[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like someone to talk to about something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (87 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 255x255
Is there any femanons here who would be willing to talk for a few minutes. I have something bothering me and I just need a opinion.
>>
>>16964412
femanon here whats ur problem =)
>>
>>16964414

get out.
>>
>>16964429
I am a femanon =/
>>
>>16964437

no you're not. I've been around here long enough
>>
Just out with it.
>>
whatever a woman can do, a man can updo.
>>
>>16964482

>be me
>decide to plan out a vacation in August for the winter holidays
>book flights to Italy for December
>figure it would be nice to make a friend who is local
>make account on Interpals.net
>I ended up chatting with a cute Italian girl
>we have some really good conversations and become friends
>she lived close to one of the places in Italy I already planned to visit so we met IRL on my trip
>we had a great time together! We didn't have sex or anything, but we strolled through the city streets arm in arm, laughed and just talked for a long time. It was really nice!>
>She gave me a extended kiss on the cheek when we went different ways too.
>I get back to the US
>we continue to talk, every single day (we still do even now in March)
>things got very flirty over whatsapp and skype
>I told her about my feelings (I got attached) and she told me that she really likes me, but she had a rough relationship with her ex (they broke up a month before my trip). And wanted to stay single for a while and be free
>I respect that
>anyways, we still would flirt. And she would say how she wishes we could kiss and cuddle. And even a few times things got very lewd..
>that went on for 2 months
>lately, she has seemed very stressed out, and the flirting is gone
>she said "men cause me stress and troubles"
>says that I'm not the only guy that likes her, and it confuses her so much having a few guys being so sweet to her.
>I even said "maybe you lost interest in me"
>and she said "I don't want to talk about this please, I just want to be free"

I'm just curious to how girls think. it's very clear she liked at a point. but now she's like shutting herself down. will you just lose interest in guys for no reason? Or do you think she's just stressed because of the pressure and doesn't want anything anymore? I will respect her for whatever her reasoning is, because I care about her well-being. But I'm just trying to understand and she won't talk about it
>>
She's all the way in Italy dude.

Fuck all that noise and find another girl
>>
>>16964498
women don't know what they want.
She sounds toxic as fuck.
Just get yourself a good christian girl, as any sane man should
>>
>>16964505
>>16964507

I've heard this before. Just, the thing is I wasn't intentionally looking for anything other than a friend. And feelings just happened. I wasn't looking for a relationship. but now I really like her. I know it sounds stupid because she lives so far. But I can't really help my feelings. I've been trying to detach my feelings over the past 2 weeks and it's been fucking miserable. I feel so unmotivated and low energy right now
>>
>>16964498

She has found someone else who is more interesting or willing to give her what she wants. She doesn't want to be tied down to any one guy so you can't expect loyalty from her. You need to guard yourself around her and don't give her your heart or you're going to be in for some serious heartbreak.

I'm not femanon but I've seen this story a hundred times.
>>
>>16964517
Have you tried not being a pussy about it?

Feelings are for woman and same lovin sexuals
>>
>>16964529

Not to feel is not to be human. Emotions are what separate us from animals.
>>
>>16964517
hit the gym and cut contact.
You make it sound really one sided.
Yes, maybe there was flirtatiousness and lewd but don't forget that women had needs too and just because they feel that you are trustworthy enough to do that kind of stuff with doesn't mean a relationship is viable or that's what they ultimately want from you.
Why cut contact you ask?
as I see it, this only can end bad for you.
You are already pushing a relationship and she is refusing it. If she gets a new boyfriend at this point your friendships is over because feelings are involved.
Find someone else.
>>
File: Dagdag.png (369 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
Dagdag.png
369 KB, 480x470
>>16964533

>woman or same lovin sexual detected.
>>
>>16964537

I do workout at home a few times a week, but I barely have energy for that.

I'm not going to cut contact though. She really trusts and cares about me, and not only would I hurt a lot, she would too.

