[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: 9TRgyBjyc[1].png (82 KB, 1360x1024) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[1].png
82 KB, 1360x1024
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. In video game terms, you are lvl 1 social skills and the "Interpret signs" ability requires level 10 to unlock. Get more experience.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
>>16962472
I've never heard anyone say that. Who are these people you're referring to?
>>
Is there a way to make anal sex not hurt so much?
>>
>>16962509
lube and pre-anal ass-play
>>16962472
literally no one says this and you're a faggot
>>
>>16962509
You may want to start with smaller toys and lots of lube. Over time, use bigger and bigger toys to stretch your anus. Of course, you may be one of the people who just doesn't get any pleasure from anal.
>>
How confront my main about my dirty socks? she cleaned my room and put my """""""""""dirty socks""""""""""" in the laundry basket, I was a bit embarrased. she doesn't speak english. I don't like her either
>>
>>16962472

You need to put yourself out there.

First have your social skills in general up to scratch, then work on dating skills.

Using the video game analogy.

Level 1 social skills, these are the quests that have a low fail rate and give you experience:
>Maintain eye contact for more than 5 seconds
>Fix your posture
>Smile

Level 2 activities that give you XP
>Say hello to a stranger
>Shake peoples hands
>speak up in class

Level 3 activities that give you XP:
>Introduce yourself to a stranger
>Have a short conversation
> etc. etc.

[...]
[...]

Level 9
>Have an in-depth conversation with a total of either gender
>Have a serious conversation with a total stranger of either gender
>Make friends with people of either gender easily

Level 10. New skill tree unlocked: [Dating]!

Dating level 1 quests:

>Have a conversation with a girl you're interested in

Dating level 2 quests:
>Ask a girl out

Dating Level 3 quests
>Have an earnest conversation
[...]
Unlock at level 4 trainable skill: [Flirt],
[...]

Dating level 10:
New trainable skill unlocked: [Interpret signs]

Fail condition for trying to use ability where you don't have enough experience: Spill Spaghetti.
Spill spaghetti may or may not give you xp, but will you give temporary [confidence] stat debuff.

You get the idea. Do it. That's how you get experience.
>>
How the HELL do i tell if i am being paranoid or if i have a legitimate reasons to be worried? I can never tell and always end up disregarding it if i have a weird gut feeling. Maonly because i think i'm overthinking and makong a big deal out of unnecessary stuff. But also because i always go with " innocent untill proven guilty" and try to find excuses for behaviour others show. I fear that this will fuck me over big time sooner or later...
>>
>>16962561
Don't kill her Othello
>>
>>16962573
Too late
>>
How do I stop feeling like a jealous asshole over someone who isn't mine?
>>
So what's with all these women saying a guy is entitled, or just wanted sex because he doesn't want to hang out with someone after she rejected him?

I see people try to say he "ended the friendship just because she wouldn't fuck him", but logically friendship+sex is just friends with benefits, not a relationship. It stands to reason he just wasn't trying to get his dick wet. No one wants to hang out with someone they have unrequited feelings for, while that person goes on to date others.

I'm not going to bother defending men who act shitty afterwards, because those arent the people I'm referring to.
>>
>>16962739
>I'm not going to bother defending men who act shitty afterwards, because those aren't the people I'm referring to.

Because that's the majority of guys who act that way after getting rejection (that can't handle/don't want to be friends).

Plus, I imagine most guys who try to dip out after getting rejected don't tend to explain their reasoning at all, so a sizable amount of them just get lumped in with the ones who really are just after sex.

On top of that, the vast majority of women don't bitch about the things you're saying they bitch about. You're talking about a vocal minority.
>>
Are younger guys just interested in hooking up with older women only?
>>
>>16962792
No, sugar mommas are nice deal too. I can't imagine dating an older woman long term especially if she has kids or can't have my kids.
>>
>>16962792
Define older. I used to be really keen on a woman 6 years my senior.
>>
What are your, or your friends, honest opinion about black guys?

I'm a dark skinned African dude who's Americanized, dress well, and going to college. It's my first time really interacting with women and I'm not sure how much I should take into account my own skin color.

Girls tell me it doesn't matter, but I know it does, I'm just curious what my real chances are.
>>
>>16962801
>>16962805
I mean, maybe 3 or 4 years your senior. I can't imagine that being sugar mama status unless you like dominant women in bed. I just notice guys who come onto me that are younger are just looking for hookups. Maybe that's just me?
>>
>>16962807
there's chicks that go for the whole "im so hood" personality and theres chicks that go for the i'm a normal human being who's black so which is it?
>>
>>16962807
I think black guys are really cool, but I'm personally too shy to talk to them. I just think they wouldn't find me very interesting.
>>
>>16962816
>I mean, maybe 3 or 4 years your senior.
Doesnt really seem like that big of a deal to me then. I've gone for worse, I actually dated a woman who was like 10 years older but had to end it because -she- was the one with the commitment phobia.
>>
>>16962807
Black, well dressed, professional guys are cool and have these guys as friends. Black thugs travelling in a pack I'll clench my asshole when walking near them.
>>
>>16962827
>I think black guys are really cool
great meme
>>
>>16962819
I'm just a normal human being who's black. I'm into black culture and it's a part of who I am, but it's not the center of my identity.

Like I wouldn't have a problem fitting in with people from "the hood" or going to a fancy dinner party

>>16962819
That's interesting. Yeah I think sometimes I may interpret shyness or reservedness for outright rejection because that's what I experienced in my past (grew up in a small, mostly white suburban area).

Great insight.
>>
>>16962833
exactly, I feel like this is what black males in particular don't understand. it's not that i'm racist and hate you because your black, it's that your pants are falling off your ass, you have a mouth full of gold, and I don't want to get shot today; that's why I avoid you.
>>
>>16962832
Then I guess it's just me. I would date them, if they wanted to, but that's never the case with me.

She had the issues? I had a friend who dated a woman 10 years his senior and he found out he was her boy toy after a 5 year relationship.
>>
>>16962833
>>16962845

It's funny, I'm not exceedingly masculine in my appearance or the way I act, but I find that people often interpret my actions in that way just because of my skin color.

I'm not sure if it's a gift or a curse, in some situations it works in my favor, in other situations it doesn't.
>>
>>16962852
>She had the issues?
Yeah. The abbreviated story is that she used to date a former mutual friend who was abusive behind the scenes. Some years later we hooked up but she had all sorts of issues with commitment because of it, and kept insisting we have a one way open relationship (I could sleep around, but she wouldn't).

Sex was good and she's a nice gal, but it felt more like glorified friends with benefits. If it wasnt for that crap she could have been pretty waifu tier.
>>
I have what I thought to be a casual relationship with my FWB, he's 10 years older than I am, I'm a female.

I recently started getting a bit attached to him as I have little previous sexual experience, we never discussed whether we were casual or dating, but since he's much older and more experienced, I didn't think he was interested in anything else but sex. That was better than nothing for me, but I don't know if he might be getting feelings for me? What do you think? I'm confused.

>Started out only hanging out as his place, primarily to watch movies and screwing
>Now he invites me out to dinner, we go to concerts together, to the cinema, wants to cook for me etc
>Wasn't very affectionate before, rolled over to sleep after sex and rarely kissed me
>Now we can cuddle for hours, make out on his couch, spoons me after sex

I'm afraid I might be catching the feels and this is just how FWB-relation works, I've never tried it before and I think it's too early to discuss anything serious with him. I don't even know what I want, I'm afraid to get hurt, which is why I haven't dated since I broke up with my first and only BF at 18. I mentioned I was invited out on a date, he didn't show much emotion, but seemed happy when I said I wasn't interested. When we had sex the last time, it wasn't rough and fun like it usually is, but was a slow missionary with hand holding. When he came, he stayed inside of me for a long time while we just hugged and cuddled. It was very intimate to me, but IDK if it's a normal thing to do when you're not into someone for other reasons than sex? I'm hopelessly inexperienced.
>>
>>16962872
>When he came, he stayed inside of me for a long time while we just hugged and cuddled. It was very intimate to me, but IDK if it's a normal thing to do when you're not into someone for other reasons than sex?

*shrug* I've done this with hookups, but for me, sex has always been about the intimacy and connection (even if its just for one night).

