[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get off at the thought of "taming" sluts and "free-spirited"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x344
I get off at the thought of "taming" sluts and "free-spirited" women.

I'm thinking of getting a known slutty girl who won't commit to me pregnant on purpose just to tie her down.

This is my Sunday confession.
>>
>>16964145

Hey, if that's what you want to call sleeping with easy sluts with no protection, go for it.
>>
>implying she won't just abort

I was a bandslut for a while, fucking different musicians at alt concerts and after parties and such and sometimes getting to ride along on tours. didn't settle down until I found a guy that was worth it. your plan isn't gonna work

the only thing that will "tie down" a hoe is something equally worth it to her. be it a guy who is rich, a good relationship, job opportunity, whatever
>>
>>16964145

The thing is that, if her personality is accompanied by the general self-serving nature that often comes along with being loose, she's more than likely a supporter of abortion. She'll say, 'my body; my choice,' to justify the fact that she murders your child out of convenience to herself.
>>
>>16964154
>>16964157

What about emotional manipulation?
>>
>>16964157
while your main point is right..
>murder
it's a fetus, it can't be murder

you sound like a massive faggot
>>
>>16964145
you dumb fuck, she'll dump that kid on you and run off it is you that will be tied to the kid
>>
>>16964170
what do you mean? like trying to get her attached to you?
>>
Don't plan your life around your fetishes, jesus christ.
>>
>>16964171
I don't care about whether it's a child or a fetus or not. I just care about the act of domination. You have to admit there is a power element of bearing another man's child. I want that power. I'm willing to lie, cheat and be a complete scumbag to get what I want I'll do anything (that's legal) to make it happen.
>>
>>16964174
But she's still bear my child. That is a power move of her passing on my DNA. Regardless of who has the child I become the winner in that situation. Laws of nature brah. dominate, control and pass on my seed.
>>
>>16964183
I think you missed the point

>>16964192
and doesn't change that plan B and abortions exist
>>
>>16964197
There's got to be some way to make my will a reality. I will find it and I will tame her. Victory at all costs.
>>
>>16964192
you're an idiot. Know how many fucking kids are dumped on the street and huffing spraypaint by the time they're 8 or what if your kid is a retard
>>
>>16964171

It's an organism that is genetically human. So long as the fetus lives, it is actively developing itself towards being whatever moving target you use as the definition of 'human.'

Since, given the time it needs to develop, this organism with human genetic material will become a 'viable human being,' you can't really distinguish between it and another human without enforcing a double standard. For example, somebody is in a coma, and the doctors can know for certain that that person will be awake and fine in 9 months. Without knowing the wants of the patient, you just pull the plug because you don't want to deal with it. That's murder too.

Morally, murder is defined with respect to intention as well. Find me somebody who says that she would want an abortion 100% because she just doesn't want to deal with the physical aspect of pregnancy, and I'll find you a liar. If the world worked differently and babies popped out immediately at conception, I'd be willing to wager that plenty of people would just kill it then and there, because the root of the matter is that the baby is an inconvenience to them. While some people may have enough of a conscience to stop when they see something that they can relate to, they would still at least consider killing the child regardless of whether you call it a fetus, a human, or a baby.

Also, I'm not homosexual, but thanks for sharing your homophobia with me for the sole fact that I disagree with you.
>>
>>16964208
I'll get her social circle to shame her into keeping the kid
>>
>>16964214
yeah that works
>>
>>16964208
The point isn't to make her raise a kid

The point is to get her to make my permanent mark on her psyche vis a vis her giving birth to my child.

No amount of partying or gender studies classes or Xanax will make you forget that you bore another man's child
>>
Enjoy your child support when she leaves your ass. You know that she wouldn't be obligated to you in any way, right? But she'll get your money anyways.

Have fun.
>>
>>16964223
you don't know many sluts do you? If they carry it term and that's a big if she can dump the kid and not give you a second thought. You also need to understand that slut may not even know who knocked her up.
>>
>>16964208
And I am FYI i wouldnt give a shit about her or the kid

Hook up culture and "my body my choice" feminist bullshit is a giant fucking lie. Narcissistic mid 20s American women jump on this shit cause it's a great fucking deal. Date and fuck around and give 0 fucks about how your actions affect other men's emotions. "Settle down" with some shlub who doesn't know you've had 10 gangbangs with different football teams. Divorce him and collect half his shit when he grows a pair and calls you out on your bullshit.

The situation is beyond fucked up and stacked against men why the fuck would I cling to morals and ethics in a world like this? When the game is stacked against you fuck the rules and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Dominate and emotionally fuck with women, starting with this "care free" slut.
>>
>>16964231
the emotional and psychological impact the act of childbirth will have is enough for me to claim victory.
>>
>>16964212
pretty big difference since the vast majority of science on the situation says fetuses can't even fee pain until 24 weeks, and before then the fetus typically isn't even viable. it's not a human, it's just a bunch of cells. they don't have a previous life like coma patients do. they don't have anything. nothing is gained and nothing is lost, just your feefees

