[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a sexless marriage. My husband hates when I tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 276x182
I'm in a sexless marriage. My husband hates when I tell him what to do/what I like when we're doing it so in turn I feel embarrassed for even saying anything. When I try to initiate sex I'm always turned down. He always says he's too tired but even if we're on vacation he says he's too tired. I'm open about the fact that I'm unhappy about no sex but he doesn't care. I'm considering leaving him when the lease on our apartment is up in a few months. What can I do?
>>
Did you have sex before? If so, what's changed?

He is probably cheating on you, to be honest.
>>
>>16963355
It sounds like a self consciousness issue
Does he have erectile dysfunction or something?
>>
>>16963355
You are the type of woman who'se been the backbone of my affairs. So many with unfulfilling sex lives, married their husband a virgin or very young or without much sexual experience. Easy to seduce just by lighting the fires of desire with the rights words and action.

What can you do? If he's a good guy and you want to stay with him then go get some dick elsewhere. For some this is all they need but beware, for many the first time they lay with a man who is a skilled lover their heart swoons and the husband is soon forgotten. Which one are you? There's only one way to find out.
>>
>>16963370
We would have sex minimum once a week. We haven't done it in 7 months. I doubt he's cheating, We work in the same building and he rarely goes out.

>>16963377
He doesn't.

>>16963401
I'm not going to cheat on him.
>>
Why is it only good when the woman doesn't want to have sex but it's an issue if the man doesn't?

I bet you don't even dialogue anymore.
>>
Something, somewhere along the relationship YOU have done something that has changed his opinion about you. Maybe you're a nag, maybe you've been manipulative or controling. Maybe you've bitched about his friends or family etc etc.

Figure out what you've done that you know he doesn't like and actively change that.
Also if you're not already put in effort to look good.

He also might have depression. When i had chronic depression i wasn't up for sex for months.
>>
>>16963420
I can't think of anything that I would have done or changed. He still acts the same towards me and I him in every other aspect of our lives.
I look after myself and dress up for him. I have put on weight but not enough to notice.
If he has depression he's hiding it very well. He has been on anti depressants before and doesn't act at all like he did back then.
>>
>>16963355

When your fuucking him instead of being a nag like the shrew you are. Incourage him while hes fucking

If stick his dick in and work it then while hes fucking you dont tell him what to do tell him do what he wants and your just his toy

hell try new shit then youll see what you like out of what he has to give.
>>
>>16963458
This might be the issue, he might be depressed, but not medicating.
>>
>>16963458
Anti-depressants are able to lower sex drive. When did he take them?
>>
>>16963464
Fuck you. What I'm not allowed to have input in what I like when we fuck? I don't nag him. I tell him "I like this, lets do this" and he doesn't like that.

>>16963477
He hasn't had them for at least 2 years. His sex drive didn't lower at all while he was on them.
>>
>>16963418

Because despite this double standard, it is us men, that are entitled.
>>
>>16963458
Then maybe it's what your asking for in your sex life.

Just straight out ask him why he isn't interested any more / at the moment. Might be as simple as that.
>>
>>16963490
Maybe he isn't cheating but has fallen for someone else.
Does he act strange around anyone at your work?
>>
>>16963501
I just ask for different positions or to do other things because it's difficult to cum just from penetrative sex. Nothing crazy or weird. I'd be open to try anything that he asked though.
I do ask him why he's not interested and he says he's too tired.
>>
>>16963509
No
>>
>>16963418
Humans, as much as they would like to believe otherwise, are meant to fuck. If something is broken that is making a human not want to fuck their partner, then this has to be addressed.

If said human refuses to address this problem, then there is a misalignment in the coupling. This is unfortunate. One must weigh the overall emotional connection set and determine whether or not to proceed happily or to disengage.
>>
>>16963355
Instead of keeping trying to seduce him, have you ever considered the idea of helping him out asking him to confide himself and reassuring him you'll still care about him for whatever reason he doesn't want to have sex anymore?
>>
>>16963490
Do you guys do anything sexual? Have you ever tried feeling him around, give him a bj, etc.?
>>
>>16963523
Yes. Like I said before I'm open about how I feel and I've asked him what's going on but he just says he's tired. If I talk to him anymore about it I will become a nag.

>>16963530
He allowed me to give him a bj once and it did not lead to sex sadly. He's not interested.
>>
That sound really hard. Hang on, stay as tough as The Hoff - http://guggy.com/Robert_The_Fox/tough-as-the-hoff

...it'll be ok
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.