Talk to him.

> I think it's too early to discuss anything serious with him

Girl, he's put his dick in you. Multiple times. If anything, you're WAAAAAAY fucking late.
>>
Have any girls on here ever made a guy your toilet slave, or at least fantasized about doing so?
>>
>>16962880

>*shrug* I've done this with hookups, but for me, sex has always been about the intimacy and connection (even if its just for one night).

Okay, it's just that he's normally not very affectionate and we've never done that before, after months of hooking up, so it caught me off guard and felt very intimate. I've dated guys who were VERY affectionate and sweet from first time we met, so hand-holding and intense eye contact didn't make me think much of it, they were just very flirty and touch-y. But my guy seems very introverted and does not show many emotions or much affection, so it felt special to me

>Girl, he's put his dick in you. Multiple times. If anything, you're WAAAAAAY fucking late.

Hmm, don't know if I'm late, dating culture isn't really a thing here, most people just hook up and enjoy casual sex 6-8 months, then decide if they want to be exclusive or look for something else. So I'm not busy, but if he seems to only be in it for sex, I thought I'd might ought to break it off before I catch too many feels.
>>
>>16962807
I myself am not attracted to black guys, and neither are my friends from what I know. I'm white and my friends are all white and Asian, though, so I'm assuming black girls would be much more into black guys in general
>>
GIRLS;

18 year old virgin loser here, why do you have to ignore me? I'm a human as well i have human needs which include sexual gratification
>>
>>16962739
Generally these men give no indication they want anything more than friendship, then get all buttmad when they get rejected even though they knew the whole time they wanted to ask her out. It's not nice to lead people into believing something that's not true, romantically, or platonically.

>>16962807
I like black men. I think black men can be very handsome. Girls that won't date you "because they don't do black dudes" aren't worth dating anyway. If it matters to you at all, I'm asian.
>>
>>16962939
>>16962929
>>
>>16962929

Buy a flesh light. You're not entitled to fuck anyone. I'm sure the girls are happy they don't have to fuck you, I sure as fuck wouldn't want to have sex with an entitled virgin with that kind of attitude. They probably think you're unattractive and/or you have a terrible personality.
>>
>>16962509
>>16962522
fucking degenerates>>16962512

enjoy your bacterial infection putting your genitals in a fucking rectum where you eject feces
>>
>>16962956
So i'm just suppost to suffer? being denied the most primal of needs fucking stupid bitch. How about you give me some advice on getting a gf not tell me to get a fleshlight you fucking cumwhore skank go swallow another one of chads creampies
>>
File: 1454981330841.png (12 KB, 853x531) Image search: [Google]
1454981330841.png
12 KB, 853x531
>>16962963
>So i'm just suppost to suffer? being denied the most primal of needs fucking stupid bitch.
Sex isn't a right. If you want it address your behavior and ask what you can do to be more attractive.

Or you can keep shitposting on r9k I guess.
>>
>>16962963

>why do girls ignore me?
>So i'm just suppost to suffer? being denied the most primal of needs fucking stupid bitch. How about you give me some advice on getting a gf not tell me to get a fleshlight you fucking cumwhore skank go swallow another one of chads creampies

I will go and give my boyfriend, who's a respectful and sane adult, a blowjob. You're not denied anything, buy a flesh light and get over it. Some constructive advice: don't call women "fucking cumwhore skanks", don't feel like you're entitled to ANYTHING in life, and realize there's a reason people won't sleep with you. You probably look like shit and I can see you have a terrible personality, you're hateful, entitled, bitter and bratty. That makes a girl's vagina drier than Sahara. Stop going on /r9k/ and buying into their bullshit, it makes you completely pathetic. Hit the gym and the library, work on your social skills, stop going on the internet to complain, don't expect to get sex from women when you don't respect them and consider them sexual objects you're entitled too.
>>
This girl isn't feeling well. She's got some sort of disorder that isn't dangerous, but does leave her in quite a bit of pain. Lately her painkillers haven't been working well, and she's in a lot more pain than usual. It's brought her down to the point that she barely goes out anymore, and she canceled our date because of it. Postponed a week, but still. She also barely hits me up anymore, and our text conversations became almost nonexistent because she doesn't reply much if at all

Any ideas on what to say or do to cheer her up? Honestly I'm at a loss myself
>>
File: download (17).jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
6 KB, 290x174
>>16962973
>>16962979
>you probably look like shit

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEE

skank go swallow your boyfriends cum as per usual, don't wanna waste that protein!
>>
Are there any other male anons who don't like eating a girl out?
>>
>>16962986
I prefer to eat out a girl's ass over her pussy.
>>
>>16962985
Your personality looks like shit, you fucking little robot cunt. Don't go back to /r9k/ and just kill yourself right away. Get that exit bag your kind loves so much and do the entire world a favour
>>
>>16962985

But don't you think it's true? If you were good-looking, I doubt you would have any problems with getting laid. Post a picture of yourself.

Also >REEEEEEEEEE? Oh yeah, nothing that turns a girl on more than bitterness, entitlement and r9k-memes.

>skank go swallow your boyfriends cum as per usual, don't wanna waste that protein!

You say it like it's a bad thing. Isn't it you who's complaining about not getting sex? Then I'm a skank for having it? Girls might not want to fuck a guy who consider his sexual partners skanks for being sexually active. But yep, I'll go and swallow my BFs cum, won't waste a drop, he already ate me out twice today. Sure feels good being a 'skank'!
>>
>>16962872
Ask him. Seriously, do it.

Me and my FWB cut contact in 2008, because I had planned to move abroad that year, and she needed to guard her feels. Turned out that we both had caught them feels and never told the other, and when we by chance met again in 2010 we realized that many things would have been different if we just knew. Anyway, we picked it up again and today she's?my wife.
>>
>>16962994
>>16962995
you females want a poor frustrated 18 year old boy who you have never met to end his life, oh the depravity
>>
>>16962996

Thank you for your reply, that's very sweet, I'm glad to hear it worked out for you guys :) I'm not confident enough to ask him yet, I'm not even sure what I want, I'm falling for him, but there are a few obstacles, like the age difference and my guard, which I'm not ready to let down yet. I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship at all, but I'm not interested in any other men, and I'd be mortified and devastated if I saw him with someone else. He's sending out very mixed messages, so I'll see how it goes. I appreciate your reply!
>>
>>16963012
slut i bet you love cock in your rectum

>if chad said this you would get sexually aroused
>>
>>16963007

>Poor frustrated boy
>"So i'm just suppost to suffer? being denied the most primal of needs fucking stupid bitch. How about you give me some advice on getting a gf not tell me to get a fleshlight you fucking cumwhore skank go swallow another one of chads creampies"

Don't infantilize him, 18 is considered an adult most places. He's acting out in an extremely aggressive and unhealthy way, you need to be straight with him.

I didn't tell him to kill himself though, I told him to hit the library and the gym and to stop with the /r9k/-shitfest.
>>
>>16962929
>>16962963
>>16962985
This is either some moderately clever bait or you truly have a personality of a dogs diarrhea.

You aren't entitled to shit at life, whatever you do with it is what counts. If you intend to be cunt and cry about being a loser and crying REEEE then just piss off. You gotta work for pussy boy, or pay for them in one way or another.

And yes, the concept still works even if some people do win the gene or money lottery. They can still fuck it up despite having a head start.
>>
>>16963018

Yeah, I do enjoy anal sex with my partner very much.

Do you think girls would like to sleep with a guy who considers girls who have sex to be skanks and sluts? Requesting sex while shaming women for having it is a very odd way to go about it.

What do you consider a "Chad"?
>>
>>16963007
holy fuck shut up retard
>>
what does it mean when a girl tells you she doesnt know what she wants.

Basically ive been talking to this girl who i like and she knows this but shes dating some other guy atm. I cant remember the entire convo but she was basically saying "i like this guy but i can't seem to make anything work anymore"

Like i said she knows i like her and want to date her, and shes not very open about her feelings generally. I think this is codeword for "i like you too, but i dont know if i should leave my boyfriend for you or not" but that might just be me being too optimistic
>>
>>16963027
holy fuck post your face retard, otherwise get lost
>>
>>16963018

>I want to have sex!
>Women who have sex are sluts!

