[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 22 she is 19, we are going to same college, start to hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1458908871141.jpg (75 KB, 500x820) Image search: [Google]
1458908871141.jpg
75 KB, 500x820
I am 22 she is 19,
we are going to same college,
start to hang out since a month (just going trough the neighbourhoods, smoking weed, help her at math once)
she wrote me almost evryday
well the problem is when I ask her to do something with her she says its ok, but then she cancelled the plans,
since a week or so on: I dont ask anymore and she ask me out for last friday to smoke weed and watch a movie with she and her bff
tried to cuddling her: mission failed,
later I brang her home, I tried to hold hands: mission failed,
hugged her at the end... well she hugged back but it wasnt something with pressure just putting her arms around me...
yesterday she write me that she is drinking with friends
today at 5 am she wrote me that she whas drunken too much and feel ill,
I asked a few hour later (9am or so on) if she is fine: she anwsered only yes...
well thats all, I am very sure she dont like me in a way more then a friend, but shall I risk this friendship and ask her directly or surrender and try to forget her?
>>
File: 1458343530172.jpg (454 KB, 1271x1271) Image search: [Google]
1458343530172.jpg
454 KB, 1271x1271
bump
>>
>>16968121
Your backup guy. Used for emotional support.

Bail. or go full normie friend mode.
>>
>>16968121
>>16968890

id wager you're not even the back up guy.

do you pay for / supply the weed? cuz it sounds like you're her free ticket to munchies land.

normally im like 'yes, ask her out, you got nothing to lose' but she made it very clear she isnt into you at all.
>>
>>16968890
how can somebody bail for me?
>>
>>16968908
nah she payed weed
>>
>>16968918

then you're probably just backup guy. but shes made it clear she doent want you being intimate so no point pursuing imo

>>>16968910
>how can somebody bail for me?

what are you even talking about?
>>
>>16968936
any idea how to get over it?
>>
>>16968947

>how to get over it

you arent love struck anon, you had some passing feelings. if its really so hardcore it makes you wanna cry then just cut her out of your life as much as possible (as in, dont drop out of your classes with her, but avoid her elsewhere) and just move on.
>>
>>16968960
i guess you are right
>>
>>16968936
just to make it clear there are noz chance to get more then the backup guy?
>>
>>16968890
what do you mean with bail?
>>
>>16969025
Bail in this context means to escape or throw one's self to safety, like leaping out of a vehicle if it catches fire.
>>
>>16969025
Remove yourself from the situation. Run away. Flee. Do not continue on with the girl. Etc.
>>
>>16968969
>>16968999

there is always a 'chance' but its not worth investing in. you dont know her, no point in pledging undying loyalty until she eventually comes around.

if you wanna go for broke, do something sweet and then ask her on a real date. make it official. she will reject you and it might make it easier to get over.

but generally when a girl is out, shes out.
>>
>>16969038
i ignore here as far as i can, if she asks i will still play a friend and threat her like , i guess it will make whole easier to get over it
>>
>>16969051
*threat like shit
>>
>>16969051

if you are still at her beck and call, then ur still at her beck and call and basically just where you are now.

do not talk to her outside of class.
>>
>>16969071
like forever?
>>
>>16969589

yes. the only reason you want to tlak to her at all is cuz you still have feelings nad have a hope that those will pan out. when your feelings fade you wont want to talk to her (or if you dont talk to her your feelings will fade).

there is literally no reason to think you should go back and talk to her ag ain in the future unless it revolves around said feelings.
>>
>>16969596
well i actually have feeling for her, but yeah it sucks to have them, i will ignore her
>>
>>16969628

thats what im saying. the only reason you dont want to let her go is that you have feelings. but you are acting like thats enough reason to keep her in your life. its not. you gotta let her go to let go of the feelings.
>>
>>16969667
thanks mate i will go sleep and make my thoughts about what said
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.