs, you name it. It's like she's caught me in some crazy sex web

That's because it is and she has. She's (unintentionally?) relieving the stress of being with her by pleasing you. Not a negative, but something to keep in mind. If she was saving herself for marriage, would you stay?
I was warned once that no matter how great the sex is it gets old.

>>16969754
>i think it's okay to date crazy as long as they're trying to better themselves

This is key. [They] must be actively bettering [themselves]. Not [you] actively bettering [them]. If you can't see progress since you first met, expect her to stay the same... and leave as smoothly and safely as possible.
>>
Last bump before I let it die. So is my best recourse to keep my distance emotionally and use her for sex?

Also, how do I keep my distance emotionally
>>
>>16971055
>So is my best recourse to keep my distance emotionally and use her for sex?

I call bullshit. Either that or you "just won't listen."
Goodbye, OP.
>>
>>16971055
cut off all communication, youre fucking her up
>>
>>16968449
You are at high risk of her turning on you and cutting your dick off because the voice in her said to do so.

Or, she accuses you of rape because she's having an episode of altered reality.

NEVER stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>16968449
>The sex is some of the best I ever had and I don't wanna give that up

Been there done that OP.
Trust me,...enjoy that sex while you can, because when you finally break up with her there is going to be hell to pay.
Get yourself ready for it.
I had to throw mine into the state pen.
>>
Assuming not bait, the smartest thing OP could do is to run very far away, very quickly.

He probably won't though and will be lucky if this chick doesn't wind up cutting his dick off.
>>
RUN FOR THE HILLLLLLS RUN FOR YOUR LIVVVVES!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.