Oh r9k. Never change. You think you can't get laid because you're not a 6'5 quarterback. This is something you collectively agree with on an internet board because it hurts less than some personal insight - the reason you don't get laid isn't that you're not physically perfect and women only sleep with Brad Pitt, it's because you're gigantic assholes who hate women.
>>
>>16963035
Fuck you my looks are average, i talked to this average looking girl and she gave me the cold shoulder. Slut will only settle for chads dick
>>
>>16963030
It means she's torn between her options. She can't decide what to do.
>>
>>16963030
i forgot to mention, she hasn't said it but im almost 100% positive she finds me extremely attractive, and it seems like she values my friendship. But the whole mutual attraction thing is putting her in a tough situation cause boyfriend.
>>
>>16963025
Chad; 8+/10 facial aesthetics everything handed to him in life on a gold platter. I bet pic related gets your disgusting fishy cunt really wet
>>
>>16963040

Well, I think you should post a picture. If you have average looks, it shouldn't be your appearance standing in the way of getting laid - it's your toxic, bratty, entitled and hateful personality.

But sure, it's easier to deal with thinking girls only want a "Chad". What do you consider a Chad to be? Someone the opposite of you, e.g. respectful dude who doesn't lash out on women on the internet and consider them sluts for having a sex life (whilst shaming them for not wanting to fuck you)? Yeah, then I can see why girls prefer a Chad.
>>
>>16962807
I probably can't say honestly since there's basically zero black guys in Vienna, but really if a girl wouldn't date you just because you're black (ie you're not a "where da white bitches at" dindu) she's a dumb cunt anyway.
On the other hand, if a woman wants to date you specifically because you're black I'd watch out too.
>>
>>16963050

I'm sure Francisco Lachowski could get a lot of girls, just like Emily Ratajkowski is extraordinarily beautiful and has had an easier life than 99% percent of other women.

Life is unfair that way, but if you believe the reason you can't get laid is that you don't look like Francisco Lachowski - one of the most handsome models on earth and a teen idol - and not because you're obviously misogynistic, bitter, hateful and toxic, you're delusional and should seek a psychologist.
>>
>>16963012
In that case you could try to refine you "arrangement". While we were on the FWB stage, we refered to our arrangement as FWBs with a mutual agreement not to molest others"

inb4
> Durr, that's not how FWBs work
Idc, it worked for us
>>
File: salih.jpg (24 KB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
salih.jpg
24 KB, 384x500
>>16963053
>toxic, bratty, entitled and hateful personality.

i give of only positive vibes, anything less then pic related is a compromise for women
>>
>>16963065
>I give off only positive vibes
This has seriously progressed to the point where I'm not sure who is trolling and who is genuinely retarded.
>>
>>16963067
i mean in real life
>>
>>16963061

I have plenty of friends who are average in appearance or even below it, ranging from 3/10-5/10, none of whom are virgins (late teens and early twenties). Many even hooked up with quite gorgeous women. This "women only sleep with 1% of men"-meme is hilarious. But I get it's easier to say to yourself than "wow, it might be me there's something wrong with."

But sure dude, you have a GREAT personality and you're not an unhealthy and entitled person at all! I'm SURE the reason why girls won't have sex with you isn't that you call them slut, skanks and bitches, it's SIMPLY because you're not Francisco Lachowski! Makes sense lmao
>>
>>16963068
If that were true, you'd be getting laid.
>>
>>16963068

People can probably sense that there's something wrong with you, you sound exactly like Eliott Rodgers. He was not an unattractive dude by any means and he was wealthy, his problem was that he too was entitled, toxic and misogynistic.

Lmao I have tons of friends who are way below this guy in looks, all of whom are in relationships or at least get laid occasionally. But I know it hurts to realize, because something might be wrong with YOU, not 50% of the population? But no no, it hurts much less to tell yourself there's nothing wrong with you, it's all the women who want nothing below model-like perfection.

You're delusional anon.
>>
>>16963069
I'm super nice in real life, however no female will ask for my number or anything
>>
>>16963074
ok what the fuck should i do then
>>
>>16963075
>however no female will ask for my number or anything

See >>16963021

Gotta work for it, you won't get shit for free.
>>
>>16963069
not the guy whos bitching, but you are either lying or exaggerating. Unattractive men do not get attractive women unless they are like a musician or have a lot of money.

There are however plenty of average women who score attractive guys for a variety of reasons.

The guy whos complaining is obviously either a troll or just a fucking gaylord, but its delusional to say that women aren't much pickier than men.
>>
>>16963082
>you gotta work for it

I'm getting a stem degree, average looks and everything and that isn't enough
>>
>>16963075
How about you ask them out?
>>
>>16963075

You're not super nice in real life. You're not a very nice person, if you act nice while you call women whores, skanks, sluts etc. online, you're fake, and a lot of women are good at sensing that. I can smell an entitled r9k-neckbeard from miles away, even if he pretends to be nice, we know it's not genuine.

Why should they ask for your number? What positive qualities do you have? Why do you want girls to ask for your number? You seem to have an intense hatred of girls and only want to have sex, all while shaming girls who want to have sex. Why should they invest their time in someone like you?
>>
>>16963087
The point flew right over your fucking head.

Girls won't ask for your number (rare occurrence), be the confident fucker and ask for their numbers after a good an witty conversation.
>>
>>16963084

It's anecdotal evidence against anecdotal evidence. I'm not lying or exaggerating - I have no reason to do that - and it's based on my personal experience. I have female friends who are professional models and date ordinary guys (looks- and wealth wise, they're fun as fuck and very kind to them). Perhaps I should mention I'm not American, I'm Scandinavian, and most girls here are gorgeous, fit blondes. Very few people are overweight and unhealthy, but I'd say women in general look a lot better than the guys, so it's not in any way unusual to see a 9/10 girl with a 5/10 dude. I have many extremely attractive female friends who date dudes who treat them well and are great in bed, then it doesn't really matter if they're extraordinarily hot or not.

>its delusional to say that women aren't much pickier than men.
Nope. I know plenty of people who say the opposite.
>>
File: CNW0vPyU8AE9_BQ.png (137 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
CNW0vPyU8AE9_BQ.png
137 KB, 600x601
>>16963040
>you don't get laidi [...] because you're gigantic assholes who hate women.

Response:

>Fuck you my looks are average,

Kek.

Obvious troll is obvious. Can we move on now?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 189x267
>>16963089
>Why should they invest their time in someone like you

WAGHHHH i'm a nice person no one gives me a chance waghhhhhhhhhhh
>>
Girls,

Why do you keep saying this
>You're a great guy, I'm sure you'll find someone
>You're a sweet guy, I'm just not the girl for you
or any variation of that when you reject a guy?

Do you not know it's not helpful and only makes the guy feel worse?
>>
>>16963089
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOST TO FEEL NICELY TOWARDS WOMAN WHEN I HAVE BEEN SOCIALLY CUT OFF FROM THEM MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE BECAUSE THEY WANT ME TO SUFFER
>>
>>16963100
What would you prefer, "I think you're an unattractive/boring person and nobody could ever love you"?
>>
File: attractiveness.png (31 KB, 764x313) Image search: [Google]
attractiveness.png
31 KB, 764x313
>>16963095
yeah except common sense and statistics dont back your position up.

It makes more sense that women are pickier because if they fuck someone they have the possability of getting pregnant, which is a much bigger deal from the perspective of the girl.
>>
>>16963102

Why do you want a girl to ask for your number, then?

And why do you want to have sex with a woman if you consider women who have sex to be sluts?
>>
>>16963105
If a girl just talked to me for once all my problems would be solved. And that's too much to fucking ask
>>
>>16963104
and before you say "hurr thats only one study!". I've literally never seen a study that contradicts the trends shown here. Some of them say its a little worse and some say its a little better, but they all show that they think the majority of men are below average in looks.
>>
>>16963103
>"I think you're an unattractive/boring person and nobody could ever love you"?
Or you know, not going from one end of the spectrum to the other.
I think saying something like "I just don't share your feelings" or "I don't feel the same way about you as you feel about me" is better. Why do you have to give the guy pity? Chances are he probably heard the "You're a sweet guy and I'm sure you'll find someone" a million times so he knows you're lying.
>>
>>16963102
Anon, nobody wants you to suffer specifically, they just don't care for you.
Imagine that, you're not entitled to bitches hopping on your dick willy-nilly.
>>
File: 1455072140074.png (423 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
1455072140074.png
423 KB, 635x457
>>16963074
>you sound exactly like Eliott Rodgers.
God that day pissed me off, when r9k was unironically celebrating his actions. Then they cry when people call them ticking timebombs.
>>
>>16963109
Since you intended to make it hard for yourself, then yes.
>>
>>16963100

lol. Come on bro. Think about that one for a second.

