[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ill try and keep this as short and concise as possible. >date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: angry_man_gun.jpg (24 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
angry_man_gun.jpg
24 KB, 615x345
ill try and keep this as short and concise as possible.
>date girl for 6 months
>she breaks up with me, never fought, nothing like that, still care about here etc etc
>about 1-2 weeks later she wants me back
>tell her i need time to think
>start gradually talking to her more and more
>last message i get from her is about how she still has all of our first messages
>say something funny, she laughs, dont respond for like an hour and ask her what shes up to
>no response...for like 3 days
>hit with a "hey"
>no response for like....3 days
>flip shit, ask her why the fuck she would wait till i start moving on, then try to get me back, and then just drop me yet again
> that was today, still no response.

basically, i just want to rip her a new one, im beyond pissed at this girl, and need advice. shits not going so well in general for me, and i think im just mad about it, but definitely want to say something that hits home without being too fucked up and let her know how shitty of a person she is.
>>
could she be dead
>>
>>16966299
nope, posted new pic on instagram and facebook today.
and i think its highly unlikely she found another dude, shouldve mentioned that beforehand, but shes not like that in general, so im throwing that idea out as it doesn't appropriate logical backing
>>
why dont you just assume that she's met a horrible death and live your life? she clearly is selfish and immature. be a man and move on
>>
>>16966308
because i know she isnt dead, and i have been, but today it seriously pissed me off, and i feel as if i should say something
>>
She was bored at the time that she wanted you back or it didn't exactly work out with her other option and came back to you , she noticed that you were too easy and just start talking back and simply found out she doesn't give a fuck about you. You don't matter to her , move on.....
>>
>>16966329
see id be fine with that, but from what i can derive this doesnt seem to be the case. like she legitimately tried working on the things i had mentioned were wrong before (communication and such) and her last message was about our first messages to each other, meaning shes re-instating out emotional beginnings, so to just completely stop responding after that, it wouldn make sense for her to just "not care"
>>
>basically, i just want to rip her a new one, im beyond pissed at this girl, and need advice. shits not going so well in general for me, and i think im just mad about it, but definitely want to say something that hits home without being too fucked up and let her know how shitty of a person she is.

If you have he[eachother's] address, write her a very formal letter and make it clear that your relationship is and shall forever be no more. Then [move the fuck on]. She's playing with you. Stop being a toy.

If you don't have eachother's address, send her a simple txt that sums up what that formal letter would have. No paragraphs.

Do [not] let this person back into your life. Anytime she pops into your mind, do something else. Go exercise.
>>
>>16966342
You just seem too easy going , like you'll take her back without much effort on her part. Make her work for it man , don't make it easy for her. Some females want a challenge.... If that's not it , just talk to her.
>>
>>16966350
meh, i know she's getting the texts i send her, so a formal letter would come off as desperate and over intentional. plus, i think its pretty clear we are no more considering she wont respond to anything i say, so re-instating that would be repetitive and cringy at the least.
been trying to work on not letting it get to me, but its just kinda fucked up, its like saying "once that dude punches you in the face, write him a letter and move on" if you will
>>
>>16966356
nah, i wont take her back if she offered me a million dollars at this point. and, cant talk to her, she wont respond, literally the main issue here that this thread is about.
>>
She probably got cold feet and freaked out. You're done. Move on.
>>
>>16966377
i know im done, and need to move on, but cold feet over what? and still want to at least just say something about this that sums up the fact that she's a coward, a bitch and hardly humanistic in her ability to feel emotion without crossing the line and not seeming like a total dick and making it apparent she is a fuck.
>>
>>16966362
Silence is golden.
When she eventually txts you back, and she [will] (if she's craving attention and no one else is offering), remember the pattern. Know that she's using you. [Then] decide to respond or not.

My suggestion: Don't.
>>
>>16966386
see idk, im more so just wondering why she dropped me at such an odd interval, and if she hasnt reponded yet, i dont feel like she will, even though i know shes reading my messages.
so basically im looking to stick it to her one last time and cut it off forever.
>>
>he failed the Radio Silence Test

Hahaha
>>
File: image.png (114 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 500x542
>>
see you guys are missing the point, ik im done with all of this, and im not going to figure it out because, put simply, she isnt going to tell me.
so i need you guys to come up with the most fucked up insult for the situation without it being illegal and just overly illicit.
>>
>>16966382
>still want to at least just say something about this that sums up the fact that she's a coward, a bitch and hardly humanistic in her ability to feel emotion without crossing the line and not seeming like a total dick and making it apparent she is a fuck.

"You're a coward, a bitch and hardly humanistic in your ability to feel emotion. I'm blocking your number."
>>
>>16966324
Reread this post >>16966308 and do it. he's right. the girl is immature and selfish as fuck. you don't want that bullshit in your life, trust me. I have a great quote on my desk at work:
>When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. Trust me, it doesn't have anything new to say.
Couldn't be more true. Just so you know, most women I've ever met act like this.

My ex acted like this today too. I told her we weren't working out for *very obvious reasons.* She alternated between:
>Crying
>Begging for me back
>Trying to manipulate me into taking her back
And when I tried to respond with kindness all day, she just hit me with this:
>I'm deleting your number. Contact me in emergencies.
I told her ya know do what you have to do, I care about you and if you need anything please call me. To which she responded:
>Whatever. Obviously not enough to be with me. Don't contact me again
Women, and people in general, always show their true colors OP. Learn to pay attention.

Forget the girl and move on. When she texts you, ignore her.
>>
>>16966432
see see...still hanging on the impression she will eventually hit me back up. i dont believe this will happen at this point through several derivations. i dont plan to talk to her anymore, i know she is immature, and i used to tell her if she needed anything, im here, because i cared about her. NOW, i dont, she could call me bleeding out, and i tell her "o, that sucks" so i just need a concise "fuck you" to send, or just some other thoughts to throw into my "fuck you".
>>
>>16966455
How about you stop wasting your time and effort on a failed relationship instead?

OH WAIT it's because you two immature fucks deserve each other.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.