[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Difference in Sexual Partner Count
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 4
File: 1452416340790.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
1452416340790.gif
104 KB, 300x136
How do I dump a girl because shes slept around too much?
Im really against this rampant casual sex raving amongst degenerates currently, and Im fairly vocal about how I dont like slutty behavior.
So about 3 days ago my gf decided to have a talk about our past and thought shed casually drop hints about how she's had sex a few times here and there. Like she was trying to gauge my reaction. I got pissed off seeing this at though unreasonable, I threatened to break up unless we fully disclosed info about the past.
Turns out she was a slut in College. She's probably done more than what she said, but what she said was plenty against my moral philosophy.
Im so mad right now I want to just drop her. I thought a day or 2 would make me calm down but it didnt. We live together so Ive been sleeping odd hours in random places to avoid her.
What do? Im even more annoyed because weve been dating for over a year and it feels like she's dropping a bomb on me.
>>
please break up with her you're insufferable and she can do better
>>
>>16966532
this
>>
It's her body, not yours. She's always been free to do what she wants with it.

If her having many partners makes you feel self-conscious, that says more about your character than hers.

If you are upset that you may have caught something due to one of her past encounters, well then sorry dude, grow the fuck up. These are things you sort of have to anticipate as a possibility when you're involving yourself with any human fucking being.
>>
>>16966532
>>16966541
lol team single moms has arrived
>>
>>16966548
you used the word degenerate in your OP, when you did that everyone immediately wrote you off as a /pol/tard
>>
>>16966532
>better
thats funny. Im doing better than most.
>>16966544
Are you saying I have a flawed character because I dont want a used cock sleeve for a gf.
That line of thinking just makes me so mad. Ive already had to shut her down from spouting nonsense like this.
Its not like we're pretending everything is okay. I started to break up but then she broke down first and I promised to really think it over. But Im just getting more mad thinking about it.
>>
>>16966555
Thats not OP you idiot
>>
>>16966510
>What do?
If these are your standards, this isn't something you can just get over. You're better off finding someone that has a similar partner count. I've dumped guys before for having more than 20 partners, and I'm sure they've found someone out there that doesn't care. Unfortunately for them, I'm not one of them. I've found that certain character flaws tend to come with having a higher count. In the end, I have someone that can count his partners on one hand, and he seems to treat relationships differently than the rest. It's probably why we've been together for a long time.
>>
>>16966510
Just dump her man. Not worth the negative energy. I don't know why /adv/ is suddenly all like "everyone has the right to cheat, you're terrible for not letting her cuckfold you" tonight.
>>
>>16966564
sack of shit confirmed
break up with her and go get yourself half a grapefruit. it'll be a virgin i promise
>>
>>16966564
Read what you just typed. How you're describing your girlfriend. You don't see this as a mutual, equal relationship. You see her as your belonging, and it gets you steamed just the very thought that she was someone else's (well, A LOT of else's that is).

So yeah, damn skippy this says something about your character.
>>
>>16966544
To follow up on this post, OP it's your life not hers. If she's not up to your standards then there's no further justification necessary. Never let someone shame you into staying with someone you don't like.
Honestly it's kinda low of her to keep this from you for over a year.
>>
>>16966510
OP if you lurk here for awhile you will notice that at least 40% of this board are single moms in their early 20s and spinsters, especially those hyper sensitive anons who will label anyone as r9k women haters so keep an open mind. There are two polarizing sides here.
>>
>>16966510
>What do? Im even more annoyed because weve been dating for over a year and it feels like she's dropping a bomb on me.
That's because she is dropping a bomb on you. I have a feeling she knew your "moral philosophy" (#gag) long before this and chose not to disclose her slut past to you. To me, that's her wasting my time and I would dump her immediately just because she did that. I can't be with a woman who can't own up to her own behavior and actions ESPECIALLY when she knows I have a problem with it.

HOWEVER, these anons are also right when they say shit like:
>It's her body, not yours.
It's 100% true. You are not the cunt police. Put down your pea shootin penis.

Dump her for intentionally deceiving you, but also grow the fuck up and realize bitches like sex. Get over it man for your own good.