Would you prefer:

"You're a fat slob and fucking repugnant. Get the fuck away from me"?

Heck, I've done it to girls because, seriously, why go out of your way to be an asshole?

INB4 "They could at least tell you what's wrong!."
They're not your therapist/personal image consultant. That shits on you and they don't have any obligation or responsibility to fix your shit for you--You're a grown adult, own your own shit.
>>
>>16963116
>>16963113
>>16963105
This board gives the worst advice, it should be renamed /death to the sexually frustrated/
>>
>>16963111
Fair enough.
I figure it'd be a combination of "I don't feel that way about you" and then after that the "but you'll surely find someone else". I mean that doesn't need to be a lie. Just cause two people don't click doesn't mean you won't ever find anyone, and she's just reminding you that she's not the only girl in the world. The intention is nice, even if it feels clichéd.
>>
Sorry if this part of the "avoid these questions" but, what do girls (generally) think of a boy who really likes to be hugged and held by his girl?

Since it's usually the other way around....
>>
>>16963117
>"You're a fat slob and fucking repugnant. Get the fuck away from me"?

You're the second person to suggest that. Why do you think it's a good idea to just go in the opposite direction? That's just being mean.

You know what you could say? The truth. "I don't feel the same way about you as you do about me". Don't give me any pity, I just want you to be honest with me.

>>16963123
I guess the intentions are good but it ends up feeling like pity. I just think we live in a world where the results of our actions are more important that our intentions.
>>
>>16963126
That's adorable.

>>16963129
Pity isnt necessarily a bad thing, either. It's a thin line between trying to let a guy down easily without giving him hope that you might still like him because you're nice and sounding like a cold bitch.
Sure nobody likes pitiful advice and such but as far as such things go, could be handled much worse.
>>
>>16963120
kek

Because you're pathetic and you ignore the little bit of advice you were given. Any other board would have just had a kekfest at your ass front the first moment. Go post this shit to /b/ or /soc/ along with your picture and see how bad it goes. But you refuse to put your picture here so not much we can do but deduce you're a douche.

And if you're so sexually frustrated then go and fuck a hooker, or get a fleshlight.

>>16963126
Kind of the same here.

I loved it when my ex-gf used to hug me, and same goes for when my female friends who still do so.

As far as holding, i didn't quite get that part.
>>
I just want a cuddle from a mildly attractive girl WAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she can be average looks as long as she's not a landwhale WAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>16963135
>Pity isnt necessarily a bad thing, either.
How is it not a bad thing? It feels condescending af. Please explain.
>Sure nobody likes pitiful advice and such but as far as such things go, could be handled much worse.
I don't think that's a good excuse. Would you feel better if for example, your contractor built you a shitty house and afterwards said "Hey, you know what? There are other house built even worse than yours"?
>>
>>16963126

Of course it depends on the person, but I love cuddling my partner and being the big spoon despite the fact that I'm a tiny 5'1 girl, haha. I think it's amazing to hug and hold and cuddle my partner as much as possible, I just laid with my FWB yesterday for hours, just holding him and tracing his back with my finger tips. Some guys are a bit weird about being cuddled or spooned in my experience, I don't think they're used to it as much as women are, but most seem to love it. Just don't forget to give it back once in a while :)
>>
>>16963129
>Don't give me any pity, I just want you to be honest with me.
>I guess the intentions are good but it ends up feeling like pity.

You acknowledge they had every intention of just being nice, you think they're kind of an asshole for it?

That's kind of on you and your insecurities for choosing to interpreting it that way isn't it?
>>
>>16963135
I ask about the holding because I'm like that, but my last relationship ended really, REALLY bad with me cheaten on, after that I've been really... anxious, self-aware of my lack of "manliness", personality wise... I keep thinking that's part of why it happened.

I know it depends from person to person, everyone is different but you know, social "norms" and how impacts conceptions...
>>
>>16963135
no its not.

"I'm sorry i just don't have feelings for you."
or if its a stranger
"sorry i only date people ive known for a long time"
or if its a friend
"i don't date friends because it always makes things complicated."

sure they are lies but its not that hard, women are just incapable of thinking about it from the male perspective.
>>
>>16963148
You forgot to quote me when I said that results of your actions are more important that intentions.

I just don't like when someone talks down to me "Oh, sweet boy, I'm sure you'll find someone, don't cry". Fuck you for thinking that I can't handle getting rejected like an adult and that I need to be protected from "bad feefees".
>>
>>16963140
>As far as holding, i didn't quite get that part.

Being hold in her arms.

Maybe with head resting in her chest.
>>
>>16963145
It's not a bad thing insofar as she's trying to be nice and you interpret it as condescending. She isn't being an ass to you, you just feel that she is.

And I'd rather have someone try and build me a house that I afterwards think is shitty (although it might not be) than the contractor going "you know what, you're a shit person and nobody will ever buy you a house"

>>16963151
Well, obviously, and vice versa, guys aren't all that good at thinking like women, that's kinda the thing about different genders.
>>
>>16963158
>It's not a bad thing insofar as she's trying to be nice and you interpret it as condescending.
It's not a "out of the rectum" interpretation tho. I think it's condescending because it implies that you need to be "prepared" and "eased in" into rejection like you can't handle it. Like you're not an adult.
>And I'd rather have someone try and build me a house that I afterwards think is shitty (although it might not be) than the contractor going "you know what, you're a shit person and nobody will ever buy you a house"
>There are worse things than this so this bad thing is automatically a good thing.
Also what kind of dates do you go on where the other person says something that mean and hurtful at the end?
>>
>>16963155
>Fuck you for thinking that I can't handle getting rejected like an adult

Dude.... You're raging about platitudes.

What part of that is adult in any way?

The Result is she said No. She tried to be nice about saying No, but she said No either way.

That is the fucking result.

Come on, at least stay consistent with your own logic bro. Stop picking and choosing, and stop getting butt hurt over people trying to not be assholes.
>>
>>16963163
I think you're overthinking this, it's just a meaningless phrase people tell each other to be nice. If you reject a fat girl, you don't tell her she's too much of a lardass for you, you say "I'm not looking for a relationship right now" or some such thing. Same empty platitude.
>>
>>16963149

I'm sorry you've had such a shit experience, and it's only natural to lose trust and self confidence. But there's nothing wrong with you or your manliness, people get cheated on because cheaters suck. If there was anything wrong with you or your masculinity, they wouldn't have gotten into a relationship with you in the first place. Screw that fuckhead.

You will find a sweet girl that deserves you and loves to cuddle you anon c:
>>
>>16963156
That's fine. My ex used to like when i was lying on her like that.

Since i was slightly confused, as per my ex's would be able to hold my heft.

Though i do have a 5'2 female friend who is able to carry me on her shoulder like nothing. (All 6'3, 200pound of me).
>>
>>16963164
Are you seriously accusing me of "picking and choosing" when it's literally all that you've been doing all this time? How about you keep your logic consistent. Also I'm not your fucking "dude" so just drop it.

What part of that is adult? I don't know, you tell me what part of being angry that you're treated like a child is reasonable behavior.

I know she said no. I'm okay with a no. I can handle no. You literally don't have to say anything more.

>>16963169
Again with the "but would you rather hear something hurtful instead?". Jesus Christ it's like talking to the wall with you people. Saying "I'm not looking for a relationship" is not an empty platitude. It's being honest about your intentions. All I'm asking for is we start treating each other like adults and be honest about our intentions with each other.
>>
>>16963175
>would
meant to say wouldn't.
>>
>>16963174
Thanks, anon, I mean it...

