[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help what should I say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
help what should I say?
>>
Hey, why the long face?
>>
>>16968445
haha. Shes not that bed plus its only my 3rd match in two months.
>>
>>16968456
whaa..?
>>
>>16968438
"that's a big phone you got there"
>>
>>16968475
Sorry. I was saying she is a cutie and I cant be picky cause im no 10/10. Oh and I havent been close to a female in 7 years.
>>
>>16968438
how long have you on hormones ?
>>
>>16968490
Well i feel your pain but i dunno what you should say
>>
File: Sexyasfucky0010.jpg (515 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sexyasfucky0010.jpg
515 KB, 1280x720
>>16968438
I am a master tinderur with over 300 confirmed matches.
My advice would be to say: Why is your face as big as your phone. Jag vet vart din brevlåda bor. Jag har 10 kr.
>>
>>16968511
Thank you, master.
>>
>>16968490
I think instead of tinder you should be working more on your social abilities.
>>
>>16968652
I'm trying on that too. Its not as easy as you think.
>>
>>16968688
Well, I'm an really introverted guy, and what I was trying to convey is more about getting friends, hobbies and such, when you are already comfortable on a social setting, go a meet girls.
>>
File: giphy.gif (229 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
229 KB, 500x375
Make sure before you go too far, anon.
>>
that's a dude, OP.
>>
File: 1334631855798.jpg (228 KB, 1024x921) Image search: [Google]
1334631855798.jpg
228 KB, 1024x921
>>16968511

>why is your face as big as your phone

Then will appear the man who, as the first of all, has dared strip his soul naked and submit it alive to the outmost thought of the lineage, the very idea of doom. A man who has fathomed life and its cosmic ground, and whose pain is the Earth’s collective pain. With what furious screams shall not mobs of all nations cry out for his thousandfold death, when like a cloth his voice encloses the globe, and the strange message has resounded for the first and last time:

“– The life of the worlds is a roaring river, but Earth’s is a pond and a backwater.

– The sign of doom is written on your brows – how long will ye kick against the pin-pricks?

– But there is one conquest and one crown, one redemption and one solution.

– Know yourselves – be infertile and let the earth be silent after ye.”
>>
Op here. id still suck her dick.
>>
>>16969734

It's unfathomable to me how anyone could be into that kind of style. I'm worried for both you and her, son.
>>
>>16969737
cause shes showing skin and has one tattoo? I said id suck her dick not marry her.
>>
>>16968438
I wanna fuck your mouth. Im not a robot, hehe
>>
File: 1417985503513.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1417985503513.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>16969737
As they say in my country, your hole's your hole
>>
>>16968438
You look like you just smelled a fart
>>
bump, jokes aside OP's situation would give me a heart attack...even if she's not the absolute prettiest
>>
>>16968438 Is her phone huge or is she tiny?
>>
Best Tinder pickup lines: Use wisely, determine which to use on different types of girls:

>So how does this work? We're supposed to cuddle, right..

>You look like trouble ;)

>I'm new to this. We're dating now, right..

>This is my first time using this app. I didn't read the manual, but I think we're supposed to eat pizza and watch netflix.
>>
>>16971241
Nigga the 1st one is good, the last one is cool. 2 and 3 sound like cuckold-mumble shit nonsense.
>>
Say something characteristic of your personality so that you give an accurate first impression. Or just say...

"How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice."

Works every time.
>>
>>16971241
>And please no derailing arguments.
lol i would not reply to anyone that uses that shit on me. just talk to her like a regular person
>>
I've found that being a BORDERLINE douchebag has upped my game a bit. Not a legit asshole, but kind of tease her from her profile, and act like a confident guy.

Last match I had, the girl's profile said "Looking for the right guy in all the wrong places" so we matched and I said "Looking for the right guy in all the wrong places? Well, maybe this is the right place because, viola, here's Mr. right." and she laughed and we're having a real date sometime this week.

Treat Tinder like a game. Just play it and see what happens. If you want more serious dating type stuff, try OKC or one of those weird specific dating sites like JDate or FarmersOnly. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: 1453010379117.jpg (17 KB, 250x260) Image search: [Google]
1453010379117.jpg
17 KB, 250x260
>lol xdd you want some of this dig babay?
Is this just what suburbanites do all day? This kind of lifestyle doesn't make you miserable at all?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.