That being said:
>If you are upset that you may have caught something due to one of her past encounters, well then sorry dude, grow the fuck up. These are things you sort of have to anticipate as a possibility when you're involving yourself with any human fucking being.
You can fuck right off with that attitude.
>HUURRR I caught herpes but it's my fault instead of HER FAULT for NOT TELLING ME and NOT GETTING HERSELF CHECKED.
Yeah no.
>>
>>16966585
Obviously Im mad.
>belonging
lol youre reaching so hard.
>>
>>16966510
Either dump or reduce her to a fuckbuddy

Ask TRP gets this shit asked everyday. Thank the heavens she told you now and not when you got married

Always take a girls number and multiply by 3.
>>
>>16966589
Her keeping it from me is infuriating. It annoys me how people think that they can just wait until you develop feelings for them then drop bombs like you are supposed to look passed them. Just makes me angrier. Like I want to break up with her. But then I dont because of the feelings developed. And just how messy a break up would be with where we are right now.
>>16966592
>but also grow the fuck up and realize bitches like sex
You can go be a whore and find someone that likes whores for being whores. People dont like sluts. Its something everyone knows.
>>
>>16966600
>0 x 3 = 0

Virgin girls are the best
>>
>>16966600
what is ask trp
>>
>>16966590
>at least 40% of this board are single moms
Suddenly a lot of the bad advice on this board makes sense
>>
>>16966580
My partner count is really really low. I feel like ive lost faith in women not being sluts after my gf since she seems normal enough. I get what youre saying about not being the one for them though.
>>
>>16966630
there were a few threads about "my son's dad" where you'd be surprised how many posters appear very sympathetic towards bad decisions in the past, turns out it was literally 'single mom reporting in' the thread. ( I mean they actually admitted so)
>>
>>16966510
What did she actually admit to doing?
>>
File: bait.png (174 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
174 KB, 1000x1000
>>16966616
>You can go be a whore and find someone that likes whores for being whores. People dont like sluts. Its something everyone knows.
BAAAAAIIIITTTTT
>>
>>16966627
Ask The Red Pill

There's actually 0 misogyny there and there are actual men who will help you with advice like this shit.
>>
>>16966704
Massive amounts of casual sex, including stuff like sex at parties with multiple people. Basically sounded like an orgy from her vague description.
>>
>>16966758
holy shit
o
l
y
s
h
i
t

lol you stepped in a minefield bro
>>
>>16966715
just going to reddit made me want to vomit
>>
>>16966758
So what's wrong with that?
>>
>>16966833
You know how you would never consider dating someone who hasn't sucked at least twenty dicks, done anal at least five times, has at least three STDs and at least twice as many sexual partners as their age? People who don't have all that baggage find it hard to relate to you.
>>
>>16966758
I dont see a problem with this, she sounds very free spirited and strong.
>>
>>16966590
>at least 40% of this board are single moms

Source: my ass. What is true, though, is that there are lot of bitter virgin whiteknights samefagging. Also right here in this thread.
>>
>>16966843
lol I wouldn't want a girl with an STD but I would want her to know how to properly suck my cock and be able to smoothly take my cock up her ass. Having to break that shit in can be annoying, ya know?
>>
>>16966861
>projecting
it's OP and one guy having an exchange how dumb are you holyshit
>>
>>16966871
That's exactly my point. Low count people like each other, high count people like each other. They don't mix well in general.
>>
>>16966879
Every single day /adv/ has these threads. And they are always the same.

>waaaah I found out my gf was not a virgin
>suck it up, faggot
>break up with her, she's a whore

Ad infinitum.
>>
>>16966510
lol just fucking do it if you're getting your titties twisted this hard about it
>>
>>16966510
>How do I dump a girl because shes slept around too much?
Same way you dump someone for any other reason?? Just say, "I thought about what you said and I decided I can't date someone with as many partners as you've had. I thought I could deal with it but I can't. So we're through." Then give her whatever stuff she had left at your house and/or schedule a time to come over and pick up the last of your stuff from her house. Delete her from social media and enjoy your new-found freedom.
>>
Holy fuck you are the king of faggots op. If she's faithful, you have zero room to care about the past.
>>
>>16966871
i agree

maybe this is too 'new age' for some of you, but sex is a fun, casual pasttime. i wouldn't have any issue if a sweet, loyal, beautiful girl told me she'd had sex with 50 dudes. sex can be loving and intimate, but it's not necessarily a holy, sacred thing. and what makes having 4 partners better than 400 really? if two of the four were hookups then it's the same thing really.
>>
Just break up with her m8. Once a slut always a slut. It's her body and she can walk her body out the door.
>>
File: AmerPsycho_127Pyxurz.jpg (112 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
AmerPsycho_127Pyxurz.jpg
112 KB, 1600x990
>>16966949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI_ukqMO3lk