>Also, I'm not homosexual, but thanks for sharing your homophobia with me for the sole fact that I disagree with you
what a newfag
>>
>>16964244
she's going to abort or fuck you up the ass with child support
>>
File: Child_support_Pepe.jpg (20 KB, 478x308) Image search: [Google]
Child_support_Pepe.jpg
20 KB, 478x308
>>16964145
>I'm thinking of getting a known slutty girl who won't commit to me pregnant on purpose just to tie her down
I see no way this could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>16964145
Is it weird that I find Natalie Dormer ridiculously hot even though her body is meh and she has weird face? I don't know what it is but I fucking love her.
>>
>>16964212

Ok, genius, since you lack empathy, here's why it should be legal:

1. The fetus could be dead at the second-third trimester. Since you illegalized abortion, it's now impossible to get rid of the dead fetus unless the woman just so happens to pop it out in the toilet. She'll writhe in agony (physically and mentally) as time passes. She may also become severely sick, considering that a mass of expired cells are within her slowly being absorbed back into the bloodstream.

2. Rape children. What if a woman was raped Jack-the-Ripper style, in a dark alley, and the guy (Or a woman with a sperm filled dildo, that happens too) obviously didn't use protection? Well, thanks to you illegalizing abortions, she'll have a rape-baby. She'll live with something that will forever haunt her. And no, you can't justify rape.

Oh, and I'll come up with more, but I assume you're well fed already.
>>
Congratulations OP, you're a genderswapped personification of a shitty rom com trope.

>implying a slut won't abort
>implying a slut won't ditch you with the poop machine or keep it for the support cheques
>implying a slut won't claim a better specimen she's had on the side is the father rather than you

Don't get girls pregnant.
>>
>>16964269
>Or a woman with a sperm filled dildo, that happens too

OP here I honestly fapped and came to the image of that happening no lie that's hot as fuck
>>
>>16964269
>What if a woman was raped
Or a child.
Like that 13 year old who was raped and was jerked around her entire gestation, dragged across state lines trying to follow protocol, and basically stalled until it became physically impossible for her to abort.
>>
>>16964269

> death in the womb

The problem is that stillbirth has been around for as long as women have tried to keep children to term. Your argument is quintessentially, 'abort your kids because they might die in the womb.' It's also not abortion to remove a dead fetus; it's already dead.

>rape children

Rape is not justifiable. I personally believe that a child is a child. Adoption exists if the mother doesn't want the child; there are more parents in the US who want but can't have children than there are children to be adopted.

>come up with more

You're not really saying anything that you can't find in your typical liberal propaganda pamphlet; it's all been refuted before. Please, continue if it makes you feel better about what you believe.
>>
>>16964309
If a baby is raped into a woman... Rape is emotionally scarring for a woman and most women crave domination and force. This backed by the facts that of women who were actually raped many in fact had ORGASMS... But they "didn't want it". Women will keep the rape child. The man who raped the baby in her gave 0 fucks about social rules and tapped into his primal nature to use his masculinity to put a female in her place.

Making abortion legal gives women more opportunities to run away from their biological destiny.
>>
>>16964309
>>16964293

Also, don't you feel bad about the fact that you're using the rape of children to justify belief of abortion in the case of a woman who gets pregnant due to her own choices (rape isn't a choice)?
>>
>>16964318
But women want to be raped and taken...
>>
>>16964154
How many STD's did you get? How often do your herpes outbreaks occur?
>>
>>16964145
I hope you also get off on paying alimony
>>
>>16964444
STDS:

HPV: Harmless in men, treatable in women + vaccines for that
Herpes: harmless and you probably have it. Literally a couple bumps here and there
AIDS/HIV: engaging in heterosex means you're incredibly unlikely to be exposed
All other stds: jokes that are curable with 1 or 2 pills
>>
This entire thread is AIDs now, but I'm going to bump it just to see more.
>>
>>16964245
Not that anon, but

>the vast majority of science on the situation says fetuses can't even fee pain until 24 weeks
Citation?
>before then the fetus typically isn't even viable.
Fetuses can be viable and survive outside of the womb as early as 21 weeks. See James Gill, Amillia Taylor, and all cases of fetal kidnapping.
>it's not a human
It is a human. It has a complete and unique human genome.
>it's just a bunch of cells.
We are all just a bunch of cells.
>they don't have a previous life like coma patients do.
Neither does a newborn baby or one that is a few days old. Should it be legal to abort those too?

It seems like your feefees are the only ones rustled here with all of these inconsistencies.
>>
>>16964444
none :^) I always used a rubber and got tested regularly. then my boyfriend and I went and got tested together before we had unprotected sex. it's really not hard at all to avoid STDs if you aren't an idiot, even if you sleep around.

plus if a musician is full of serious STDs, rumor is going to get around and you just avoid them. it's hard to keep a secret in that scene
>>
>>16964145
What the hell do women think when they get haircuts like that?
>>
>implying she won't just get an abortion
>>
>>16965035

I-it was for a movie role.
>>
Justin Bieber makes 400 thousand dollars per concert
>>
>>16964247
This.
>>
>>16965035
That they haven't had dick in while and need a new and often drastic look to get noticed again.

Its is affectively the female equivalent to peacocking
>>
>>16964192

The only law you'll be dealing with is the one that forces you to pay her until the kid is eighteen.
>>
>>16965782
But I would've conquered her by making her give birth to my child. Nietzsche said the solution to women was pregnancy so here I am. Worth it IMO
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.