[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is an idiot. Should i breakup with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: received_1572351839693122.gif (133 KB, 326x52) Image search: [Google]
received_1572351839693122.gif
133 KB, 326x52
My girlfriend is an idiot. Should i breakup with my girlfriend and improve her life or stick with her and just be happy?
Pic not related.
>>
I don't get it. Is she an idiot for dating you and breaking up would improve her life?
>>
Uhm, if she's an idiot, how will breaking up with her improve her life and how would dating an idiot make YOU happy?
>>
>>16967419
Give some details, based off of the OP you sound very fitting.
>>
>>16967423
>>16967424
>I don't get it. Is she an idiot for dating you and breaking up would improve her life?
She is acting like an idiot but she is a hardworker. She is reliant on me on literally everything because she doesnt have any friends
Im thinking if i breakup with her she would learn that she isnt good enough and there might be a chance she will try become social and meet better people, she is a NEET and i want her to get her out of it
>>16967432
The whole reply and also i met her when i was a NEET too, it was like that cliche thing at a cafe. But i realised i got my life on track and she is refusing to do anything in life what so ever
>>
OP you sound like an idiot, too.
You're relying on a fucking image board to tell you what to do with your relationship, and what's worse is you barely gave any fucking idea of what's happening.

Jesus fuck
>>
File: 1331417311528.jpg (6 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1331417311528.jpg
6 KB, 251x251
>>16967433
>she is a hardworker
>she is refusing to do anything in life what so ever
I'm not sure I understand
>>
>>16967419
How is she an idiot OP
>>
>>16967466
She is an idiot because she barely knows because she mistakened the revolution war with the civil war. She is simple to the core and has no base logic and relys on the "i can do it if i try" which doesnt come without effort
>>
>>16967460
She can be a hard worker but she chooses not to.
Im trying to change that
>>
>>16967419
I think this needs pics ???
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.