[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv . There are two girls. Let's call them Lana and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: thinking-woman.jpg (513 KB, 1000x841) Image search: [Google]
thinking-woman.jpg
513 KB, 1000x841
So /adv . There are two girls. Let's call them Lana and Debbie. Lana and Debbie are firends and are roughly same age. Some time ago I was dating Debbie, but we broke up after 1.5 years. We broke up in peace and are friends. Some time later, when she went to uni, she met Lana and later she introduced me to her. Me and Lana got together. In meantime Debbie was single, only for two months during like 3 years she had a boyfriend, and that was during I was dating Lana. Things went wrong and we broke up with Lana (also pecefully). So now they are both my ex. As I know Debbie, she likes sex and is very horny, but also she is little oldschool, by that I mean no relationship, no sex, but knowing she is horny turns me on. Long story short, I want to fuck Debbie, but I fear that Lana will find out, or that Debbie will spill the beans.
So what to do /adv? Fuck her or not? I don't want to spoil our mutual friendship.

pic not related.
>>
threesome
>>
>>16967131
Sadly, that is not an option. Debbie reject even an idea of threesome and Lana is not into it either.
>>
Any advice ?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Why would it matter if Lana found out?
You're already all exes, they've both fucked you, her fucking you again means nothing.
>>
>>16967378
Lana would be super mad if i fuck Debbie. I don't want to ruin our friendship, she is nice with good sense of humor so I want to keep her friends.
>>
>>16967394
>Lana would be super mad if i fuck Debbie.
She'll probably be mad if you want to fuck anyone else. But here's the thing, she's not your girlfriend. You're letting your fear of her being angry hold you back.
>>
>>16967420
Thing is, I don't even know Debbie would fuck me. but due to her oldschoolness and fact that she shares all the gossip with Lana is poblem for me. Lana and me, we still share some kind of feelings, which I don't wanna hurt.
>>
>>16967428
Look. Unless you know for sure that you and Lana are getting back together, it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>implying they give a shit
>asking us to give you advice on this petty situation
technically you're a degenerate and should just move on and find someone you click with
>>
>>16967435
That I am not 100% sure. There is a chance but idk.
>>
>>16967439
Sadly there is no one else I can talk about this. My friends would not understand ...
>>
ask lana if she would have a problem with it. you might as well because if you bang debbie, lana's going to find out anyway.
>>
>>16967495
That is super super awkward to ask her ..
>>
>>16967495
there is a chance that she will not find out but it is near zero.
>>
OP, I think one could say you are entering the...Danger Zoooone
>>
>>16967625
Srsly, I know this is from Archer, but I don't watch it so name was coincidence .
>>
>>16967656
Well you're missing out Anon.
>>
>>16967128
Is this Debbie girl in NJ?
>>
>>16967428
I think this provides the most guidance on your situation. Do not fuck either Lana or Debbie if there is a chance you want to get back together with one of them

Instead find another girl and fuck her. This is a far less heinous crime in the eyes of either D or L.

There's no way you can do Debbie with Lana finding out. It's the nature of girls to share.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.