[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talking to women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ohman.png (113 KB, 266x304) Image search: [Google]
ohman.png
113 KB, 266x304
I need some advice, I'm sure this is seen around this board plenty but I might as well give it a shot.

I am unable to speak to women on my own. Women I know in my circles were introduced to me and even that way I find it hard to speak to them. Whenever I go out I sometimes make eye contact with a girl, she responds to this with a smile, sometimes a wave and my body is shot up with nerves and anxiety. This is starting to affect me in the work place too.

Has anyone had this problem? How did you deal with it, did you develop a certain strategy over time or take a course or what? I'd greatly appreciate the experience you can share.
>>
Chatting women up, or just talking to women in general?

Chatting women up can be very difficult and require a lot of confidence.
Talking to women in general as another person or an equal is extremely easy.
>>
>>16966314
bumping cuz relatable
>>
>>16966314
Just shit on their existence sadistically until one of them enjoys it

Works for me
>>
Talking to women is easy, it's pretending you're interested that's hard. Just make fun of something and they'll laugh and think you're super clever.
>>
>>16966314
You must find supportive and helpful people to confide in and share your feelings with in order to discover the root cause of your superiority (or inferiority) complex. This is the most complex and difficult path to take, and is also likely to result in a more meaningful relationships if you are able to overcome them.

Or you can just ask people what they say to girls and imitate them to get hookups. Any girl that is worth being will is able to see right through it though.
>>
>>16966819
*Any girl that is worth settling down with long-term
>>
>>16966713
But you're Pegasus. You're the most popular dude here! Everyone at the pub talks about how cool you are. We're not as cool to get away with that.
>>
File: 1454296331620.jpg (97 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1454296331620.jpg
97 KB, 1024x569
>>16966870
Why do you guys even talk with this tripfag? I have been long enough in /adv/ to notice that this guy is neither helpful nor funny, and most of the time his advices are shit. I am pretty new in this board, still getting a grip withh all this thing about /adv/ices but to think that during this short amount time I cant stand a guy like this, makes me think how you guys that go here everyday can
>>
File: 134697182494.gif (2 MB, 336x199) Image search: [Google]
134697182494.gif
2 MB, 336x199
>>16966928
> I am pretty new in this board, still getting a grip withh all this thing about /adv/ices

Probably cause you're a newfagging redditor

kill yourself for typing a useless paragraph
>>
I'm with you brother.

A better question would be techniques to boost confidence. I've got a few I can share. Everyone feel free to share your own below, level up your socializing!

>I started with making eye contact at the grocery store, saying hello to the clerks.

>If you do something every day your more likely to be successful at it. Same goes for going out and socializing. Even if its just saying hi to a clerk, or complimenting someone's hair or outfit as they walk by, or commenting on how much you love x/y that they're carrying/wearing.
Slow and steady steps.

My biggest weakness is those anxiety crushing moments, where I have a gameplan in mind, and I can't act on it. I'll literally sit somewhere for 2 hours getting up and sitting back down unable to talk to someone I'm into.
>For this, I recommend Power positions. Arms at your hips, legs open, look up some dominant stances. Hands above your head in triumph stretches. Going to the bathroom or to a mirror every day and saying your name, and what your social goals are and how your going to accomplish them is another technique for this.

If you have issues socialzing, even at this level, maybe anxiety medications may be required. Bromantine, tianeptine, phenibut, all can be ordered online and help. Again research each and the amounts and effects.

Anyone else feel free to add to this

pic related, bonus easter advice
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.