[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop making up worst case scenarious whenever something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 540x540
How do i stop making up worst case scenarious whenever something really minor happens between me and my bf?
>>
Research anxiety control and calming techniques.
>>
>>16968074
Thanks, will do! Any idea what could be the reason for my overreacting?
>>
>>16968076
something probably happened to you as a kid.
>>
>>16968277
I think "something" happened to everybody as a kid... Can you be a bit more precisely pls?
>>
>>16968299
do you remember the smell of your dad's penis ?
>>
>>16968321
No. I know how my childhood was. But can you point the connection out for me? What train of thought would lead to this?
>>
Communication does a lot, hit him up and talk about it
>>
>>16968325
I see. A portion of your early memory has been blacked out, by a self defense mechanism. Even though said events were no longer stored in the frontal lobe of your brain and likely buried deep within the cortex, it still left a sense of graveness and danger that triggered every now and then even at the smallest hint of displeasure inflicted upon your mind. Your brain is simply protecting itself, perhaps overreacting a bit.
I am not sure how to help with this.
>>
This >>16968074

>>16968277
>>16968321
>>16968350
Freud pls go
>>
>>16968061
Try to communicate better and vent your feelings to someone else every once in a while.
>>
>>16968299
well how the fuck am i going to know what happened to you. bullied, touched by your uncle, beaten by your mother, could be anything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.