I swear, when I find that sweet girl that I resonate with, I will also cuddle her and make her feel like the most loved person in the planet.
>>
>>16962984
Bumping.
>>
>>16963179
It CAN be being honest about your intentions, and it can just as well be an excuse so you don't have to tell her the real reason why you're not into her. It's being nice. I don't see why you have such a problem with that.
>>
No problem anon, I've been in your situation and I know how much it screws with your trust in yourself and others, it's one of the most difficult things you can experience, but I promise you it'll get better. You sound like a very sweet person, and when you find the right girl, you shouldn't be worried about anything. She's lucky, I've had a BF that refused to cuddle and it was the worst thing in the world!

Good luck with everything c:
>>
>>16963192
>I've had a BF that refused to cuddle and it was the worst thing in the world!

I've never understood this from the boys, both from guy friends of mine, and boyfriends of girl friends of mine... Why don't they like to cuddle? It's part of the romance, of the bonding!
>>
this girl seems like she is torn between wanting to date me and staying with her boyfriend. To the point where she basically told me exactly that.

Idk what to do here. I figure i should just give her space and wait for her to message me, but doing that is always painful for me cause i spent most of my life not acting in these kinds of situations so now i overcompensate and do too much.

I kinda just want to hear if giving her space for like a week or two seems like my best bet.
>>
>>16963198
Bonding is for fags, whatdya take me for, a sissy?
>>
>>16963100
Look, the very basis of empathy is "do unto other what you'd want done to you". Basically, the girl automatically thinks "what would I want to hear of I were to be let down? What would hurt me the least?" And that's usually what she will tell you.

We can't perfectly know exactly what would be the best thing to say, we just give our best guess using ourselves as a guide.
>>
>>16963191
I think the intention is kind but the result is condescending.
>It CAN be being honest about your intentions
How?
Which part of "You're a sweet guy but I'm sure you'll find someone else".
The first part? Yeah, thanks for the compliment. It doesn't really show your intentions about me and this potential relationship, actually it shouldn't since you rejected me before saying that so it's just a compliment, which I'm grateful for, tho I'm not a big fan of hearing compliments about me.
Maybe it's the second part? Well, duh. No shit, you're not the only girl in the World, I'll go on more dates than just this one. Again, doesn't really say anything about your intentions towards me or the relationship, because AGAIN you say that after rejecting me, so you have NO intentions.
>>16963203
So you would want to get talked down to? I mean, seriously, what's wrong with just "I don't feel the same way"?
>>
File: you sayin i like dudes.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
you sayin i like dudes.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>16963201
>>
>>16963209
>So you would want to get talked down to? I mean, seriously, what's wrong with just "I don't feel the same way"?

Basically yes. A lot of people, especially girls, don't see it as being condescending and prefer to hear things that way. So they assume other people do too.
>>
Girls;

how would a girl at my uni react if i offered $2000 for sex
>>
>>16963199

Yeah. Just give her space.

Someone was asking about breaking up a relationship as the 3rd person in the last thread.

Here's the convo: >>16961387

>>16963209
> I mean, seriously, what's wrong with just "I don't feel the same way"?

Because that just comes off as brusque as fuck and totally lacking in sympathy or empathy.

Which feels like an asshole thing to do.

You've got to realize, YOU are the only one who's thinks it's some kind of insult. Everyone else is fine with it.
>>
>>16963214
I'd laugh in your face and avoid you from then on, but it probably depends on the girl, if she really needs the money or just doesn't think it's a big deal.
But seriously for 2000 bucks you could buy like five pretty prostitutes.
>>
>>16963211
That's so fucking weird. Like seriously, even if you think it's nice, you should see that it's a little bit condescending. You guys don't agree with me and you still kinda see my point.

Is asking people to think about how their words will make someone feel really that much?

>>16963215
>Because that just comes off as brusque as fuck and totally lacking in sympathy or empathy.
>Hey, I had fun on our date but I didn't really feel any chemistry between us, at least not from my side. I just don't feel the same about you as you do about me.
Stop exaggerating and making it seem like being honest is exactly like being a sociopath.
>You've got to realize, YOU are the only one who's thinks it's some kind of insult. Everyone else is fine with it.
Come back to me, when you'll hear the "You're a sweet guy but ..." from 10 girls in a row.
>>
>>16963214
The problem is that you have someone specific in mind. It's going to be fucking creepy because you can get hookers for a lot less, and she's going to know that you've put her on a massive pedestal.

>>16963199
You don't want to date her regardless of if she leaves her boyfriend, don't waste your time.
>>
>>16963223
>Is asking people to think about how their words will make someone feel really that much?

But they do. I explained that that's the conclusion they come to as the best thing they can say, because in their mind, that's what they would want to hear. They can't know it's not exactly what YOU specifically want to hear.
>>
>>16963220
Would you be my girlfriend for a month for $5k
>>
>>16963232
No, but I'm lesbian and my family's rich.
If you found a poor girl and you're not excessively creepy (though I'm honestly having my doubts there, what with offering money for relationship role playing) I'd guess there's people who would go for that.
>>
>>16963231
Well, it's a really close minded conclusion to be honest. Do you at least kinda see my point? Do you see how it could be perceived as being condescending?
>>
>>16963223
>Come back to me, when you'll hear the "You're a sweet guy but ..." from 10 girls in a row.

Hi. I'm back.

Literally every single girl I've ever dated, been interested in, or even been around for any real time has at some point called me sweet.

I don't have any complex or bitterness over that shit.

You're on your own there.
>>
>>16963228
i do want to date her?
>>
File: 2937773-9615739661-You%2Ba.jpg (10 KB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
2937773-9615739661-You%2Ba.jpg
10 KB, 300x313
>>16963236
Wow, you really doing that thing where you misrepresent what I said and reach for your own conclusions. You're right Operation Dumbo Dropped-On-The-Head-As-A-Child. My problem is girls calling me "sweet" or "great". Here's a gold star for being such a bright and intelligent person.
>>
>>16963235
Yeah I can see it, but you should also try to be open minded that a lot of people, maybe even most, find it polite and not condescending. And that's why in those scenarios, they will say those things. There's no way to know you are the type of person who finds it's offensive unless you specifically told them beforehand.
>>
>>16963228
>he's going to know that you've put her on a massive pedestal.

what kinda crazy hoe would turn down 2k for like 10 minutes of sex
>>
>>16963247
The kinda crazy hoe with self-esteem.
I'm not saying there's a lot of those.
>>
>>16963246
I see why someone would try extra hard to be as nice as they can when rejecting someone, out of fear that the other person is going to spazz out or accuse therm of being "a bitch" or "a cunt".
Then again, if that neutral, honest statement that implies the other person thinks you're an adult who can't handle their emotions, makes you rage, you're not a fucking adult and maybe you do deserve to be talked down to.
>>
>>16963250
what if she laughs at me and tells everyone, how do i know she won't do this
>>
>>16963254
>out of fear that the other person is going to spazz out or accuse therm of being "a bitch" or "a cunt"

Wat. No. People say it because they think "if I was let down this way, I'd feel the least sad."
>>
>>16963255
Unless she's in dire need of that 2k, or you're somehow able to pass it out as a joke she sure as hell will.
>>
>>16963255
You don't, that's why guys go to buy hookers anonymously and don't just ask random women in the street to suck their dicks for cash.
>>
>>16963245
The fuck are you on about?

You called me out for not knowing what it feels like to get rejected while being called "sweet"-- implying if I did, I would be where you are.

I replied. Nope. You are--in fact--not a special snowflake. I've been there, and do not hold your view at all.
>>
>>16963260
ok so basically women just want the sexually frustrated to know their place, even if they're offered absurd sums of money for a tiny amount of their time
>>
>>16963267
>how dare women not jump on my dick, even when I offer to pay them for it
See Anon, that's the reason you'd have to pay for it in the first place
>>
>>16963257
To be honest if I were on like 10-20 dates and I heard "You're a sweet guy and I'm sure you'll find someone" every time at the end, I would just laugh out loud and say "I've been hearing that a lot lately".
>>16963265
>You called me out for not knowing what it feels like to get rejected while being called "sweet"
>Come back to me, when you'll hear the "You're a sweet guy but ..." from 10 girls in a row.
Here let me help you so you can interpret what I said as every not brain dead person on the planet.
What I meant was hearing "You're a sweet guy and I'm sure you'll find someone else".