Casual sex is a little too new wave for me

Hey Paul!
>>
>>16966949
It's almost like different people like different things.
>>
>>16966949
>50 dudes
at the same time or in two months ?
>>
>>16966949
>4
Much more likely to value you as a person and be willing to try what you're into

>400
Much more likely to see you as another drop in an ocean and only be in it for their own enjoyment
>>
>>16966968

Assumptions
>>
Watch this OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE

And stop being a faggot beta bitch living in the 18th century
>>
>>16966929
>.t cock sleeve
>>
>>16966510

People need to fucking understand that having sex with someone who is experienced is actually fucking amazing. Virgin sex is the most awkward and shitty sex in the world.
>>
>>16967185
Not everyone cares about sex like some hedonistic fiend. Its nice, but the love there is far better.
>>
You can't judge people on their past, no one is perfect. You two are together now. That's all that should matter.
>>
>>16966990

Not that anon you're responding to, but I just wanted to say this:

I can't say that every person with a high partner count will treat you that way, just as someone with a low count won't necessarily value you. But in dating various people, specifically guys, I do find that you are treated very differently. They're either not as emotionally available, and sleep around because they have issues, or they're "too available" in that they're too free/open with things, like cuddling, making out, etc. with friends and strangers. It's still generally better to go with someone similar to you.
>>
>>16967196
Yea, we should let everyone in prison out right now. The past doesn't matter at all. I'm sure the guy who shoved the barrel of a shotgun in a cashiers mouth for $75 dollars is a perfectly reasonable and trustworthy guy.
>>
>>16967196
Why cant I. Some mistakes make you not an acceptable person for everyone to date. If you want to whore around find someone who likes that.
I dont understand why I have to be dragged down for her decisions.
>>
Not to judge your preferences one way or another OP, but if this was a dealbreaker, you should have had this talk before you dated for a year, and damn well before you moved in together.
>>
>>16967215
I didnt pry more back then because she seems somewhat reluctant to talk about it. But she didnt come off as reluctant because she was a whore so I let it go. Guess I shouldnt trust women.
>>
>>16967185
Do you have sex exclusively with old prostitutes? Someone with your refined taste shouldn't settle for anything less.
>>
>>16967203

Holy fuck, do you legit have autism? Do you seriously lack this basic human interaction? You are equating being young and wanting to experience lots of normal healthy things (aka sex) with being so fucked up in the head that you go and commit crimes with complete disregard for human life

Seriously just think about that. You compared murder to having sex. Get some help dude
>>
>>16967251
You said the past doesn't matter, you fucking retard. If you legitimately don't think a persons past matters at all then you would agree with my example. I gave an extreme example to make it.obvious how retarded your logic is. I never equated sex to armed robbery, I was just giving another hypothetical using your "logic". Good god, this is so elementary.
>>
>>16967258

It fucking doesn't unless it's an extreme situation you retard. You're taking this out of context to get your point across

I'm not even that same other anon, but the idea of that post was "doesn't matter if she fucked around a lot in the past, her life is with you now". Especially with something as trivial as sex. You're really out of touch with reality if you think that a girl having had lots of sex in college will be a problem in with how she handles relationships later on in her life

Some of the most fucked up relationships I've seen have been where one of the two (or maybe both) had fairly normal romantic/sex lives, but they just couldn't handle being in relationships because of problems they had WAY beyond just the sex part. That a girl isn't a "slut" doesn't necessarily mean she won't cheat, or that she doesn't have STDs, or that she isn't emotionally damaged or whatever other bullshit thing you can come up with

So yeah when it comes to sex a person's past doesn't really fucking matter unless it's something really far out there like "oh I got an STD".
>>
>>16967273
>it doesnt matter unless I say it does
Slut logic
>>
>>16967273
What if a girl killed someone in cold blood but got out early on plea? Does that matter? And she did a lot of drugs but she's clean now. She also used to kill kittens for fun but now she stopped.
>>
>>16966532
>>16966544
>>16966584
It's her body correct, but he 100% has the right to say "you're overly used goods, physically and emotionally... you have the right to as many cocks as you want, as I have the right to find a woman who has had less cocks in her".

Not that difficult, yes she's a nasty whore OP. Somebody will accept that, you don't have to.
>>
>>16967273
No, men have an instict. We really don't like whores, deep down. it dates back to a time when a man didn't know if a child was really his if a woman was known to have had many partners. Though that is not an issue now with condoms, birth control, etc.we don't want to build potential life long relationships with loose women.

It is a gut feeling when you hear a woman has slept with 10+ guys, no amount of rhetoric will change that.
>>
>>16967273
>it only matters if I say it does

Wow, you just make all the rules then I suppose?