>>16964519

are you sure? :/
>>
>>16964575

99.9% sure, I can tell you're in way too deep and she had your heart a long time ago. The next few months are not going to be pleasant for you. I wish I had better news but that's life.

I think you should seriously consider cutting contact so you don't prolong this while she strings you along giving you a bit of hope here and there while she has her fun with other men. It will be painful but I think that's what needs to be done. Don't let her take your dignity too.
>>
>>16964498
Before I answer, I must ask: was that her first boyfriend?
>>
>>16964533
>Emotions are what separate us from animals.
So when a dog cries because his master dies, or jump on you with his tail shacking when you come, that's not emotions ?
>>
>>16964498
This isn't a men vs women thing, everyone can have reactions like this to all sorts of things.

Stress in your life is a huge fucking mood killer, and while some people can effectively use distractions of various sorts (sometimes, anyway), some of the things that stress really fucks up are romance, flirting, and sex. You're flirting, so you notice, cause that's one of those things that gets affected. This is all true regardless of what is causing the stress.

As far as why she's feeling how she is, that's literally all up to you to find out. But you can be a good supportive friend by interacting with her how you normally would, although perhaps scale back on flirting for a little bit until you have a better feel on the situation.
>>
>>16964575
>I'm not going to cut contact though. She really trusts and cares about me, and not only would I hurt a lot, she would too.
you won't be able to move on if you kept her pussy in a pedestal.
>>
>>16964644

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you but you've missed this line:

>says that I'm not the only guy that likes her, and it confuses her so much having a few guys being so sweet to her.

She has already scaled back on the flirting because she has someone else to flirt with now.
>>
>>16964626

no
>>
>>16964644

I've stopped the flirting, I don't want to flirt unless she actually wants to. So that's stopped and I've just been a good friend to her. my question is, could the stress and pressure been a reason for her to stop? She told me she liked me before, but now it's stopped. So obviously I'm not going to try to pressure her, but I kind of hope she didn't lose all interest in me.

>>16964664

It would feel wrong to ruin a friendship
>>
>>16964678

maybe she does..
>>
>>16964831
beta orbiting does not qualify as friendship.
>>
>>16964849

What? This isn't beta orbiting. Even if she gets another boyfriend I'm not going to cut contact. She won't either. yeah, if she got another boyfriend I won't flirt at all or anything like that. But I'm still going to be her friend
>>
>>16964855
You said that now when you are not aware other guy is fucking her.
Once you realize you are doing the dirty job for the guy and keeping her in check while he gets all the pussy he wants, you'll be aware of your mistake.
>>
>>16964861

>doing the dirty job while the other guy gets pussy

We are not flirting right now. So what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>16964678
I did miss that line, but I was mostly talking about OP making sure to scale back, which it sounds like has already happened.

>>16964831
I'm saying that the stress and pressure (from you and other sources, not just one or the other) are definitely big factors. The key here is to understand that you can't take full responsibility for making her stressed, but that you were still a part of it and can't act like you're not responsible at all. Good news is that it sounds like you're already pretty much there, so I suppose you can take this as validation that you've handled things alright up to this point.
>>
>>16964967

Thanks anon, I'm still going to continue to support her and everything! I just hope the flirting comes back at some point, it was fun. But if not, I'll still be there as her friend
>>
>>16965000

Support her to a point but don't get walked over.
>>
You'll end up getting cucked if you get clingy. She will manipulate you at her will. What she really means by being 'free' is fucking around with any dude she wants. You're too far apart from her anyways she can be fucking someone right now as you post to 4chan.
>>
Women lose interest in you the second you start acting like you need their company. She says she doesn't need this, so say later and stop talking to her. She'll either come back wondering why you aren't talking, or she'll be out of your life. Either way, acting heart broken over some girl you didn't even date is pretty beta.
>>
>>16965856

she won't walk over me. She's a very good friend to me
>>
>>16965905

you sound like a dick. she isn't just some random girl I matched on Tinder. She's actually my friend.
>>
>>16964621
This guy's right. Sorry guy, you sound like a teenager by the way you talk about this fucking girl. This isn't highschool man, there are girls you already know that will blow you and fall in love with you when you tell them you're interested in other meat. YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN HAVE SEX SO STOP BEING A PUSSY
>>
>>16965991