Are you seeing it right now or are you gonna do that thing again where you misquote me?
>>
>>16963270
ok what the fuck do i do then, i'm normal looking do i just ask strangers to go on dates?
>>
>>16963198
>I've never understood this from the boys, both from guy friends of mine, and boyfriends of girl friends of mine... Why don't they like to cuddle? It's part of the romance, of the bonding!
I approach romance differently I guess. Sex is good bonding, sure. But I never cared for just plain cuddling, it's either boring or it just leads to more sexual intimacy in my experience. In which case, I'd rather just skip to the actual sex.
>>
>>16963273
>What I meant was hearing "You're a sweet guy and I'm sure you'll find someone else".

And I've heard this countless times.

Still no complex. This is just you.
>>
>>16963267
>>16963274
>sexually frustrated

Seems that you're the same guy who is cocking about in this thread it.

Listen closely for a change; If you want some pussy desperately and you're willing to pay for it then go to a hooker. Most sane women won't jump on your cock for a quick but relatively insignificant buck, even if it's a modest sum for a 3 minute job.

Your sexual frustration is not the issue of every women you meet, it's your own god damn problem.
>>
>>16963274
Yeah, exactly like literally billions of other people.

>>16963275
I always thought it weird how different guys and girls are about this, generally. I could spend all day just cuddling and it'd be awesome.
>>
>>16963276
Hello wall, it was nice talking to you. That new wallpaper really suits you, dig the flower pattern.
>>
>>16963278
>go to a hooker

i don't want some fucking fat roastie if i'm paying for it
>>
Girls, why do you always think this guy you're having a crush on is going to be everything you need in your life ? You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>16963284
Anon literally the only good thing that can be said about fucking prostitutes is that they're pretty and easy to fuck, that's their whole shtick.
>>
File: 1446862879431.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446862879431.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>16963279
>I could spend all day just cuddling and it'd be awesome.
My issue is it basically means I can't do anything else, and it's not very exciting. Maybe it would be less of an issue if we were mutually watching a show or movie, but otherwise I'll definitely be out and about after half an hour at most.
>>
>>16963240
You might think you do, but you really don't. Seriously. It won't turn out well.
>>
>>16963284
>roastie

lul.

That's right.

He's a virgin who buys in to r9k virgin myths that were created out of ignorance from never having actually touched a vagina.
>>
>>16963285
As we find out in these threads, time and time again, women aren't actually the smartest beings and are basically slaves to their emotions.
>>
I've been with my gf for 3 years, the last half so far has been near sexless. We're both busy and live with our parents, but that didn't really matter in the beginning. Yes, obviously things have gone dry in more eay than one, but something I've always known about her came up last week.

She's gay.

We haven't spoken about it in a while, but this last convo has been sticking around with me. It reiterates and backs up our problems were having with sex and future decision making like marriage and babies.

She says I'm the exception. If I were any different shed dump me and date girls. That's not a women I want to marry, but she wants to marry and have kids. But how am I supposed to be with a lesbian? I'm 25 now and I feel hopeless about my sexlife. I adore her, and I love many of her qualities, I just feel deep down that somethings not right.
>>
>>16963285
>Girls, why do you always think this guy you're having a crush on is going to be everything you need in your life ? You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Errr.....

'Sif we don't get this board flooded every day by guys pining about their Oneitis....
>>
>>16963288
Yeah, I guess people just differ there. Being held and cuddled all day sounds like a great time to me.
>>
>>16963284
>fat roastie

For fucks sake.

You aren't paying 10 bucks for a Mexican gas stop slut , for 2k you can get 5 good hookers easily.

>>16963291
Is this what r9k supposed to be like?
>>
>>16963291
that's why i want to pay for some sex, so i'm not a virgin anymore
>>
Turning 24 in a few months. I've been intimate with a woman, but never went all the way. My friends think I have more experience than I really do, and I've never wanted to correct them.

I'm trying to put myself out there more so, but I'm having an internal debate over what I should do if I find a nice gal. Just never bring it up, or should I tell her the full extent of my experience and lack thereof?
>>
>>16963293
Wait what.
You've been dating what you mean know is a lesbian for three years, and she apparently knows it too?
Fuck's sake dude, for your and her happiness, stop this madness.
>>
>>16963255
You don't.

This is why hookers exist dude. You could literally get a pornstar for an hour for $2000.
>>
>>16963292

I hate it desu, every girl I've been with was really in love with me until they caught up to my neet ways.
>>
>>16963302
If you started out a relationship with a girl with a year and a half filled with the best BJ s you've ever had topped off with great sex and great food made by her, you'd be a little less sure of yourself.... Or I'm just an idiot
>>
>>16963301
Just hire a hooker and get it over with. Most women will straight up reject you out of fear that since you're a virgin, you're emotionally immature and you'll "fall in love" with them the minute they take your virginity.

Or just lie that you've done it before but then you'll risk the girl throwing a hissy fit because apparently it's okay for her to not talk about her sexual past but you gotta be honest with how many people you fucked like 100%.

Basic thing about girls is that you can never know what they want because even they don't know themselves.
>>
>>16963315
>Just hire a hooker and get it over with.
No thanks

>Basic thing about girls is that you can never know what they want because even they don't know themselves.
Do you need a hug
>>
>>16963301
Tell her when you feel comfortable. Trust me, she'll pick up on your inexperience and probably ask about it eventually anyway.
>>
>>16963312
Well I'm coming from the opposite direction so to speak, as a lesbian who's had more than enough problems with accepting her sexuality, that isn't healthy and she's probably not going to be happy in the long run - and neither will you, great cooking and oral sex notwithstanding.
>>
>>16963306
I've said this and got called sexist. I'm not sexist, I'm a realist. If every month or so, you'll get a few days of your body NATURALLY fucking you up so much that you're no longer emotionally stable, you're not an adult. You can't be. Which makes sense when you think about it. When those anons where talking about girls talking down to guys when rejecting them, someone said that it's because girls feel like that's how they would like to be rejected. Girls enjoy being talked down to because they're subconsciously children.
>>
>>16963322
You are actually retarded.
>>
>>16963317
Don't need a hug but thanks for the offer. What I do need is you not skipping the important parts of my post instead of cherrypicking and being sarcastic.
>>
>>16963324
Nice arguments you made there, really made me change my mind. Oh, no wait. I was the one who made arguments like an adult and you just lashed out and insulted me like a child.

Are you a girl by any chance?
>>
>>16963321
I guess what I meant by that, is that she didn't seem gay. I felt like I was dating my girlfriend, not a lesbian woman, but my woman. The gay thing has always seemed like something that was in her past, but with the realization that sex hadn't been happening for a while and the latest conversation about her female attraction, it's been brought up again in my mind and I'm uneased by it. She has a strict religious mom, health difficulties, and was abused as a child. Not to mention she's adopted and she just found out both of her biological parents are dead without having met them.

She hallucinates too...
>>
>>16963301

I was a virgin 'til 24.

One day was on a date, girl was pretty in to me and I just decided eh, why not, may as well lose my virginity and see what the fuss is all about.

So when things escalated to that point (like I suspected they would), I just pumped the breaks a bit and said, "Hey, just a heads up, I'm pretty inexperienced with all this and this is actually my first time, let me know if there's anything specific you want me to do because we may as well both enjoy ourselves and have a good time."

The sex was actually ok. She did call in my question whether I was a virgin because of how chill I was about all it (plus, I kind of have insane stamina).

Up to you and how comfortable you are with it all. With things like this, people tend to follow your lead, so if you're relaxed, so are they, but if you're awkward, so will they be.
e
>>
My gf likes to spend money and I like to save. She's a bit of a materialist and I'm not. I'm concerned about the environment and my budget, so I like make or mend things where I can and I save up to buy good quality things every now and then. We can both see where the other is coming from, but neither of us wants to change.

Do you think this is unworkable? It's not been too big a problem so far, but I think it would be if we were to live together.
>>
>>16963342
You're a dude so by default you are expected to be the provider in like 8/10 cases with girls. Either start making more money or break up with her so she can find someone that can take care of her.
>>
>>16963293
>I've been with my gf for 3 years,
>She's gay

To be honest... I've had two lesbians drop the, "You're so different from other guys. I think with you I could give it a shot" line on me (including my best friend--it actually ended our FWB arrangement).

