[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. From my experience it makes me SUPER HORNY but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Femanon here. From my experience it makes me SUPER HORNY but I'm never dumb enough to eerr, get rapped? Trigger muh PTSD. I only do it with people I trust. That is the key.
>>
Lol nope. It lowers your inhibitions and makes a lot of things seem great so a girl might be more likely to give consent under the influence to someone that they might not pass the same judgement on sober. But in that regard it isn't much different than alcohol - the girl in question was not high when she decided to smoke weed in the first place, you can't blame the drug. It's a matter of choice. Or if an 18 year old white girl smokes in the company of 15 nigs you gotta be able to smell this shit coming.
>>
>>16968135
This.
>>
>>16968125
Really weed makes girls horny as fuck?
>>
>>16968157
Not all but some. Usually they have to be somewhat slutty in the first place.
>>
>>16968180
Great now I have to worry about every girl I'm dating have a past where she gets high with dudes and wants to fuck them
>>
>>16968157
This is why it's a red flag if your girl smokes with close male friends, unless those guys are neck beards then you're fine.
>>
>>16968201
Still it sucks that girls get horny as fuck on weed and probably turn into sluts
>>
>>16968199
Are you fucking illiterate? I said some not all. Why would you fucking jump to the conclusion that all women are like that you insecure little fuck. >>16968212 No that's not how it fucking works my god you are retarded
>>
>>16968220
I just googled it and I saw a bunch of bitches posting that it makes them horny as fuck
>>
>>16968223
So this makes it so that all women are like this? Do you base everything in life off of a single example, or of an experience that isn't your own? Holy shit you are in for a hard fucking life if you can't figure out how to make a simple judgement.
>>
>>16968157
Well, it does to me personally but I don't really know how it goes for other vaginas.
>>
>>16968118
Excuses to pitty regret
>>
>>16968246
Uh no but if a shit load of girls are posting it it's safe to assume it's a regular thing
>>
>>16968268
>>16968246
Btw, most of my female friends say it makes them that way. I think it's safe to assume it does make girls more horny BUT doesn't cause rape. That's fucking stupid. Boom, thread is over.
>>
>>16968278
Don't they release a bunch of horny pheromones to the guys around them
>>
>>16968298
Yes that's exactly how pheromones work you must be a scientist.

I reommend finishing high school.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.