Why does the "you didn't have sex part" even matter?
>>
>>16964437
You're a cancer and should die in a fire. Slowly though. While people point and laugh and refuse to help you.
>>
>>16966069
I agree

But not even death knows peace from this evil
>>
>>16966075
Not even trolling, I'd buy everyone in my favorite bar a drink and celebrate if I knew you'd died.
>>
>>16966086

same here
>>
>>16966086
I'd haunt you
>>
>>16965000
I've been on both ends of your situation, the one calling it off, and the one needing more. On both cases taking time, and cutting contact helped. Also, on both cases me, and the other person involved were in different countries, so getting back to my own life felt extreme (when I was in the needy end), and hurtful, but it helped lots; I regained control.
>>
>>16966128

I feel stupid that I left myself develop feelings. I just couldn't help it, she's gorgeous and we really click. But, I know the reality of it is this whole thing is pointless because of the distance. I'm starting to realize that.. But it still just sucks. I am grateful that I have a great friend now, we always have tons of fun skyping with each other. It just hurts inside she probably will never actually be "mine"
>>
>>16966139
And if you continue having this contact, it'll continue to hurt. You seem pretty attached to her, and you act like not talking to her and "supporting" her isn't even an option. But it is. You are "supporting" her at your own expense. And I say "supporting" because it's not like she needs you anyway, you might be close but she's also her own person taking her own decisions and she decided she'll stop the flirting, so that's it.

When I started developing feelings for my best friend we also had a rough time because we did have sex (when we were in the same country) and thigs got very complicated. I cut contact with him for around a month, and then things got better. He didn't have the upper hand anymore, and I realized I could do without him. This was all while he was in one country and me in another.

Guess what I'm trying to say is you should try.
>>
>>16966263

I just don't want to ruin a friendship.. My friends are the most important thing to me.
>>
>>16964412
hi, ask away, whats up OP
>>
>>16966390
nvm i just read the story lol hmmm

sounds over, move on.
>>
>>16966397

>move on

That's just such a vague statement though, what does that even mean. What IS moving on?
>>
Femanon here.

She likes you, but doesn't like you that much to want to take it to the next level. I don't believe in the excuse "oh I like you but I got out of a relationship and be free" it's a bullshit excuse to keep guys around to boost the self esteem. I've seen many girls pull that line to keep guys interested and fawn over them until something better comes along.

Whether or not you stay friends is up to you, but move on and meet other girls. It wouldn't surprise me if you mention to her another girl she'll be all over your dick to get you back.
>>
Unrelated, but it's nice to see so many femanons. How often I see 'nigger, Jew, get in the kitchen, white power' shit makes me feel surrounded by fags that ruined any identity pride I could ever have in my life. *white male American*
>>
>>16966381
I get that friends are important, but dude this is clearly affecting you in a bad way. If you want to salvage the friendship, you might need some time on your own. Later, when you've figured things out maybe you can start a new kind of friendship with her. But most importantly, get it together, man. You're losing ourself in all these ideas and you are complicating things even further. That sounds toxic as fuck for you, and your friend.
>>
>>16966469

:/ I just really have no interest in talking to other girls, like I said before, I haven't been trying to find a girlfriend over the past few years, or even sex. I just haven't cared. I really have no desire to go way out of my way to meet more girls.
>>
>>16966556
See? You're attached. You say you don't want to ruin the friendship, but with this attitude, you're a ticking bomb. Sorry, buddy but you are already ruining the friendship. You'll catch more and more feelings for her to the point where you'll get needy, and will start putting pressure on her, even if unconsciously, and you'll end up putting her in the position she clearly rejected already: having more than a friendship.
>>
>>16967277