Both times I saw the same thing in their lives:

They were gay, but they were struggling with their own identities because life felt particularly tough, and so they secretly yearned for some semblance of normal, and they saw me as a potential out.

In my best friends case,
>she'd lost all of her old friends to a bad break up recently (they all sided with her ex),
>she'd just survived a cataclysmic car accident that left her car in a crumple and paramedics said she was lucky to have survived
> the aftermath which left her hospitalized, and having to move back in with her mother (she's a nurse) while she recuperated,
>a mother who tries her best, but is still, after almost a decade of having been "out of the closet" is still clearly awkward as fuck about her daughter being gay (and who really really likes me and hoped we'd be a thing apparently)
>and she'd never had a friend she considered truly close and that was something she'd ALWAYS yearned for--and I was becoming closer to her than anyone else had ever before

So, I kind of put two and two together, and realized, I wasn't what they really wanted. What they wanted, was what I represented: acceptance by society norms. And I consequently concluded that for me to be with them would be unfair to the both of us.

Maybe your girlfriend is different, but that's my experience with lesbians who approach me wanting to try for a relationship.
>>
Girls, this question is for you.
Just giving you a quick summary for the last two months:
I have asked out a girl for coffee (we met several times with mutual friends) twice pretty spontaneously and both times she denied me a meetup for being too busy.
That's ok as it is, but she never bothered to attempt to reschedule or just rejected romantic attempts outright.

I just gave up on her after this.
We met again on friday in a restaurant with mutual friends and I interacted with her like we're just friends. She noticeably tried to force attention on herself as soon as she noticed my change in behaviour, but I didn't bother.

Yesterday I dropped her a text asking about an upcoming meetup with friends to which she responded in a passive-aggressive tone.
I killed the conversation with a sarcastic "Sure, love you too" and that's how it is at the moment.

Is she playing me and is frustrated with me taking away attention?
My buddies that know her for a longer time say that she needs to be conquered and has a very conservative understanding of relationships. They think I shouldn't be irritated and should keep pushing for a date. I'm not so sure about this.
>>
>>16963326
Nah, I'm a guy.

There is literally no point arguing with you. Anyone that makes such a retarded statement is too stupid to see anything except their own way.
>>
>>16963322
>Girls enjoy being talked down to because they're subconsciously children.
I've noticed that girls are very receptive when you treat them like juveniles, that doesn't mean they aren't adults, it's just that this particular fetish is the norm, like guys wanting to "dominate" girls.

Your rant has meaning when talking about a social environment, but not outside of it, women are capable of adult thought but they're afraid of responsibility
>>
>>16963342
It's interesting to balance it out.

I could take myself as an example, i spend quite a bit without noticing it and i do not mind mending and fixing, buying used stuff and i still try to get the best bang for my buck.

While my gf usually doesn't like buying a lot of stuff, and conserves her money. But when she does spend she wants it to be new a pristine, and doesn't mind paying up a bit higher.

In my case it works out well, but it really depends on how will you work it out your end.
>>
>>16963356
What took you so long to respond? Busy polishing your armor? All those fair maidens on the Internet need be saved after all.
>>16963358
So what you're saying is that women can be adults but they just choose not to? That means that in the end, they're not adults.
>>
Question to all: Should it be easier for people to get a BF/GF these days?

I mean we all want companionship, not JUST sex, even though its extremely super fucking awesome and literally feels good, but we also want hugs, cuddling, doing stuff together as a couple, etc etc.

So why is it so hard these days?
>>
>>16963347
Wow thanks for that insightful reply. I feel like I may be the norm she's trying for. We've had near breakups and conversations about breaking up in the past, but we've never been able to stick to it. She's said "maybe I'm not the right girl for you" and points out girls who she think would be good for me to be with, but on the other hand, she's my caring girlfriend who worries about me and forms her decisions around mine. I can't doubt she'd be a good wife, but I do feel like sexuality will be the ultimate breaker, even then.
I might've betrayed myself many times with her due to low self esteem and a weak will against my feelings for her. I just want to finish my degree, and after that... I'll either break up or not. I'm just not sure yet.
>>
>>16963367
Because going on dates has turned into a game. You have the "how long should I wair before texting so I don't seem desperate" shit and the "I gotta seem distant at times so he/she doesn't think I'm too attached to him/her" stuff.
>>
>>16963367
You mean should it be easier for YOU and others like you to get a bf/gf these days? Because most people manage just fine.
>>
>>16963363
I have a life outside the internet?

Literally just proving me right that you're retarded. Back to r9k with your bullshit brah
>>
>>16963111

"You're sweet and attractive" and "I'm not personally interested in you" are not mutually exclusive. There's no need to assume she's lying.
>>
What do women prefer

An intelligent man
or
A fit buff man
>>
>>16963334
Anon, generally speaking being gay is not something you just get over or grow out of like a goth phase.
If she has a ton of problems and a crazy mother and God knows what, it might fuck with her head enough to think she'll be happy in a 'normal' relationship, do what's expected of her, have the grandkids her mommy always wanted, yadda yadda.
But she will never be happy living in denial. That is certainly no fault on your side, but if you truly care for her more than as a blowjob and steak dispenser, talk to her about this.
>>
>>16963379
>inb4 Just bee urself

If you wanna give shitty advice just go on reddit.
>>
>>16963383
A fit buff intelligent man. Or neither

>>16963386
I didn't tell you to be yourself. I'm telling you the opposite, I'm saying that who you are is the problem.
>>
I am actually convinced 90% of these "woe is me i dont have a girlfriend" posters are just trolling from r9k

You all can not be this fucking retarded honestly.
>>
>>16963387
Have to chose one or the other...
>>
>>16963367
>Question to all: Should it be easier for people to get a BF/GF these days?

Take your pick:

>Instant gratification culture
>Social media 200 characters or less communication style
>Hollywood driven notions of romanticism
>"the generation before was was better" Grass is greener sentiments
>>
>>16963380
>brah

You better get going soon, wouldn't wanna be late to the frat party now would you? I heard Stacie is down to make out with you but first she wants to swallow a load from Tyrone. I mean, it's not a problem to you or anything, right? You're not one of those racists, are you?

>>16963387
I'm not the anon who asked the question. Seriously, go on reddit, they have usernames there, it will be easier for you.

>>16963392
>this is what normies actually believe
You must be some really low-level normie if you spend time here with us.
>>
How soon is literally too soon to ask you girls on a date after introducing myself?

Or should I ask you random questions about colors and hobbies and favorite animals and shit first?
>>
>>16963395
No I don't. No one is ever going to present me with two men and say "you have to pick either the buff one or the intelligent one". Those traits are not mutually exclusive either. I can have both if I want, and I can have neither if I want.

>>16963402
Ooh, you sure showed me
>>
>>16963223

Oh waaah, all these girls are giving me compliments!
Maybe women have their own version of cat calling afterall.

Anyway, obviously being rejected sucks more, but doing the rejecting sucks too. Sometimes people want to say something that makes them feel less bad about it, but without making the rejectee feel like they still have a chance. Encouraging them to go after someone else accomplishes that.
And there are plenty of people who'd be shattered to get a flat "not interested in you," and go on to spend all week wondering what about them is so repulsive. Some people's confidence depends on a little reassurance that there's not anything wrong with them.

You're getting mad about such a non issue. It sounds like you're just annoyed at being rejected so often.
>>
>>16963381
Scroll up and read up all the arguments, this is not what I'm implying at all. What I mean is that trying extra hard to be nice and saying stuff like "Oh, you're a sweet guy and I'm sure you'll find someone", especially "I'm sure you'll find someone" feels condescending because it implies you need to be "eased into" a rejection and you can't handle it like a real adult.
>>
>>16963402
I'm Australian, No white girl here would be caught dead with a black cunt lol

Nice try though mate.
>>
>>16963408

Well, judging from your comments, you're probably single......
>>
>>16963408
>No I don't.

Buff and Intelligent men aren't exactly that common you know.

God doesn't count.
>>
>>16963367
>these days
If you're referring to 30~50 years ago, pre-globilaztion.

