[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got s gf last night but she's a little overweight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1400078207817.png (1 MB, 1215x791) Image search: [Google]
1400078207817.png
1 MB, 1215x791
I just got s gf last night but she's a little overweight. I think if she lost 20 pounds she'd be perfect. How do I tell her to lose weight?

So far she's been eating healthy when we go out so I think she's in the right track. Do I bring it up to her? She use to be thinner about a year ago but gained weight because she was unhappy and lonely in her last relationship.
>>
Fuck her so often she loses weight.

But really, exercise with her, go jogging and to the gym and stuff. Should be fun
>>
According to the OP pic, she went from around 27% to around 32%. I think 25-27 would make her stunning because she is gorgeous
>>
>>16966100
Those are Good suggestions. Do I just avoid her weight and compliment her when I see her getting thinner?
>>
You have to stop focusing on her weight and lead a healthy lifestyle. If you continue to focus on her fat, you will resent her anytime she eats in front of you or is lounging.

I personally think you shouldn't date her at all, especially since this is the first thing you have to say about your new girlfriend.

Again, my advice to help her lose weight is to do active things with her and lead by example. If you are scoffing shit in your face while together, she will undoubtedly do the same.
>>
>gf of 1 day
>already complaining

my god.
>>
General rule: when it comes to wanting a SO to exercise/lose weight, if you're not willing to match their efforts on a 1:1 ratio, you're being a twat. If you want her ass in a gym, you better be sweating beside her.
>>
>>16966389
I'm a /fit/fag so that probably why I'm judging her weight

So far she's been making healthy choices when we go out because I eat healthy as well. I just eat more because I'm 6'3 at 210. I just don't know if she's pigging out when she gets home
>>
>>16966489
Jesus Christ, you're a faggot. I would never date someone who has fucking anxiety attacks about what I might be eating when I'm not with him.
>>
File: image.jpg (1009 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1009 KB, 3264x2448
Femanon here. I've been wondering if I'm curvy of chubby?? I consider myself 15-17% but maybe I'm being too generous?? Also this swimsuit is too small because apparently it was made in Asia.
>>
>>16966612
The average kind of chubby/fat.
>>
>>16966612
You're fat. 30-35%
>>
>>16966612
>I consider myself 15-17%
You're joking, right? At least double that and you'll be spot on.
>>
>>16966612
ITT fags get trolled by a repost
>>
>>16966499
Look fatass. No one is obligated to love you and watch while you stuff your fat face with cheetos and marshmallows. Date someone equally as disgusting as you
>>
>>16966668
>>16966656
I'm sorry for the misconception, I wasn't looking hard enough at the picture and I thought the 15-17% was the 30%. So I would agree I'm 30%. But it that fat?
>>
Look bro you don't go into relationships to fix people that's playing with a shitty deck.
>>
>>16966679
Lol faggot. We're in agreement that people should date people who for their lifestyle, but what you're doing is trying to force someone (albeit gently) into adopting your lifestyle. It's disrespectful and controlling. You'd drop a girl in a minute if she started trying to moderate your eating and exercise habits, so what makes you think it's okay for you to do it to her?

You'd be better off either:
> coming to terms with your gf's body
> finding a girl who more closely matches your ideal

Also, kudos for assuming I'm fat because I disagree with your control issues
>>
>>16966884
Fatass detected. Have a little more self control and you wouldn't be raging (or eating) so much
>>
>>16966317
yes. dont talk to a girl about her weight, it is very rude and can be more hurtful than you think. emphasize health if you bring up exercise, or make it into a fun activity for both of you.

telling her she is fat can be very bad for her health and the relationship too.
>>
>>16966091
Find a better gf. If you make her lose weight, she'll gain it all back when she gets tired of your controlling ass

Oh wait, you can't. You're a fatass yourself. I bet you're 200 lbs of lard.
>>
>>16966489
you're in the wrong OP. she desers better than you
>>
U>>16966815
under 25% is considered fit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.