But I didn't want a girlfriend even BEFORE I met her
>>
>>16966503
yeah man that poe's law has taken the internet by force.
>>
>>16968101
That's irrelevant. What matters is that you NOW have feelings for her, and NOW that's a problem? You grew emotionally attached and now that's an obstacle to your friendship. It just seems like you're just so dependent on her that you'd rather make you both carry the burden of your feelings that you cannot handle by yourself rather than just sign out (if only for a few months), be brave, and sort things out by yourself. Sounds like you need her more, for her to support you rather than for you to support her. That's selfish, man.
>>
>>16968406
Ignore the "?". Typo.
>>
Femanon here, give me the skype or direct me to the post with the Skype. I rarely sleep and have no job.
>>
>>16968406

I don't see where you are getting this "you're making her carry your burden" thing. I'm not telling her "we should be together" or shit like that. I talk to her as a normal friend. I don't flirt with her anymore either
>>
>>16968410

I'd rather kik over Skype.
>>
>>16968469
Lel then I guess we ain't gonna be speaking.
>>
>>16968522

I just don't have the time to video chat.
>>
>>16968535
it's not mandatory?
>>
>>16968522
She probably doesnt wanna have a face to face talk with someone from 4 chan. You're a creep
>>
>>16968535
Not that anon, but skype is not just video chat m8, you can text too.
>>
>>16968545

I'm the OP, and she asked me for my Skype..
>>
>>16968544

the only skype I have is a personal account. I don't have a throw away
>>
Guys, chill the fuck out. Post your skypes and I'll add you. If you're pervy or impolite I won't especially want to talk to you and will most likely block you. I'm in a happy LDR but like friends and giving advice.
>>
>>16968725

Wtf
>>
>>16968751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBRxM5yq2NU It's ok pls...just gimme the skypes and we'll sort it out from there.
>>
File: lil bb reee.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
lil bb reee.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
I will do my best to try and tell you how to get the pussy. No bully, I promise. The advice most of you get here is so shit, it gives me cancer. I mean well.
>>
File: timestamp.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
timestamp.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
You guys give me cancer b0ss.
>>
File: when she suk da tits.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
when she suk da tits.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
when u cat suk da titties
>>
>>16968808

It's not about pussy
>>
>>16968855
It's about love, isn't it?
>>
>>16968863

yes..
>>
>>16968867
THEN FUCKING TALK TO ME AND STOP BEING CHICKEN SHITS
>>
File: sick me up inside.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sick me up inside.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
I eat ass just as much as the rest of you. The difference is I have a vagina and am a positive person.
>>
>>16968872

I'm not going to skype, I don't have a throw away account
>>
>>16968892
Uuhhh then fucking don't. Just chat with me through the thread.
>>
>>16968901

Mein kampf >>16964498
>>
File: chew me up inside.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chew me up inside.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>16968905
I've even made a faggy trip name. Reading rn, will get back to you. I hate this dog.
>>
>>16968905
That's happened to me before when I was being an undiagnosed bipolar shitlord on /soc/. Be honest with her at all times, it's easy for girls to get overwhelmed by all the cocks constantly trying to enter at once. Give her space but keep talking to her, if she really likes you and you help her through her problems you should be in. That's my advice for you.
>>
Any more girl problems or advice come to me in this thread. I'm very blunt but I'll make an effort to be gentle with the jimmies.
>>
I haven't slept in almost 24 hours. My body is ready. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX61Ze6rfRk Jams for this thread.
>>
File: crossdresspls.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
crossdresspls.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
SAVE ME FROM NO REPLIES
SAVE ME FROM THE AUTIST I'VE BECOME
>>
>>16968931

That actually sounds like good advice, thanks
>>
File: 1457947670588.png (309 KB, 539x453) Image search: [Google]
1457947670588.png
309 KB, 539x453
Do it you fags.
>>
>>16969027
Thanks! It's what you cancerous cunts need. <3
>>
>>16969086

ok
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.