People lived in more or less homogeneous communities. There wasn't many outsiders and or people of a different race, meaning most people met and married people from their own communities since they couldn't quite meet and greet over the internet.
>>
>>16963416
I'm in a long term relationship, thanks for asking.

>>16963417
Okay, so then I'll have neither. I still don't have to pick one or the other. Why would I want a guy who has all of one trait and none of everything else?
>>
>>16963417
Hence why women walk this earth and feel sorry for their lonely existence... They look for things that don't exist.... Live in constant hope..
>>
>>16963409
>Oh waaah, all these girls are giving me compliments!
I just feel uncomfortable getting compliments but I don't think anyone is a bad person for giving them. It's a nice gesture. I feel like you're gonna misrepresent a lot of what I said to fit some kind of point you're trying to make.
>Anyway, obviously being rejected sucks more, but doing the rejecting sucks too
Of course, I didn't claim that it wasn't.
>Some people's confidence depends on a little reassurance that there's not anything wrong with them.
These people need therapy because their self-esteem is critically low.
>You're getting mad about such a non issue. It sounds like you're just annoyed at being rejected so often.
Like I've said I think at least a dozen times, I'm annoyed because it feels condescending. I don't need to be reassured that "there is a girl out there for me" because I know that. There are a lot of girls out there for me.
>>
>>16963424
Please, you don't have to lie to disprove my point.... We understand
>>
>>16963415
>is racist
>berates someone for being "sexist"

Oh my, the irony is strong with this one.
>>
>>16963430
Oh burn, a 14 year old outwitted me. However will I recover?
>>
>>16963407
You ask a date to find out all that shit. You ask asap.
>>
>>16963367

Because we've raised our standards. Used to be you married whoever you were with when you graduated high school/college, popped out a bunch of brats, and stayed together because of social pressure once you realise you're not that into each other.
Now more interesting careers are becoming more aspired for rather than just stable jobs and women are in the workforce, so it's harder for two people's life paths to line up. People are more realistic and forgiving of divorce, so we don't have tons of people marrying young and staying together just to prove they're not a quitter. At the same time, people still believe in true love a little too much, and are more inclined to cut and run over things that could be remedied specifically because it's so much easier to find someone - why settle when there's so much more to see? But back when, if you didn't settle you risk becoming an old maid or confirmed bachelor if you get a bit too old.

So it's complicated.
>>
>>16963436

Yes, how ever will you recover. I burnt you so hard kek. You are literally in hell atm, that's how bad I burnt you. RIP ANON
>>
>>16963410

A lot of people can't handle it like a real adult.
>>
>>16963447
It's the problem of the one getting rejected then, not the one doing the rejecting. If you're going on a date with someone, you're considering being their SO, not their parent, so it's their problem if they act like a child.
>>
Why are women slaves to their emotions? Alternatively, why are males so superior in both intellect and controlling their slavish human emotions?

Are women just from Mars and Men from Venus?
>>
Girls/guys:

Asking a girl out on easter (today)? I know she's not religious...
Would it be a bit odd?
>>
>>16963450
High levels of estrogen makes you very emotional. Woman can't help it. They're biologically designed to be lesser than men.
>>
>>16963429
>Of course, I didn't claim that it wasn't.
And I didn't claim you claimed that. I was introducing a point.

>Like I've said I think at least a dozen times, I'm annoyed because it feels condescending.
Well get the fuck over it? This is how polite society functions. You're basically just saying "fuck anyone who needs their confidence accounted for, I won't stand for 3 second unnecessary pleasantries."

I hate small talk, but I still understand why it exists and don't bitch and moan about those that engage in it as if it's some personal slight.
>>
File: 1434204956701.png (141 KB, 950x750) Image search: [Google]
1434204956701.png
141 KB, 950x750
>>16963450

Can /r9k/ go back and get the fuck off /adv/ already?
>>
>>16963452

So are you telling me that women are weaker than the superior male race?
>>
>>16963456

wot iz /r9k/
>>
>>16963449

More like it's your problem if society has agreed upon a polite rejection method that slightly irritates you.
>>
>>16963451
>Asking a girl out on easter (today)? I know she's not religious...
>Would it be a bit odd?

Why would it be?
>>
>>16963363
>So what you're saying is that women can be adults but they just choose not to?
Not for everything, they are submissive in their relationship with the man they love, this is the norm, but they can act in a lot of different ways with other people, and it doesn't affect other things that are non-social.

>That means that in the end, they're not adults.
No you dense fucker, a lot of them are afraid of responsibilities, which doesn't mean they aren't responsible. A woman will probably take 75% in her children's education, but when they're sick she will freak out and call for help instead of directly going to the doctor without calling everyone of her friends and relatives to tell them about it.
>>
>>16963455
>>16963461

Where did this idea come from that you somehow can't be polite and not condescending at the same time? Here's how you could reject someone politely and not talk down to them. Just straight off the top of the dome.
>Hey, I had fun on our date but I just didn't feel any connection between us.
Boom. What's more possible? That I'm a genius and that's why I came up with it or that it's not actually fucking hard?
>>
>>16963463
>It's okay for women to choose when to be adults and when to not be one: The post

You're either an adult 24/7 or you're not one honey.
>>
>>16963466
>Where did this idea come from that you somehow can't be polite and not condescending at the same time? Here's how you could reject someone politely and not talk down to them. Just straight off the top of the dome.
Doesn't matter, that's not the standard.
This isn't something you're going to change. Just accept it.
>>
>>16963427
>They look for things that don't exist.... Live in constant hope..

Yeah, thanks a fuckton Disney. Really nice of you to brainwash little girls thinking there's a Prince Charming for every girl out there.

Fuck you Mickey Mouse.
>>
>>16963469
That's a very pessimist approach. It was once okay to talk down to someone because of their gender or race but not it isn't. Of course I'm not comparing racism and sexism in the 50s to getting "politely" rejected. I'm just saying that the way we interact can change.
>>
>>16963466

You are the only one who finds it condescending.

Why do you have a problem understanding that?
>>
>>16963442
>So it's complicated.

Yeah, no shit.
>>
>>16963480

Then start a movement. March in the streets. Complaining on 4chan will get you nowhere.
>>
>>16963475

Yeah, fuck you Mickey...... Walt Disney was a racist anyway.... Women getting their world view from a racist....... Women are nazis
>>
>>16963482
I doubt I'm the only one who finds it condescending just like you're not the only one who doesn't.
>>16963484
#NotABaby, spread it brother.
>>
I want vagina, wat do?
>>
>>16963491

Rape is the only option......
>>
>>16963491
Get a sex reassignment surgery.
>>
>>16963462
dunno, that's why I'm asking. Probably overthinking all of this..
>>
>>16963488
You've been at it for like 3 hours.

In all of that time, you've had maybe half a dozen different people tell you that it's not really a problem, and not a single person support you.

Think about that. We're a stones throw away from /r9k/ where guys regularly bitch about every single thing girls do, but not a single one has stepped up to support you in your arguments. And there were even several /r9k/-esque "why are women inferior" type questions going.

I doubt you're the only one as well, but I expect you who do are in the obscurest, nichest of minorities.
>>
>>16963491

Do you want your own vagina, or access to someone else's?
>>
>>16963503
>You've been at it for like 3 hours.
Not true, the conversation stopped for a longer period of time and now it started again. Don't paint me as some kind of lunatic who's desperately trying to prove that he's right. Argue with me like a normal human being.
>In all of that time, you've had maybe half a dozen different people tell you that it's not really a problem, and not a single person support you.
4chan does not represent every opinion that there is so I think using that argument to dismiss the one I'm making is unfair.
>And there were even several /r9k/-esque "why are women inferior" type questions going
I feel like, because of the language they were using, they were mostly trolling.
>I doubt you're the only one as well, but I expect you who do are in the obscurest, nichest of minorities.
It's possible but it doesn't mean my opinions are unreasonable. I've stated arguments that make sense.
>>
>>16963468
>being this buttblasted about women

fuck off
>>
>>16963517
>resorting to insults when you're all out of arguments

Spoken like a true woman. No wait, sorry I meant "true child". Oh, never mind, they're practically the same.
>>
File: 002.jpg (69 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
69 KB, 500x667
>>16962447
my question: I'm non-binary, which gender to I ask?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.