[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to meet women? I'm 20 years old, male, white, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: fallout 3.gif (494 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
fallout 3.gif
494 KB, 500x280
Where to meet women?
I'm 20 years old, male, white, I'm currently studying at military school. My hobbies are kinda nerdy and I feel very tense when I try to party in clubs and similiar, so to repeat question where to meet girls?
>>
At activities which involve the participation of other people, like taking classes or going to public events.

There was a time when your current hobbies were not part of your life. You had never done them before. Now you do them all the time. So why should that process stop? Go find something else you've never done before. Saying "my hobbies are kinda nerdy" now does not mandate you to only have those same hobbies--or just nerdy hobbies in general--forever. You can choose to be more than a one-dimensional person.
>>
>>16965130
By saying my hobbies are kinda nerdy I meant they don't really involve other people. Most activities I enjoy and they involve other people are that connected to military stuff.
>>
>>16965125
Church
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8cAU475dQo
>>
>>16965151
This
Nothing better than a qt Christian girl.
>>
>>16965143
The only thing your reply accomplished was to dig your heels into the exact thing I'm warning you not to do.

I don't care what you mean by nerdy. If your hobbies are kinda "furpdurpity" my advice is the same: go find new things you've never done before, things which aren't "furpdurpity." Just because you've done "furpdurpity" things in the past doesn't mean you have to keep doing them. Just because you've enjoyed "furpdurpity" things up until now doesn't mean you can't enjoy other types of things too. You are forcing yourself into a box. This is not the level of courage becoming a man in a
>military school.
>>
>>16965151
>>16965164
I think that won't work if I'm atheist
>>
>>16965125

nerddom is in, and extremely public.

first and foremost, think about what type of nerd you are. no matter how solitary your hobby, there are people who at least want to sit around and talk about it.

step 2, google locations around you that cater to that hobby. go to hobby shops, game shops, comic shops, movie stores, etc. and ask about local events they have. most comic shops and such do not make enough money on sales alone, so they do magic the gathering tournaments, video game tournaments, all sorts of events. some have em 5 nights a week. if they dont have any, suggest one, offer to host it, etc.

>BUT ANON THAT SOUNDS LIKE MOSTLY DUDES WILL SHOW UP

they will. and sure i bet you have plenty of dude friends, but you will at least be doing something you actually enjoy, and when you do meet a nice looking nice seeming lady, you will know she likes the things you like as well.

also
>meetup.com

its the asme thing, but all those events are organized in a search engine for you to find. i found a nerd meet up in israel so no excuses anon.
>>
>>16965143

no matter how solitary you claim your hobbies are, there are people out there who at least want to talk about them, if not engage in them with other people.

binge watching TV, comedy shows, reading books, reading comics, watching movies, there are groups for fucking everything out there and by saiyng 'OH ALL MY HOBBIES ARE LONESOME' you are basically saying 'i dont want to meet girls, i just want to whine about how i cant meet girls'.

list your actual fucking solitary hobbies right now and see what happens.
>>
>>16965199
Jesus is offering His free gift of salvation to EVERYONE who is alive. God giveth life and He taketh away. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13). Now is the time to turn to Jesus and make Him your King and Saviour. He is risen, Jesus is alive and He is real. REPENT. CRY out to Him, humble yourself and He will answer you. The time is now my dear friend
>>
>>16965216
>>16965213
Maybe you guys are right. I just need to fight off my fear of showing what I like to people I don't trust and since I don't trust anybody that would be rather hard, but that's probably only thing I can do.
>>16965222
'Further, you will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters you will eat.' Leviticus 26:29
That's sounds fun, I will think about it
>>
>>16965242

>im afraid of showing my hobby to other people who share my hobby, at places that cater to my hobby

stop.
>>
>>16965250
Did I say it was rational?
>>
>>16965222
>EVERYONE who is alive.
I don't think this applies to our melanin rich individuals
Not being racist just stating the facts.
>>
>>16965260

no, but not pointing out how irrational it is when you adhere to it like its irrational would only re enforce it.

dont get pissy just cuz i pointed it out.
>>
>>16965242
>'Further, you will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters you will eat.' Leviticus 26:29
Read the Bible with the force and power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus will help you. Don't let others deceive you what the Word of God says, my dear friend
>>
>>16965213
>hobby shops, game shops, comic shops
>magic the gathering tournaments, video game tournaments
>meet a nice looking nice seeming lady
Maybe when hell freezes over.
>>
>>16965274
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, and there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)
>>
>>16965281

go ahead and list your nerd hobbies OP.
>>
>>16965289
Lmao
>>
>>16965278
Well that's how I react when discussion is focusing on me and I know it isn't good reaction cause I'm on /adv/ after all.
>>16965298
That wasn't my post
>>
>>16965310

>well thats how i react when discussion is focusing on me in a thread i created about myself asking for advice on how to improve my life using logic i claim to realize isnt rational but seem to keep adhering to anyway

so? not my problem. dont get pissy.

>that wasnt my post

then disregard it.
>>
>>16965321
You know when you're telling someone not to get pissy they get pissy at that?
>>
>>16965328

OPs problem not mine. i did him a solid pointing it out.
>>
File: 1431542512411.jpg (52 KB, 571x442) Image search: [Google]
1431542512411.jpg
52 KB, 571x442
>>16965334
>>
File: 10WFE.gif (410 KB, 250x257) Image search: [Google]
10WFE.gif
410 KB, 250x257
>>16965199

Sucks for you no qt Christian gf for you.
>>
>>16965354
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.