I'm done arguing with you, just know that any desirable and worthwhile guys out there won't settle for a washed up cock-sleeve, cumdumpster, former slam piece, no matter how hard you try to justify it.
>>
So I think OP is a stupid asshole, but he has a right to date women who align with his preferences.

I'm just here to tell him he's fucking retarded for moving in with this girl and not knowing all that first. Moving in is kinda serious. Sounds like you've been dating <2 years and you had never discussed something so important to you...yet you decided to put yourself in a situation where separation was difficult. Dumbass.

I hate your morals, but you both deserve better. Break it off. Hope you didn't both sign the lease.
>>
>>16967273
t. former slut
>>
I would tell you that you're retarded, op. I would tell you that you're being sexist.

But, fuck it. I know exactly what you mean. I hate men who sleep around as well. Fucking degenerates. Anyone willing to slip a dick in a person they JUST FUCKING MET is fucking vile.
I met some group of friends who have a count so high of men they have slept with. And guess what? They're all fucking retarded.
It's not that I even think the ones who go out of their way to stay "muh purity" are good, but there's a correlation seemingly with educated, well-off, loyal people I know who happen to have a lower count despite liking sex, and the retard alcohol degenerate trash scum going nowhere who have had tons of partners.
>>
Also what's the number?
There's a lot of factors to consider. People have a higher number due to getting "fucked over" or things just didn't work out or whatever, maybe they tried the whole one-night-stand-thing once or twice and just didn't like it, etc
>>
>>16966949
Because the type of people who are willing to get intimate physically with a high number of partners typically:
1. Fuck despite barely knowing the person. What if they are crazy, dangerous, have std's? Has a bf/gf but you didn't bother to find out whatsoever?
2. Don't use protection. All the guys and girls I know who get laid regularly don't care too much for protection, and either just use birth control or don't use anything. Guys are retarded and hate condoms. Plus a lot of hookups happen during SUPER DRUNK time, you think people go through the steps to pull out what's necessary for protection? K-E-K M-8
3. It's telling of their character. A lot of people use others for sex, and nothing more... that's strange. What about friendship? What about if the person is grimey?
>>
>>16967332
Didnt get a hard number. She could feel the fact that shit was about to go down when she mentioned tinder
>>
>>16967342
The number doesn't matter, what matters was her reluctance and fear of telling you.

Make it quick, and don't hesitate in breaking up with her buddy.
>>
>>16967351
If it were a low count Id be more willing to accept her not talking about it. But I know its more than 10. And I dont see why it wouldnt be over 20.
>>
>>16967337
>Guys are retarded and hate condoms
would edit this to "retarded guys hate condoms"

>>16966510
>I hate men who sleep around as well. Fucking degenerates. Anyone willing to slip a dick in a person they JUST FUCKING MET is fucking vile.
I tend to agree, and I'm male. I don't understand the whole "casual sex" thing at all. Seems especially strange on this board to see so many people talking about FWB/fuckbuddies/one-night-stands/etc and talking about how they/their bf/gf have had 50 partners and it bothers them a little.

Wouldn't have thought 4chan is full of stereotypical frat boys / sorority girls.
>>
>>16967342
tinder doesn't mean much, though. I used it to try to meet people for more than just sex... didn't end up banging anyone, just met up talked had drinks blow up fireworks and had a good time
>>
>>16967357
5+ depending on age, caution, but reasonable.

10+ danger zone, for what reason would you attempt.

20+ suicide/waste of your resources
>>
>all this "muh morals, muh degeneracy" bullshit

jesus christ this /pol/ garbage has spread everywhere
>>
Why are guys so retarded about this shit? The past is the past, she probably wouldn't care how many girls YOU'VE slept with. Together for a year? Faggot, I hope she dumps you for letting your jealousy get the best of you. Idiot.
>>
>>16967306
>we're all just animals I can't HEELLPP it!!!! (this logic doesn't apply to women having sex because that scares me)

Oh well. In five minutes you'll circle back around to how men are the thinking, logical sex that can ignore their animal impulses.
>>
>>16966510
Then break up with her. It's a dumb reason, but it's your reason.
>>
>>16967952
Also this.
>>
>>16967952
bullshit. she isn't proud of what she did and why she began the confession session hoping OP's number high so she can justify it in her mind. As usually happens the guys number is low and the girls above 2 dozen. Problem I have with OP is that there were likely warning signs and comments she's made prior and he chose to ignore for the pussy. Also, why the hell would they already live together and not dating quite a year? It takes time for this kind of shit to come out and you can get out for any reason.
>>
>>16966532
This. So much this.
>>
>>16966616
This is your fault for not asking her straight up before starting a relationship with her, if it's so important to you why didn't you make sure before getting intimate with her? Just end it and move on.
>>
>>16966585
Nailed it. He's a jealous 'tard stuck in the 1950s.

>>16966616
Oh, poor Smegle doesn't like someone got to touch his precious before him.

Deal with it douchebag, there's a chance that some day you walk down the street with her and some other guy is going to see her and get a boner remembering the feel of her kisses on his mouth just as his dick opens her and slides in that very first time.

Or another remembers the look on her face as his cum drips off her chin and runs across her breasts.

Seriously I love low mileage girls who hook up with controlling, jealous man children. It's inevitable that a few years later they yearn to escape their stifled existence and with just a few seductive words and careful grooming they wind up on my cock, writhing and squirming in ectasy, releasing their pent up frustration and exhilarating in being with a man who is confident, secure and great in bed while letting her be free to explore her passion.

So go for it OP, keep that attitude and petty jealousy. The satisfaction I get from turning your precious little flower into a magnificent bloom can't be imagined by someone like you.

PS : I thought this bait was stale by now anyway.
>>
Just leave her if you can't deal with it. It's really as simple as that.

Just like any other problem, you decide if you want to deal with it for the relationship or you break of the relationship.
>>
File: single mom.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
single mom.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
So it seems that a portion of /adv/ are happily dating 'ex' sluts :)))

No wonder threads about being cheated on are like leaves in the forest, then OPs of these threads get advice from single moms whose bfs are the ones making the threads themselves few years ago, the cycle repeats.
>>
>>16968134
I love single moms. I spring for a babysitter, dinner and a hotel room and I am guaranteed hours of no strings mind blowing sex.
>>
>>16968129
>Deal with it douchebag, there's a chance that some day you walk down the street with her and some other guy is going to see her and get a boner remembering the feel of her kisses on his mouth just as his dick opens her and slides in that very first time.
>Or another remembers the look on her face as his cum drips off her chin and runs across her breasts.

So true, this only pisses off people who aren't cucks. If OP stayed in this relationship it will become a reality. He should dump her now and join the guys who fucked her in her prime where he belongs !!!!
>>
>>16968142
agree. whet to a party with an ex and most were people she had grown up with and I had never met. When we walked in together a couple guys made train whistles but I thought nothing of it at first. As the night progressed and people got drunk one of the guys that whistled kept doing it and kept looking at her so I asked her and she ignored me so I pulled him aside to tell him to lay off and he said I seemed like a cool guy but asked me what number was I in the train, she was known for pulling them.
>>
>>16967295
Exactly, neither of them has the moral high ground.

OP, just tell her you've grown apart and you feel that your morals are different from hers. Be really vague about it, but also be aware that she might bitch about it and wreck some of your relationships.
>>
>>16967227
>guess i shouldt trust women
Really, that's your takeaway from this? Because guys also lie like motherfuckers to get into relationships. It's not a woman issue, it's a human issue.
>>
You know, if you think about it "casual sex" isn't really natural at all.

I mean, birth control and condoms are a human invention, so in nature all sexual encounters had a good chance of leading to children and/or stds.
Considering this, early humans probably weren't casually having sex. If they were than monogamous relationships probably would have never formed and stds would be a lot more prevalent.

Not saying that just because something isn't natural that you shouldn't do it, but don't use that as an argument.
>>
>>16966510
You sound like a complete prick, OP. Nobody who calls other people "Degenerates" unironically is worth the time of day. Tell your girlfriend exactly how you feel, it should solve your "problem."
>>
This is fucking ridiculous.

You guys/girls who're saying "fuck you, the past doesn't matter" are every bit as hypocritical and pushy as the op.

The point is that people are free to make up their minds, right? Well then it is the same if someone does not like promiscuity in their partner. You say that it doesn't hurt anyone - but it is obviously hurting two individuals RIGHT NOW. You can't say something like "if only you had this exact world view, everything would be fine!" because that's not how it works.

What op and how gf can do now is lay out their cases for how they feel, why they think they feel that way, and what they want. If there is nothing that can make op feel better about this, then they need to split.
>>
>>16968450
Already called her a degenerate. If you dont want to be called a degenerate dont engage in degenerate behaviors.

Surprised this thread is still here. I just got home but Ill update it later.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.